Oct 25, 2021
Heidi and Athena are already in a relation before MC meets them.... So whatever you build up with Heidi (and Athena) is by the grace of her and Athena... Once they accepted you in their relationship, they will not accept you having a relation with all other girls, some they're okay with, others not so much....

edit : tip use the walkthrough, sometimes xx love points are needed for girls accepting certain relations with other girls...
yes that's true, but it doesn't seem like a lot of hypocrisy is demanding loyalty when she doesn't fulfill what she asks for in the first place, PS. 'THIS ADDENDUM IS AFTER THEY START THEIR RELATIONSHIP'.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I find the Athena/Heidi relationship interesting, especially where it concerns the MC's participation. They both insist there is no emotion to their relationship (something I have a hard time comprehending as being entirely true). So, are they just placeholders until either of them develops a real relationship? Sex only?

We are coming into the part of the story that might shed more light here. As now, the MC has developed an actual relationship with either Athena or Heidi (based on the reader's choices). Was the intention to have a poly relationship to begin with?

I wonder if they will stay together, all three, or if the focus will be on the couple with the other woman being occasionally part of the sexual relationship. So many places to go...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know, but even so, it doesn't make sense for hide to ask for loyalty if she won't be faithful and if mc does the same, he's the villain?
She doesn't demand loyalty, she demands honesty.

She has no problems at all if you want to bang Athena, Sadie and Mora as long as you tell them about it.

However if you do go for those 4 or any combination of their group you have to remember it's a poly relationship so the girls are still going to have sex with each other too. It's not a harem where all girls just service the man, everyone is equal.

I find the Athena/Heidi relationship interesting, especially where it concerns the MC's participation. They both insist there is no emotion to their relationship (something I have a hard time comprehending as being entirely true). So, are they just placeholders until either of them develops a real relationship? Sex only?

We are coming into the part of the story that might shed more light here. As now, the MC has developed an actual relationship with either Athena or Heidi (based on the reader's choices). Was the intention to have a poly relationship to begin with?

I wonder if they will stay together, all three, or if the focus will be on the couple with the other woman being occasionally part of the sexual relationship. So many places to go...
It's not that in depth, the next update is the final one so what you see now is what you get.

There are emotions involved they are just denying it but if you pick one of their solo routes then you'll see what happens.

As for if all 3 stay together on that route, yes, it's one of the endings in the next update.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Interesting idea but I had to stop playing after ten minutes because Athena's attitude makes me want to punch her in the face.
Then you're missing quite a good experience. Athena may start a little hard on us, though she isn't that bad compared to other girls from other visual novels IMO, and even her solo path is worth it.

And you can always pursue other love interests aside of Athena.

Last edited:

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
There are emotions involved they are just denying it but if you pick one of their solo routes then you'll see what happens.
Yes, I was very happy when the MC almost immediately called them out on that - like "uh, no you obviously DO love each other, and ARE together, don't downplay your feelings", which is pretty much exactly what I was saying at my screen at the time. :LOL:

The framing of that was great, acknowledging their relationship and openly seeking to clarify his interest in them/ where he fit in with that, all in the same breath.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well if you go solo with either of them, they get pretty emotional... enough to leave. So I say they love each other. But I will not ever split them up again... was way to sad.
I did the Athena route (for reasons) ... I'm not even going to try the Heidi route.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Heidi's solo route is the most emotional.

On Athena's it's not so bad because Heidi sneaks out so only you catch her. On Heidi's she catches Athena trying to leave and has a massive breakdown.
That was fucking brutal :cry:
I feel dirty. Wishing I hadn't done that now. Fuck!
Edit; One of the only games I have played where it is painful to NOT date Everyone!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are we nearly there yet?
Are we nearly there yet?
Are we nearly there yet?

It's a good job i'm so patient or i'd be practically crawling the walls by now.........

So no rush guys, take your time, I can wait longer for this amazing story to hit it's conclusion.

LIES, FILTY LIES ARE WHAT I TELL I have zero patience......

Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme....

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes