Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Just started playing and it looks interesting
but here's the thing ...
i ran into Sadie and i'll be damn ,looks exactly like my college Ex,
then later there is Nicole who also looks like my recent Ex,
wish me luck that i don't get 3 of a kind...

EDIT:
Not bad (y)
Excelent rendering ,solid story , nice girls,looking forward seeing more.

Last edited:

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
Many choice-based narrative games present choices that aren't really choices at all. Bare Witness demonstrates that a story tree mastered from start to finish can hit the nail on the head with a light touch. There's no need for complicated narration, just a palette of colorful characters, sweetly erotic scenes and a red thread that just begs to be unwound through us. A totally different experience from one choice to the next, with real impact, that's a pleasure to see.

Can't wait to see what happens next, my friend, good job! ;)(y)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Why there is not an option for Heidi, Athena and Sadie (ASH/HAS route)? I tried to play this route once and it is same as Heidi+Athena route plus the scene of costume party(Heidi+Sadie) plus Sadie hotel solo sex scene(no Heidi+Sadie sex scene).

Also in Heidi+Sadie path, there is no break up scene between Heidi and Athena. Athena just disappear in this route.

I wonder which option lead to Heidi win the dance competition. I cannot see the winning scene in Heidi+Sadie path.

I hope there will be a fix or some scenes explain these situation in the final update.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Why there is not an option for Heidi, Athena and Sadie (ASH/HAS route)? I tried to play this route once and it is same as Heidi+Athena route plus the scene of costume party(Heidi+Sadie) plus Sadie hotel solo sex scene(no Heidi+Sadie sex scene).

Also in Heidi+Sadie path, there is no break up scene between Heidi and Athena. Athena just disappear in this route.

I wonder which option lead to Heidi win the dance competition. I cannot see the winning scene in Heidi+Sadie path.

I hope there will be a fix or some scenes explain these situation in the final update.
I don't think there's a plan to go back and make a HAS path, although I agree it seems like a natural fit to the game, but it's a whole 'nother path they'd have to account for and they already have 11(12?) endings to process.

Did you get to the dance competition? (pretty sure you can only come in 2nd, not win, so I don't know if you're saying you missed it entirely or not)

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I don't think there's a plan to go back and make a HAS path, although I agree it seems like a natural fit to the game, but it's a whole 'nother path they'd have to account for and they already have 11(12?) endings to process.

Did you get to the dance competition? (pretty sure you can only come in 2nd, not win, so I don't know if you're saying you missed it entirely or not)
You can definitely win it with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Is this the Heidi solo path? That would explain it, as that's one of the few paths I decided not to engage in. It also makes perfect sense since the MC has less to do other than practice with her ...
This is coming from a guy who deeply regrets his decisions...
Don't do the Heidi-only path.
Sure, you get to win the contest... But at the cost of destroying Athena.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This is coming from a guy who deeply regrets his decisions...
Don't do the Heidi-only path.
Sure, you get to win the contest... But at the cost of destroying Athena.
No worries. I'd already made this decision based on having done the Athena solo path.

Reactions: Nurikabe

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is this the Heidi solo path? That would explain it, as that's one of the few paths I decided not to engage in. It also makes perfect sense since the MC has less to do other than practice with her ...
In Heidi+Athena path, Heidi also won the competition.:LOL:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
So, I will ask. What are the combos of LIs you can do and what are a no-no? Just so I can know what paths I must do.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
So, I will ask. What are the combos of LIs you can do and what are a no-no? Just so I can know what paths I must do.
You don't want to see the outcome Heidi solo and Athena solo path. Quite sad.

I suggest playing alone path to see how it ends in next update.( Or you can go man-whore path to date every girls as possible then break up to all of them to get a extreme alone path, might be interesting:devilish:)

Reactions: Nurikabe

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There's also the option to use the Sancho Multi-Mod, if you don't want to just wing it at least once. All the functions of the walkthrough guide and more, but not a one-note "Do this for best result" guide. You still have to make decisions, you're just given more information about those decisions.

Reactions: DD3DD and turbojoe
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes