turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Groups I know for certain are...

Heidi and Athena.
Heidi and Sadie.
Heidi, Athena and Mora.
Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie.

Those are the 4 I found, not sure if any other combo's exist but I couldn't get any others to work.
I guess I can live with option 4 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was a little surprised that Heidi+Athena+Sadie wasn't a comb option offered, given that it would still completely fit the partner kinks. Heidi would get her breeding fun and Athena could have the incest jollies.
I mean, we have HAM and MASH, not sure why we couldn't have ASH too ... but since I like Heidi too, I'm not upset.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I mean, we have HAM and MASH, not sure why we couldn't have ASH too ... but since I like Heidi too, I'm not upset.
Because as I said once before you can't have ASH cause Heidi is the queen be the one responsible for the throuples and poly harems.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Because as I said once before you can't have ASH cause Heidi is the queen be the one responsible for the throuples and poly harems.
How would Heidi not be the queen with ASH? ASH should branch off of H/S, which doesn't currently allow H/A, but all you'd have to do (plot-wise, not making any statements about coding and rendering) is have H/S and H/A run concurrently instead of H/S blocking H/A and then ASH would be the natural outcome. Heidi would still be the instigator, first of your relationship with her and Athena, then with her being there for Sadie's deflowering, then be the reason they all come together with you.

What am I missing?

• Thinking Face

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
How would Heidi not be the queen with ASH? ASH should branch off of H/S, which doesn't currently allow H/A, but all you'd have to do (plot-wise, not making any statements about coding and rendering) is have H/S and H/A run concurrently instead of H/S blocking H/A and then ASH would be the natural outcome. Heidi would still be the instigator, first of your relationship with her and Athena, then with her being there for Sadie's deflowering, then be the reason they all come together with you.

What am I missing?
Oh wait I missread it I tought you wrote AMS so nevermind.

• Thinking Face

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Groups I know for certain are...

Heidi and Athena.
Heidi and Sadie.
Heidi, Athena and Mora.
Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie.

Those are the 4 I found, not sure if any other combo's exist but I couldn't get any others to work.
Let's just nip it in the bud, shall we?
Here's the basic routes.
I did not name these as the variables (why add to the confusion some already have),
but this is the basic scenario for solo, combo, and preggo:

Solos
  • Athena
  • Heidi
  • Mora
  • Sadie
  • Valeria
  • Zenda
Combos
  • Heidi/Athena (HA)
  • Heidi/Sadie (HS)
  • Heidi/Athena/Mora (HAM)
  • Mora/Athena/Sadie/Heidi (MASH)
  • Zenda/Maddie (ZM)
Preggos
  • ValeriaPreggo (Req: Obvious - don't pull out)
  • SadiePreggo (Req: Obvious - don't pull out)
  • HeidiSadiePreggo (Req: MashedPotatoes (MASH) & HeidiCumInside(2+) OR HeidiSadie & HeidiCumInside(2+))
  • HaremPreggo & MashedPreggo (obtained during same scene) (Req: MashedPotatoes (MASH) & HeidiCumInside(2+))

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

What am I missing?
I´m confused: ASH, ASM, H/S, H/A ?
Athena, Sadie, Heidi, Mora?

Reactions: Balu83

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ooooh, didn't think of that, I changed my guys name to Bob (the name always makes me giggle after a scene from Blackadder).

Okay then, Athena just needs to be able to be grouped with Sadie and i'll keep MC with his own name so I can giggle really maturely over ASS.
Actually, whatever name you give him, his real name is always Shelby, isn't it? (pretty sure if you actually name him Shelby, you get one of the father's nicknames instead ... don't remember where I learned that, although it was probably here :ROFLMAO: )

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually, whatever name you give him, his real name is always Shelby, isn't it? (pretty sure if you actually name him Shelby, you get one of the father's nicknames instead ... don't remember where I learned that, although it was probably here :ROFLMAO: )
You are right, I sit corrected.

Name change is only for witsec, forgot that.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
You are right, I sit corrected.

Name change is only for witsec, forgot that.
Name changes via WITSEC are legal name changes. If you leave WITSEC, your legal name remains whatever name you had it changed to.

Typically, WITSEC prefers to keep first names intact as it's easier on people in the program. However, in MC's case "Shelby" was far too uncommon a name for him to retain. Whatever you name him on your playthrough is his name.

Unless it's Shelby, in which case you can find out for yourself what happens.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
This is very well made game, character models, music, story are all very good. Personalities of each girl are unique so each girl feels different not only in look but how you feel about them. I really like harem games (because I like to make all the girls happy) but I understand why the developer made the game this way. And it gives a reason to replay the game a different path.

Well anyway thanks for the great game. peace

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Ooooh, didn't think of that, I changed my guys name to Bob (the name always makes me giggle after a scene from Blackadder).

Okay then, Athena just needs to be able to be grouped with Sadie and i'll keep MC with his own name so I can giggle really maturely over ASS.
BoB.jpg

Blackadder slays... Amazed I could'nt find an awesome Bob compilation to post here.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
So I went through the game several times, seeing the different paths. My favorite path is Heidi, Athena, Mora, and Sadie (all 4)
My 2nd favorite is solo Valeria, then 3rd is solo Zenda.

The worst as is saddest is breaking up Heidi & Athena..... especially Heidi (how could anyone make the girl sad?) Every time I had to ignore Heidi was just sad times. Well anyway super fun game, great characters.

Great job dev, anyone that get me invested into characters this much.... well done. Now I can go make Heidi & Athena happy again. (and that is saying something because I don't really like ink & hardware on girls).
peace.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes