Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
~Mora test: Where we began~

View attachment 2695005

~ALT Mora: Where we going(future/mature and successful Mora)~

View attachment 2695009

View attachment 2695010

(Those that know some of my other work, know I like making alternative versions(ALT). Sometimes they are subtle, sometimes they are drastic like turning someone goth/metal and so on).
I love redheads and I think I saw her in a sig, which is how I ended up here. Downloaded yesterday and will probably start my first run through tomorrow or so, after getting through the other one I'm working through right now.

Looking forward to meeting her and seeing her transformation.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does the dev have a canon ending in mind?
I prefer the Heidi & Athena throuple
But if the dev has a preferred ending, I will do that even if I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

P.S. Heidi/Athena My second favourite throuple in gaming.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Does the dev have a canon ending in mind?
I prefer the Heidi & Athena throuple
But if the dev has a preferred ending, I will do that even if I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

P.S. Heidi/Athena My second favourite throuple in gaming.
We do but not sure if we want to make it public

• Haha
Reactions: CptRexx and Joshy92

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I keep wondering if the story will continue to possibly be a Bare Witness 2. It seems like we are just now getting into the story of the big bad that is coming. The MC has just started getting his support team in place after the dad's death. It seems like there is still so much story to tell.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
We do but not sure if we want to make it public
It's the forever alone ending
MC is the one who actually got shot, has been in a coma the whole time, dreaming.
Ending: MC wakes up in a hospital, a CERTAIN red hair nurse is taking care of him ~fades to black~
Mature mora looks fantastic, I love the outfit she’s got on
It's a mix of these assets, if you/anyone wants:

I love redheads and I think I saw her in a sig, which is how I ended up here. Downloaded yesterday and will probably start my first run through tomorrow or so, after getting through the other one I'm working through right now.

Looking forward to meeting her and seeing her transformation.
Do enjoy the game, but I must give a fair warning to not take my fan art as guide/goal.
Future Mora is a personal spin :D But I have faith the creators will do justice to everyone :D

Seeing her cry really eats at my soul. It is a really nice image. Well done!
Thanks, wanted to capture her "pre-MC" self with that one.
Damn, look at that sexy, gorgeous redhead hotty....

Sorry, was looking in a mirror, Mora looks great.
Thanks for the laugh :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I keep wondering if the story will continue to possibly be a Bare Witness 2. It seems like we are just now getting into the story of the big bad that is coming. The MC has just started getting his support team in place after the dad's death. It seems like there is still so much story to tell.
The next game is already been planned and is called "Heaven's door" but it won't be a straight up sequel.

The name Alterworlds kinda imply it, but every game will be a sort of parallel universe. Some BW characters will reappear in the next game but it won't be exactly the same character. For instance Nicole, the blonde cashier in BW, will be a main LI in the new game HD, but she will be called Nicky and she'll be a stripper (like most characters I guess, Heaven's Door is a strip club).

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
The next game is already been planned and is called "Heaven's door" but it won't be a straight up sequel.

The name Alterworlds kinda imply it, but every game will be a sort of parallel universe. Some BW characters will reappear in the next game but it won't be exactly the same character. For instance Nicole, the blonde cashier in BW, will be a main LI in the new game HD, but she will be called Nicky and she'll be a stripper (like most characters I guess, Heaven's Door is a strip club).
I have to give the creators huge praise because this is a really intriguing concept, one that I don't see many developers try and do. Change the names and personalities of existing characters from the main game, especially Side characters that don't get much attention, and make them the main characters in the other game so they feel like new characters What an awesome concept, and I can't wait to see how the characters will change.

Reactions: turbojoe

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have to give the creators huge praise because this is a really intriguing concept, one that I don't see many developers try and do. Change the names and personalities of existing characters from the main game, especially Side characters that don't get much attention, and make them the main characters in the other game so they feel like new characters What an awesome concept, and I can't wait to see how the characters will change.
If the MC is reused...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then again, as many times as I've seen the same MC assets used in different games, maybe not...

And I will start this AVN tomorrow or the next day, so I'm not sure if he's one of the common one's I've seen before.

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

Hi folks! Storm here.

If you're on our Discord server you've likely already seen this image, but I figured I'd share it here for those of you that aren't, I'd also like to remind you that if you join our Discord server you'll get to see much more frequent updates and previews, both for Bare Witness and Heaven's Door. Just one way for us to say thank you for being part of our community. If you'd like, click here to join: .

Speaking of Bare Witness, I've just sent off the most recent script to Slockie, which includes all solo scenes in the game now complete. All that's left to write now are the 4 multi-girl endings, though I do think I'll be revisiting a couple of the solo endings to add a bit more. I've had a few ideas about them that didn't pop into my head until after they were complete, and since this is our goodbye to these characters (for now) I want to make sure they aren't shortchanged in any way.

The script is currently at about 48,000 words. I know Slockie said 60,000 at one point but I think he was having a minor stroke or something when he said that; the script will definitely exceed that upon completion, but we aren't there yet. In fact, I have zero doubts about chapter 5 being the longest chapter yet, though for obvious reasons it might not feel that way. With 11 endings, this chapter will be divided up pretty well between them.

As always, we are greatly appreciative of your support. We'll keep you updated as we progress, but know that we're about two-thirds of the way done at this point. It's slow going, more so than we'd like, but the creative process takes time. Especially if we want to get this right.

Thanks again, and keep an eye open for some special renders depicting the eponymous club from Heaven's Door!

View attachment 2690053
Please for the love of god don't keep that awful facial hair on the MASH path. Just give MC normal styled hair (not weird shaved around sides) and otherwise clean shaven face, like 99% of women prefer. Not believable that four bisexual girls would go for Grizzly Adams Family over here ...

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes