Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That 'Katrina Stone - Soul on Fire' track is stellar. I googled it 4 bars in! Really a perfect theme song, especially for this game. I enjoy the entire soundtrack, which is not normal. I typically mute the music as soon as I hear the standard junk.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I just want to play the game and choose no one. Dude is in love with himself. Dev should make an option to have a hand puppet as a LI.
I just want to play the game and choose no one. Dude is in love with himself. Dev should make an option to have a hand puppet as a LI.
And I want a billion dollars.
You must've missed the really hard to miss text on the page saying you can't have every LI at once.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
That's already a potential ending. In fact, the Sadlife ending (as we've been calling it) was the first ending we completed for chapter 5.

So congratulations! You'll be getting exactly what you wanted. Hope you, uh, enjoy it? :HideThePain:

Nov 19, 2021
That’s amazing. Welp! I think this game needs to be changed to complete. My only other thing to demand is that you have a scene where the M/C meets an old man in a dark cave very reminiscent of The Legend of Zelda.

He offers him a box of tissues and says, “It’s dangerous to cum alone. Take this!”

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That’s amazing. Welp! I think this game needs to be changed to complete. My only other thing to demand is that you have a scene where the M/C meets an old man in a dark cave very reminiscent of The Legend of Zelda.

He offers him a box of tissues and says, “It’s dangerous to cum alone. Take this!”
It'll be changed to complete when the last chapter is released? But other than that ...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: shitass1001

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
YESSSSSS!!!
Thanks to Sancho I managed the MASH path in my second attempt and I loved it :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cuz this game is not only reduced to show adorable girls and enjoyable sex scenes.

Also is to point out the excellent composed back stories and different characters of the female characters.
Not to forget the well staged conversations - mostly impressive the scene at the start of chapter 4 to persuade Mora staying in the group, really thrilling!

My next attempt is to find a "base save" from where I can start all the single pathes. First will be Valeria - I love mature Latinas :LOL:
I wonder if they offer additional scenes.

CONGRATS TO THE AUTHORS :love:(y)

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hi folks! Storm here.

If you're on our Discord server you've likely already seen this image, but I figured I'd share it here for those of you that aren't, I'd also like to remind you that if you join our Discord server you'll get to see much more frequent updates and previews, both for Bare Witness and Heaven's Door. Just one way for us to say thank you for being part of our community. If you'd like, click here to join: .

Speaking of Bare Witness, I've just sent off the most recent script to Slockie, which includes all solo scenes in the game now complete. All that's left to write now are the 4 multi-girl endings, though I do think I'll be revisiting a couple of the solo endings to add a bit more. I've had a few ideas about them that didn't pop into my head until after they were complete, and since this is our goodbye to these characters (for now) I want to make sure they aren't shortchanged in any way.

The script is currently at about 48,000 words. I know Slockie said 60,000 at one point but I think he was having a minor stroke or something when he said that; the script will definitely exceed that upon completion, but we aren't there yet. In fact, I have zero doubts about chapter 5 being the longest chapter yet, though for obvious reasons it might not feel that way. With 11 endings, this chapter will be divided up pretty well between them.

As always, we are greatly appreciative of your support. We'll keep you updated as we progress, but know that we're about two-thirds of the way done at this point. It's slow going, more so than we'd like, but the creative process takes time. Especially if we want to get this right.

Thanks again, and keep an eye open for some special renders depicting the eponymous club from Heaven's Door!

SPOILER_ch5vallewdpreview.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd much rather you didn't rush and kept the pace best for you.

This isn't just me fangirling even though I enjoy the game, this is me wanting good endings because endings seem to be one thing a lot of devs trip up on.

I'd much rather wait and have a good ending for these characters than the usual "and then they had sex, the end".

*But what about all the plot?*

"I said .... and then they had sex, THE END"

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Have a question about "SAVE" FOLDER

so far I found the savegames listed in the save folder (explorer) are numbered by the page and the place there 1-6, e.g. 5-3 is the save on page 5 and no 3.
As you can read above https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-10972598 I´ve ended my 2nd playthrough and starting a new run with the target to deal with all solo pathes.
Now I wanted to sort out the previous save games in backup folders to have a clean new save overview in the game.
But what the hell - despite I have only the first new saves (1-1 to 1-3) in the save folder ingame are still shown all existing saves I´ve made so far (up to page 10) o_O
Deleting the "persistent" file doesn´t change anything.
So where are all these old savegames coming from?
Is there another hidden save folder in this game?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Have a question about "SAVE" FOLDER

so far I found the savegames listed in the save folder (explorer) are numbered by the page and the place there 1-6, e.g. 5-3 is the save on page 5 and no 3.
As you can read above https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-10972598 I´ve ended my 2nd playthrough and starting a new run with the target to deal with all solo pathes.
Now I wanted to sort out the previous save games in backup folders to have a clean new save overview in the game.
But what the hell - despite I have only the first new saves (1-1 to 1-3) in the save folder ingame are still shown all existing saves I´ve made so far (up to page 10) o_O
Deleting the "persistent" file doesn´t change anything.
So where are all these old savegames coming from?
Is there another hidden save folder in this game?
On Windows, it's %AppData%\RenPy and on Mac I believe it's ~/Library/RenPy/. From there, find the game's folder.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
On Windows, it's %AppData%\RenPy and on Mac I believe it's ~/Library/RenPy/. From there, find the game's folder.
Thanks for the quick response - but nope!
I didn´t "install" the game under windows, I only extracted the download file to a game folder anywhere on drive and run it standalone via .exe.
I know where the game folder and save folder is, but what I asked was from where is the game finding all the old savegames after I moved them from save folder into Backup folder.

I don´t have an "AppData/Renpy" folder.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for the quick response - but nope!
I didn´t "install" the game under windows I only extracted the download file to a game folder anywhere on drive and run it standalone via .exe.
I know where the save folder is, but what I asked was from where is the game finding all the old savegames after I moved them into Backup folder.

I don´t have an "AppData/Renpy" folder.
It doesn't matter where you extracted it. Ren'Py, based on your OS, will create saves at the locations I showed you. AppData is a hidden folder in Windows. So if you open a window and put %AppData%/RenPy into the address bar, it will take you there. The % is necessary in order for Windows to find the location for your user account.

• Red Heart
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It doesn't matter where you extracted it. Ren'Py, based on your OS, will create saves at the locations I showed you. AppData is a hidden folder in Windows. So if you open a window and put %AppData%/RenPy into the address bar, it will take you there. The % is necessary in order for Windows to find the location for your user account.
Got it - thanks a lot :love:

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
So I tried to get the scene with Sadie and Heidi at the Halloween party, but it did not happen, I took a look at the PDF walkthrough and from what I understood you can only get that one if you are not on the [Heidi/Athena Official nor [HAMSandwich Official] and instead is on Heidi and Sadie paths individually, is that correct or did I make any mistake? And do you still get with Sadie, Heidi, Athena, and Mora even if you don't get that scene?

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I tried to get the scene with Sadie and Heidi at the Halloween party, but it did not happen, I took a look at the PDF walkthrough and from what I understood you can only get that one if you are not on the [Heidi/Athena Official nor [HAMSandwich Official] and instead is on Heidi and Sadie paths individually, is that correct or did I make any mistake? And do you still get with Sadie, Heidi, Athena, and Mora even if you don't get that scene?
A) Being on both Heidi and Sadie and no-one else is correct. B) No, you can't have MASH if you get Heidi/Sadie, so if you did, that's why you didn't get H/S.

Reactions: DD3DD and Ryuji

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In my 2nd playthrough which followed successful the MASH way this scene didn´t also show up - I guess I had all 4 on my side yet at this point, so I didn´t have to choose.

Reactions: DD3DD and Ryuji
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes