Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I have to give the creators huge praise because this is a really intriguing concept, one that I don't see many developers try and do. Change the names and personalities of existing characters from the main game, especially Side characters that don't get much attention, and make them the main characters in the other game so they feel like new characters What an awesome concept, and I can't wait to see how the characters will change.
That's the plan. Maddie from Zenda's path and Nicole are both going to be main LI's in the next game

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
There are 6 love interests, only 4 of them are up for sharing but it's more of a poly relationship than a harem.

Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora are the 4 girls you can get in a group with. 2 of the girls are already together when the MC meets them and joins in with them then the other 2 join in along the way.

There are a few combinations of those 4 girls.

Zenda is mainly a solo route but you do have the option of having a 3 way with one of her friends.

Val is solo only. You do get the option of banging her friend but she asks you not to and I think it blocks her relationship if you keep it up.

Neither Zenda or Val will ever join the group so that's why it's not a full harem.

The other reason some of us don't call it a harem is the girls are also into each other and have sex with each other. There isn't a poly tag but it is a poly relationship. I know some people don't like lesbian stuff in their "harem" but it's unavoidable here.
Dang! Val and Sadie are my favorites. Was hoping there's an option to get both of them.

Reactions: Nurikabe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Regarding to Badwolf´s interest of Val....

After managing the MASH poly path my goal for the third attempt was the VALERIA Path, cuz this stunning mature Latina is my favorite of all these amazing women here and I want to have >5 children with her :LOL:

Unfortunately this way turned out to be very tricky - at least I was very surprised as in Chapter 4 she offered me again the "last night" as I know from previous playthroughs o_O
So I already thought I goofed it fully, but after the "pregnant" sex scenes I was able to convince her of loving her and she returned this feeling.

But I´m not sure are we now engaged or not???
Cuz on the Sancho page is nothing to see about this. A "Val official" isn´t included.
The path is still active, but also Athenas (despite I avoided to get her "exclusive"), Heidis, Moras (never found any option to end with her in previous chapters). Only had ended Sadie and Zenda.
Val-4-SanchoStat.jpg

The Walkthrough claims Val single path only works if all other pathes are ended in Chapter 4 or before........I´m very confused now :unsure:

Can somebody enlighten me pls?

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

After managing the MASH poly path my goal for the third attempt was the VALERIA Path, cuz this stunning mature Latina is my favorite of all these amazing women here and I want to have >5 children with her :LOL:

Unfortunately this way turned out to be very tricky - at least I was very surprised as in Chapter 4 she offered me again the "last night" as I know from previous playthroughs o_O
So I already thought I goofed it fully, but after the "pregnant" sex scenes I was able to convince her of loving her and she returned this feeling.

Cuz on the Sancho page is nothing to see about this. A "Val official" isn´t included.
The path is still active, but also Athenas (despite I avoided to get her "exclusive"), Heidis, Moras (never found any option to end with her in previous chapters). Only had ended Sadie and Zenda.
View attachment 2702531

The Walkthrough claims Val single path only works if all other pathes are ended in Chapter 4 or before........I´m very confused now :unsure:

Yea, I'm still trying to work that out myself ...

Reactions: turbojoe

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
If Shelby staggers the pregnancies correctly, he'll always have someone to help in the middle of the night or a babysitter to roleplay with after he brings one of his girlfriends back from dinner. Bookish, gothy, cheer/dancer, cornfed/athletic... practically every trope covered. Imagine the possibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

View attachment 2702531

That's because the variables from Chapter 4 will update to the variables in Chapter 5. The Sancho mod will have those updated then. Whether the engagement sticks remains to be seen in chapter 5

Last edited:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020

Val-4-SanchoStat.jpg
Val-4-SanchoStat.jpg

No wonder you aint sure about things when you are being a man whore,If you are going for Val's solo path then don't sleep around like duh...

• Haha
Reactions: qaywsx and turbojoe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
So, the general notion is that Val will be available for the long haul? But only if she is the only woman by chapter 4?

As long as I do not have to see Athena or Heidi cry again, I can definitely get on board with that!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, the general notion is that Val will be available for the long haul? But only if she is the only woman by chapter 4?

As long as I do not have to see Athena or Heidi cry again, I can definitely get on board with that!
Yep, Val is solo only and her relationship starts properly in chapter 4. As long as you've done everything right on her route, been on every date and not banged Nicole when she asks you not to then she'll have caught the feels.

If anything is messed up at that moment then she'll break things off.

Although how anyone can cheat on her after hearing her backstory is beyond me.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes