Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Sooo, when is the next update?
As soon as Storm and Slockie are done with it and feel like it's ready to go out.

You could also look at the number of releases on the OP, the time between the last update to the OP and it's origin date, and do a little math. It takes some cognitive ability, but it isn't rocket science. (And you said you'd never have a use for algebra in the real world! :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: nozu

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I started this one recently and am currently halfway through chapter 3. With all the major path splits, can I assume that your ending options are going to be solo paths which each LI and a few throuple possibilities or will there be an ending with more than 3 possible LI's at a time (I'm thinking Heidi/Athena/Sadie/Mora). Just curious.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I started this one recently and am currently halfway through chapter 3. With all the major path splits, can I assume that your ending options are going to be solo paths which each LI and a few throuple possibilities or will there be an ending with more than 3 possible LI's at a time (I'm thinking Heidi/Athena/Sadie/Mora). Just curious.
If you look at the unopened gallery items, you can kind of make some of those things out (also pops out if you are using Sancho).

I'll give you two abbreviations, and you can work it out: HAM sandwich; MASH up. ;)

If you're hoping for a MILF throuple, that currently has not path and would likely need a rewrite of Chapter 4.

Reactions: turbojoe

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If you look at the unopened gallery items, you can kind of make some of those things out (also pops out if you are using Sancho).

I'll give you two abbreviations, and you can work it out: HAM sandwich; MASH up. ;)

If you're hoping for a MILF throuple, that currently has not path and would likely need a rewrite of Chapter 4.
... not to mention custom artwork ...

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

ch5m101yes53.png

Tempting Seductress.

Renders - 3,700
Animations - 180
Words - 90,000 + 120,000 - 170,000 + 5,000 + 5,000 maybe?

Love ya'll and welcome to all of our new patrons!

Slockadoodledo

-----

Zenda best girl, if you haven't played her route you should be ashamed of yourself! :cautious:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

View attachment 2722720

Tempting Seductress.

Renders - 3,700
Animations - 180

Slockadoodledo

-----

Zenda best girl, if you haven't played her route you should be ashamed of yourself! :cautious:
I started with 5-some relationships but after that, I played solo Zenda and it is nice

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022

View attachment 2722720

Tempting Seductress.

Renders - 3,700
Animations - 180

Slockadoodledo

-----

Zenda is great. However, still hope to get a MILF throuple.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

View attachment 2722720

Tempting Seductress.

Renders - 3,700
Animations - 180

Slockadoodledo

-----

Seriously, this. She's the first girl you encounter, is fabulously wealthy, hot as hell and loves to have sex all the time. She's willing to bring MC along with her and show him the things she loves to do so he can be fully involved with her life without a ton of emotional baggage. Absolute dream girl. :love:

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
Seriously, this. She's the first girl you encounter, is fabulously wealthy, hot as hell and loves to have sex all the time. She's willing to bring MC along with her and show him the things she loves to do so he can be fully involved with her life without a ton of emotional baggage. Absolute dream girl. :love:
Yeah.... What he said

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm not sure about the emotional baggage, but otherwise not bad at all. And I do enjoy her and her route and I will see the end of her story.

On the other hand, the start of their relationship feels a bit off to me. Not on her side, but on his. Her first request is to dress him up and put him on public display ... something that should make him want to run in the other direction. I know that's the point of the choice, but saying yes there feels off.

Also, Athena is my Best Girl™, but since I can't stand seeing Heidi cry, and I grew up in the 70s, my personal canon play has to be M*A*S*H.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
New to the thread
Renders look gorgeous
Really wanted to get all the girls :HideThePain:
But life ain't easy u know

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I started with 5-some relationships but after that, I played solo Zenda and it is nice
Which goes to show that tastes differ on a wide scale. I got sooo put off by her attitude in my first playthrough that I dumped her at the first chance and won't even consider playing her solo/threesome routes...

btw. Storm ⛈ or Slockie With regards to the "when to click" or wait for a possible auto-sequence, you guys may want to look how the dev of "The Roommate" handled this. That one shows a "click to continue..." bottom-right after a few seconds if a player can click. So if it doesn't show, we know an auto-sequence is about to play.

Last edited:

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I typically go "shit it's an auto-sequence" and click on Back to replay from the last place it was still. Not the greatest, but it works. So I just spent the past couple of hours getting ready for the next chapter as I've been addicted to this game since I started playing and it reminds me quite a bit of the style of Leap of Faith, anyway... I'm not using the SanchoMod (I might install it though and see if I missed anything besides Zenda without Maddie), but so far I have the following:

01. Heidi and Athena
02. Heidi
03. Athena
04. Sadie
05. Mora
06. Heidi, Athena, Mora, Sadie
07. Valeria
08. Nicole (the two sequences at least)
09. Zenda (with Maddie)
10. MC trying to be a slut to everyone, but Mora told me to fuck off and Val told me to fuck off. I think everyone else was still there, but can't remember.

Looking forward to the final chapter.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I typically go "shit it's an auto-sequence" and click on Back to replay from the last place it was still. Not the greatest, but it works. So I just spent the past couple of hours getting ready for the next chapter as I've been addicted to this game since I started playing and it reminds me quite a bit of the style of Leap of Faith, anyway... I'm not using the SanchoMod (I might install it though and see if I missed anything besides Zenda without Maddie), but so far I have the following:

01. Heidi and Athena
02. Heidi
03. Athena
04. Sadie
05. Mora
06. Heidi, Athena, Mora, Sadie
07. Valeria
08. Nicole (the two sequences at least)
09. Zenda (with Maddie)
10. MC trying to be a slut to everyone, but Mora told me to fuck off and Val told me to fuck off. I think everyone else was still there, but can't remember.

Looking forward to the final chapter.
Your no.10 path seems like the ASH(Heidi, Athena, Sadie) or Heidi and Sadie variant path. Just wonder of this path possible in ep5.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Your no.10 path seems like the ASH(Heidi, Athena, Sadie) or Heidi and Sadie variant path. Just wonder of this path possible in ep5.
Pretty sure Heidi/Athena/Sadie are still in it, but I think Nicole is still there as well. She's a side character so it's hard to say.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes