Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Your no.10 path seems like the ASH(Heidi, Athena, Sadie) or Heidi and Sadie variant path. Just wonder of this path possible in ep5.
I'm not sure ASH is officially a thing. I think its just the Heidi and Sadie path, although I don't think Athena and Heidi are broken up either there either, but not really sure. I did NOT do Heidi only after the Athena only aftermath.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I typically go "shit it's an auto-sequence" and click on Back to replay from the last place it was still. Not the greatest, but it works. So I just spent the past couple of hours getting ready for the next chapter as I've been addicted to this game since I started playing and it reminds me quite a bit of the style of Leap of Faith, anyway... I'm not using the SanchoMod (I might install it though and see if I missed anything besides Zenda without Maddie), but so far I have the following:

01. Heidi and Athena
02. Heidi
03. Athena
04. Sadie
05. Mora
06. Heidi, Athena, Mora, Sadie
07. Valeria
08. Nicole (the two sequences at least)
09. Zenda (with Maddie)
10. MC trying to be a slut to everyone, but Mora told me to fuck off and Val told me to fuck off. I think everyone else was still there, but can't remember.

Looking forward to the final chapter.
Didn´t try Zenda with Maddie - I refused her all time and at least got an amazing end with Zenda (marriage) :D
Zenda was definitely not my first choice at beginning, but as I tried her path she turned out as an adorable woman :love:

Don´t know if this is possible with Maddie anyway, cuz she´s definitely a rival in Zendas eyes.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm not sure ASH is officially a thing. I think its just the Heidi and Sadie path, although I don't think Athena and Heidi are broken up either there either, but not really sure. I did NOT do Heidi only after the Athena only aftermath.
Best I can tell, you can go single with all of them, but the only potential combos are:
  • AH
  • SH
  • HAM
  • MASH
I doubt there will be a path that is fully MZ - just the two trysts to this point, based on dialogue. And, while I'm not a MILF-monster, it's a little sad you cant do a "VN" route. Don't know if knocking up either V or N will foul any of the other combos, but Sancho's notes suggest that's a possibility.

I've got at least 15 routes, I think, that covers the bases I can think of to cover.

Reactions: turbojoe

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Best I can tell, you can go single with all of them, but the only potential combos are:
  • AH
  • SH
  • HAM
  • MASH
I doubt there will be a path that is fully MZ - just the two trysts to this point, based on dialogue. And, while I'm not a MILF-monster, it's a little sad you cant do a "VN" route. Don't know if knocking up either V or N will foul any of the other combos, but Sancho's notes suggest that's a possibility.

I've got at least 15 routes, I think, that covers the bases I can think of to cover.
The devs have said there are 11 relationship endings, plus a Cast Away ending (they don't call it that).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The devs have said there are 11 relationship endings, plus a Cast Away ending (they don't call it that).
I expect they might be as follows:
  1. Athena Solo
  2. Heidi Solo
  3. Mora Solo
  4. Sadie Solo
  5. Valeria Solo
  6. Zenda Solo
  7. Nicole Solo
  8. AH
  9. SH
  10. HAM
  11. MASH
Would "Cast Away" be "you done fucked up and everyone dumped your ass"? Or, possibly, you decided you didn't like Sadie being there in the beginning and got your ass capped.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I expect they might be as follows:
  1. Athena Solo
  2. Heidi Solo
  3. Mora Solo
  4. Sadie Solo
  5. Valeria Solo
  6. Zenda Solo
  7. Nicole Solo
  8. AH
  9. SH
  10. HAM
  11. MASH
Would "Cast Away" be "you done fucked up and everyone dumped your ass"? Or, possibly, you decided you didn't like Sadie being there in the beginning and got your ass capped.
It may be 11 total ... I don't think there's a "Nicole" ending per-se, just another version of a failed Val ending ... however, their count may not have taken variations of the two solo girls paths into account ... but my understanding is Nicole is NOT technically an LI.

and yes, Cast Away works for both variations of ending up alone theme (although I don't think you can try every relationship and end up with no one, but not actually sure about that ... just know you can choose to not choose anyone.)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It may be 11 total ... I don't think there's a "Nicole" ending per-se, just another version of a failed Val ending ... however, their count may not have taken variations of the two solo girls paths into account ... but my understanding is Nicole is NOT technically an LI.

and yes, Cast Away works for both variations of ending up alone theme (although I don't think you can try every relationship and end up with no one, but not actually sure about that ... just know you can choose to not choose anyone.)
Nicole was my questionable. Maybe there's a MZ, but it doesn't seem that way.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020

Nicole is not a LI and will not have an ending, but she will make tiny appearances in Val's ending.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Zenda was definitely not my first choice at beginning, but as I tried her path she turned out as an adorable woman :love:
She really isn't. Everything with her at the start was making sure you understood you had to be a subservient little bitch that adhered to her whims. You jumped when she said jump or she kicked you to the streets. I suppose if you get off on being treated like shit it works really well.
Don´t know if this is possible with Maddie anyway, cuz she´s definitely a rival in Zendas eyes.
Yeah, you definitely didn't play that route if you believe that. I won't spoil it for you. (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Found this just yesterday, loving the game. Models are great, story is solid, writing for the dialogue feels natural, good variety of very distinct and interesting girls. The real cherry on top though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Correct. Val dumps your ass prior to ch5. It seems they're always competing, but Val seems to be very possessive when it comes to the MC.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Whatever the relationship between them, Valerie does not want you fucking Nicole. I don't blame her. And after she shares her life with you, how could you possibly think about cheating on her?! Shame on you!

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes