Dec 29, 2018
I get that in most situations a background check on someone you just started seeing might feel inappropriate. But you have a woman dealing with the aftermath of a traumatic experience the likes of which most of us will hopefully never encounter. Val feels the need to protect herself. And while she found MC attractive and enjoyed talking with him, she wasn't going to solidify a relationship (even if that relationship is simply "fuck buddies") if she couldn't determine why he was lying to her about his background.
But she would pick up a complete stranger in a bar and take him to her house to fuck, even after she had already been given plenty of reasons to suspect that he was lying to her about his identity. So... the whole protect herself angle doesn't really hold a lot of water. If this were about safety, she wouldn't have pursued him after her initial line of questioning. The background check is clearly not about protection. It's about entitlement and control.

Valeria is a manipulative and untrustworthy person. She doesn't tell the MC that she suspects who he is until after she's tricked him into confirming his identity. She doesn't tell him that she wants to have another child until after she's begged him to cum inside her while having unprotected sex on multiple occasions. She clearly doesn't value our privacy as much as we do considering that she told Nicole about us "in detail", and she told the gun range guy that we had an unpleasant history with guns.

The whole gun range fiasco is another questionable aspect of her path. The MC makes it known that he's not sure if this is a good idea, and she insists that it will be fine. Then he has a massive panic attack, and she gets to rush to his aid. Now, this could be a genuine attempt to help him overcome a past trauma and prepare him for the future. Or... if you are a bit more cynical... it's another way for her to position herself as the one in control. She's the motherly figure to her "baby". Is that a stretch? Sure, but not a big one. Not after the other shit she's been pulling the whole game.

Valeria is downright predatory in her behaviour towards the MC. Who the hell discovers that a twenty-one year old is in witness protection and decides "Hey, I'm gonna make a baby with this traumatized person in hiding who is barely old enough to be considered an adult and is still in school"? A fucking weirdo twice their age is who.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
But she would pick up a complete stranger in a bar and take him to her house to fuck, even after she had already been given plenty of reasons to suspect that he was lying to her about his identity. So... the whole protect herself angle doesn't really hold a lot of water. If this were about safety, she wouldn't have pursued him after her initial line of questioning. The background check is clearly not about protection. It's about entitlement and control.

Valeria is a manipulative and untrustworthy person. She doesn't tell the MC that she suspects who he is until after she's tricked him into confirming his identity. She doesn't tell him that she wants to have another child until after she's begged him to cum inside her while having unprotected sex on multiple occasions. She clearly doesn't value our privacy as much as we do considering that she told Nicole about us "in detail", and she told the gun range guy that we had an unpleasant history with guns.

The whole gun range fiasco is another questionable aspect of her path. The MC makes it known that he's not sure if this is a good idea, and she insists that it will be fine. Then he has a massive panic attack, and she gets to rush to his aid. Now, this could be a genuine attempt to help him overcome a past trauma and prepare him for the future. Or... if you are a bit more cynical... it's another way for her to position herself as the one in control. She's the motherly figure to her "baby". Is that a stretch? Sure, but not a big one. Not after the other shit she's been pulling the whole game.

Valeria is downright predatory in her behaviour towards the MC. Who the hell discovers that a twenty-one year old is in witness protection and decides "Hey, I'm gonna make a baby with this traumatized person in hiding who is barely old enough to be considered an adult and is still in school"? A fucking weirdo twice their age is who.
Oh man - it´s a very fictional story from end to end, so let it be good :ROFLMAO:

Anyway I´m most seriously pleased from this game, all it´s characters and relationships - really well done (y)
I´m enjoying it as it is :love:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Looks interesting, worth a play?
Seriously............... you only need to read my posting just one step above yours ;)
But this is my own opinion and I have no clue what you´re liking.

I recommend you search a little more through this thread - ok?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This looks really fun! Will grab this
Just grabbed it myself several weeks ago - well worth your time. Well designed and thought out; great renders; great personalities for the characters and each path is pretty engaging. Also, don't let the low number fool you: each release is like two or three releases from other Devs and this will give you many hours of play time, especially if you try to grab all the primary routes.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Here's my take on it. It's worth playing the single routes it has really good romance. But the Harem route or better known as the MASH route it is not and i usually love Harem routes but i'm not into lesbian/Bi in my Harems and it is heavy in the Lesbian/Bi stuff I really don't care for the everyone loves everyone Type Harems. To me that's not a harem it is an open relationship. But to each their own i guess.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Here's my take on it. It's worth playing the single routes it has really good romance. But the Harem route or better known as the MASH route it is not and i usually love Harem routes but i'm not into lesbian/Bi in my Harems and it is heavy in the Lesbian/Bi stuff I really don't care for the everyone loves everyone Type Harems. To me that's not a harem it is an open relationship. But to each their own i guess.
yeah. Those other girls should wait their turn in an orderly queue during lewd scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
yeah. Those other girls should wait their turn in an orderly queue during lewd scenes!
Some joke about that and you may be joking bout it. But why not? If the roles were reversed and it was a male Harem I don't see a guy reaching over slobbing on another dudes dick, NO? They would wait their turn. Or stick it in the other holes lol

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Yet another game where some girls have tragedies in their life. And than i have to choose and brake other girls plans and hearts. GRRRRRRRRRR
During gameplay, i get my own imagination and solution for the situation but noooo, im forced to fuck up.
Games are supposed to make me happy and not depressed and sad.
Maybe im just too old and too sensitive for games such as this. Idk...

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes