Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
You told another girl you'd be exclusive with her. Sorry, we didn't give you the option to cheat.
Yea, so i got misery and guilt instead.
Cheat is a hard word. Things like this could be less blunt and panful.
As a lab rat, i guess you could just put me into sleep. :LOL:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demonstration:

MC
You told another girl you'd be exclusive with her. Sorry, we didn't give you the option to cheat.

Sadie
Yea, so i got misery and guilt instead. :cry:

Last edited:

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
Devs made it automatic, because no one going to willing break up with her with that beautiful face and that boobalicious cleavage in front of them.
I know they made it automatic, obviously. And im more ass/legs man (what this game doesn't provide btw) than face/tits man.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If you can't stand breaking the heart of a LI, than better reject her in the beginning and not even start her path. Works fine except for Heidi/Athena solos, breaking their heart if you go solo with one of them is unavoidable and know you are a piece of shit if you do that:p

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
All of a sudden...

View attachment 2750609

No options, nothing.
If you can't stand breaking the heart of a LI, than better reject her in the beginning and not even start her path. Works fine except for Heidi/Athena solos, breaking their heart if you go solo with one of them is unavoidable and know you are a piece of shit if you do that:p
This happens if you have proceeded the Sadie path too far and then you get "exclusive" to another girl. So you have only this way to end the existing relationship of Sadie (or another girl).

This happens at any "getting exclusive" - this is ending all other existing relationships. SanchoMod is showing you this.
If other pathes are developed yet, the MC (as a good boy:D) has to go to them telling end of the relationship at least.

As lipe said it´s easier to avoid developing relationships to all other girls except your special target.

But anyway Sadie is a special exception cuz your "childhood love" is sooooo happy only meeting you again, it´s hard to reject her from beginning :cry:

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This happens if you have proceeded the Sadie path too far and then you get "exclusive" to another girl. So you have only this way to end the existing relationship of Sadie (or another girl).

This happens at any "getting exclusive" - this is ending all other existing relationships. SanchoMod is showing you this.
If other pathes are developed yet, the MC (as a good boy:D) has to go to them telling end of the relationship at least.

As lipe said it´s easier to avoid developing relationships to all other girls except your special target.

But anyway Sadie is a special exception cuz your "childhood love" is sooooo happy only meeting you again, it´s hard to reject her from beginning :cry:
It's particularly brutal when you're on the MASH path and decide to choose only one...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As far as I can remember, she's the only one you continue having late-game content with even if you don't have a sexual relationship with her. It's not like the other characters vanish, but none of the other "my boyfriend" events turn into "my friend" events.

Reactions: turbojoe
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes