JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
To be honest there are MANY endings in this game SOO... CAN'T we get an ALL the GIRLS in FULL harem ENDING with BIG BELLIES AND ALL HAPPY TOGETHER somthin like that.no one likes to left behind with bright and happy future. AT least consider that [People DONT you agree with me?] :love: (y)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I prefer each girl solo. If it weren't for the tragic story that occurs when breaking up Athena and Heidi, I would be perfectly happy with each of their solo stories. Valeria would probably bitch slap the MC and cut any bitch who tried to take him away.

The beauty of this story is that I find a romantic, forever and ever love, and happy ending with every single one of the girls on their own. Each date in the last chapter was just perfect.

One disclaimer, the only path I did not play out yet was Zenda because it was the one path where you could not have any of the other dates. Even Valeria is fine with the others until you commit to her, of course. Zenda is a bit on the dominant side for my personal tastes. I will do that storyline because I have no doubt it is as well-written as all the others.

So, in this story, I would rather have each woman one-on-one with complete dedication instead of impregnating them all. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be honest there are MANY endings in this game SOO... CAN'T we get an ALL the GIRLS in FULL harem ENDING with BIG BELLIES AND ALL HAPPY TOGETHER somthin like that.no one likes to left behind with bright and happy future. AT least consider that [People DONT you agree with me?] :love: (y)
No, because it wouldn't fit Vals character at all.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
One disclaimer, the only path I did not play out yet was Zenda because it was the one path where you could not have any of the other dates.

I will do that storyline because I have no doubt it is as well-written as all the others.
That´s not quite correct.
You can have dates beneath Zenda, but at least you have to breakup relationsships if you choose finally Zenda (skiing with her is essential). So more comfortable is to start a runthrough with Zenda from beginning til the end. You spare some tears ;)

Anyway in my opinion Zenda solo is worth it, the ending is very enjoyable :love:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
You can have dates beneath Zenda, but at least you have to breakup relationsships if you choose finally Zenda (skiing with her is essential). So more comfortable is to start a runthrough with Zenda from beginning til the end. You spare some tears ;)

Anyway in my opinion Zenda solo is worth it, the ending is very enjoyable :love:
Yes, you can date any of the ladies at the same time early on in the game. Zenda's path splits very quickly. If you choose not to go on a date with her then her path is closed in the first couple chapters. The other paths have a lot more leniency before you are required to choose a final path.

I have no doubt it will be rewarding to choose Zenda. I look forward to playing it.

Reactions: turbojoe

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

i agree
the only issue she has is her rich daddy
sweet, caring, unconditional love with her

Reactions: turbojoe

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I just completed the game (to the point where it is now, in any event - looking forward to Chapter 5) for the first time and achieved the HAMS route, at least so far. Awesome! Well done!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I just completed the game (to the point where it is now, in any event - looking forward to Chapter 5) for the first time and achieved the HAMS route, at least so far. Awesome! Well done!
Now you can use the time until release Ch 5 to make all other available pathes ;)

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Any word when chapter 5 will be getting released? I saw Athena popping up in Come Home and it made me wonder. Nothing I could see on Patreon gave me a clue since I'm not a subscriber.
Cheers

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Any word when chapter 5 will be getting released? I saw Athena popping up in Come Home and it made me wonder. Nothing I could see on Patreon gave me a clue since I'm not a subscriber.
Cheers
There's no official date, but according to reports, they're about 2/3 +/- of the way through the different path endings.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes