Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Any word when chapter 5 will be getting released? I saw Athena popping up in Come Home and it made me wonder. Nothing I could see on Patreon gave me a clue since I'm not a subscriber.
Cheers
There's no official date, but according to reports, they're about 2/3 +/- of the way through the different path endings.

Feb 29, 2020
What´s the deal with Mira? (The girl that Heidi introduces to Mora early on in the story) I haven't seen her again. Is there a plot significance to that, or is she a cameo from another game I probably have not played?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What´s the deal with Mira? (The girl that Heidi introduces to Mora early on in the story) I haven't seen her again. Is there a plot significance to that, or is she a cameo from another game I probably have not played?
Cameo from Three Rules of Life.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Look for a post by Storm made in the last few days (search his name). It explains it and where she's from - I don't remember at the moment, but it also looks like a good VN.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is going on over here :WaitWhat:

You guys know we see boobies in the game? Talk about said boobies!!

I'll go first!
Mora's boobies are the best! I just have to admit that I tend to favor them redheads :BootyTime:
Here's where I contradict myself on my faves list.

See when I first played Athena was my fave, she was then taken over by Zenda and number 1 girl Val.

However, Athena still has best boobs.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

I'll go first!
Mora's boobies are the best! I just have to admit that I tend to favor them redheads :BootyTime:
Here's where I contradict myself on my faves list.

See when I first played Athena was my fave, she was then taken over by Zenda and number 1 girl Val.

However, Athena still has best boobs.
Was just about to say it ; Thena's boobs are an Art piece, just like the rest of her.

Way better debate, this we're doing.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I'll go first!
Freckled redheads, particularly with green or hazel eyes, an athletic builds and B/C cups can't be beat. (Of course, most of them are insane as fuck and will eventually break your heart, just like the one I used to be with IRL). ;)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Devs made it automatic, because no one going to willing break up with her with that beautiful face and that boobalicious cleavage in front of them.
Nah, she is ugly, who made the mistake to start, should stop it immediately! Make the stopper move and come back only once a year!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
At a bit of a loss. Trying to find one of the best songs from the game and it's one that's not on their official playlist either on YouTube or Spotify.

Has the male singer who hit some really high notes. It pops up during the MASH scene and a couple others. Anyone have a line on it? I'll quote some lines from the song if that's not enough information. Something like, "7 hours driving down the highway... far away, far away, far awaaaaay."

Song comes on during the MASH scene when your cousin gets shy, you take her off to talk with her, and the song starts when you bring her back to the room.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
At a bit of a loss. Trying to find one of the best songs from the game and it's one that's not on their official playlist either on YouTube or Spotify.

Has the male singer who hit some really high notes. It pops up during the MASH scene and a couple others. Anyone have a line on it? I'll quote some lines from the song if that's not enough information. Something like, "7 hours driving down the highway... far away, far away, far awaaaaay."

Song comes on during the MASH scene when your cousin gets shy, you take her off to talk with her, and the song starts when you bring her back to the room.

EDIT: you had the lyrics correct. Easy search.

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes