Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible to choose Valeria? Sure I love all of em, but for me, its definitely Valeria and Mora. However, I chose Mora because I simply did not want to break her heart after knowing what shes been through. However, when we do so, and so with Valeria, and supposedly "parted" ways, my heart was aching for Valeria, and I now know that I want to be with Valeria, and only Valeria. But I feel like she isnt someone that mc can end up with?
Yeah, MC can end up with Val.

However you have to go on all her dates meaning no Mora because one of Vals dates clashes.

Val is a pure solo run so you may lose your chance with her if you go for anyone else or keep fucking Nicole after she asks you not to.

Vals route is quite strict on what you can do because it's the only purely solo route.

Zenda's is similar except there is a chance to turn it into a threeway with one of her friends. Val has no such options. It's Val and only Val or nothing if you want her route.

MonoN0Aware

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, MC can end up with Val.

However you have to go on all her dates meaning no Mora because one of Vals dates clashes.

Val is a pure solo run so you may lose your chance with her if you go for anyone else or keep fucking Nicole after she asks you not to.

Vals route is quite strict on what you can do because it's the only purely solo route.

Zenda's is similar except there is a chance to turn it into a threeway with one of her friends. Val has no such options. It's Val and only Val or nothing if you want her route.
Ah okay, and thank you for the reply! I tend to only do one playthrough with visual novels because I try to keep it as "realistic" as possible, if you will. What's happened, happened. Going for another playthrough makes me feel guilty. Sure in the end its only a visual novel, but even so, I try to keep it as I would in real life. Only get one shot, and thats it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is it possible to choose Valeria? Sure I love all of em, but for me, its definitely Valeria and Mora. However, I chose Mora because I simply did not want to break her heart after knowing what shes been through, and Valeria saying mc will only be booty call, so my hopes for Valeria was that perhaps its not possible to be with her, and ultimately was why I chose Mora. However, when we do so and so with Valeria, and supposedly "parted" ways, my heart was aching for Valeria, and I now know that I want to be with Valeria, and only Valeria. But I feel like she isnt someone that mc can end up with?
Best way to find out is multiple routes. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MonoN0Aware

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Best way to find out is multiple routes. ;)
Val walked away because you lost points with Mora.

Vals dates overlap Mora's. If you play Val exclusively she wants to settle down with the MC. If she ends things it means you've played the field too much and knows you aren't taking things seriously with her.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Val walked away because you lost points with Mora.

Vals dates overlap Mora's. If you play Val exclusively she wants to settle down with the MC. If she ends things it means you've played the field too much and knows you aren't taking things seriously with her.
It comes down to that single date choice, right? I think choosing to go with Mora (where you play trivia and see the ladies competing against you at the bar) is the fateful date.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It comes down to that single date choice, right? I think choosing to go with Mora (where you play trivia and see the ladies competing against you at the bar) is the fateful date.
There is that and fucking Nicole again after Val asks you not to do it.

As far as I can tell, both of those end Vals route. I don't know if there are other triggers but those are 2 I found.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The only way to stay with Val is to say no to anything that would put you on anyone else's path. Whether that will survive the final chapter is obviously up in the air.
This is one of those "No strings it's just a fling WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE YOU DID WHAT WITH WHO AND DIDN'T COME TO MY PLACE WHEN I CALLED YOU?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!" kind of chicks, well, ultimately at least. I didn't expect that to be the case and was a little surprised when things kind of broke that way. Maybe not as severe as that, but, basically, that.

Looking back and connecting all the dots, I understand HOW it went that way - all of the secrets uncovered and revealed and her past trauma shared with MC - but it was still a bit shocking to go from "let's have some fun" to "put a baby in me" and then potentially "stay with me". I get it that things can realistically happen that way, and that human emotion lead you down unpredictable paths, yet it was still not how I thought things would play out given the initial set up.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
After reading the other reply that came just before mine, that's what I suspected. I can't remember if I did a "pure Val", but think I did. If not, well, guess that will be my next speed play before 0.5.
I actually just finished getting Val "correct" ... I want to redo Zenda (mostly because it's been too long) and I have the other plays I'm interested in saved at the door, waiting for the final chapter to release.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
This is one of those "No strings it's just a fling WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE YOU DID WHAT WITH WHO AND DIDN'T COME TO MY PLACE WHEN I CALLED YOU?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!" kind of chicks, well, ultimately at least. I didn't expect that to be the case and was a little surprised when things kind of broke that way. Maybe not as severe as that, but, basically, that.

Looking back and connecting all the dots, I understand HOW it went that way - all of the secrets uncovered and revealed and her past trauma shared with MC - but it was still a bit shocking to go from "let's have some fun" to "put a baby in me" and then potentially "stay with me". I get it that things can realistically happen that way, and that human emotion lead you down unpredictable paths, yet it was still not how I thought things would play out given the initial set up.
Two corrections that I feel should be made: Val doesn't end things after MC sleeps with Nicole the first time. That only happens if he does it again, after she specifically asks him not to. I don't think it would be fair to call her reaction there "unpredictable." Also, Val doesn't approach MC for a relationship beyond "sperm donor." You have to make the choice to tell her you want to be with her (and even then, she won't always say yes).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I actually just finished getting Val "correct" ... I want to redo Zenda (mostly because it's been too long) and I have the other plays I'm interested in saved at the door, waiting for the final chapter to release.
I did two Zenda's - with and without the third wheel.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That was my favorite scene so far. And it ranks in the top five scenes of all visual novels I've played. Wholesome stuff. And they both deserve the true happiness. I got lucky on my Val playthrough and she told the MC she loved him and wanted to be with him. There were tears. Worth it!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I did two Zenda's - with and without the third wheel.
I don't want you to tell me anything, 'cause eventually I'm going to try it, but my whole problem with pretty much most of Zenda's story is how her whole world conflicts so jarringly with the MCs situation. But I still liked their interactions the playthrough I did, so I will do the alternate playthrough with her as well (four versions as far as I can tell, unless partaking in the party favors doesn't change much).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New life in a new city ... money is provided in a very protective state,
both of them have literally one job - go finish higher education while blending in.
y whole problem with pretty much most of Zenda's story
Why do you think they click so seemlessly during the bus ride?
They are in the same favorable situation, with MC playing drama queen harder and
edgyer than her and with him getting tons better responses from everyone around.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
New life in a new city ... money is provided in a very protective state,
both of them have literally one job - go finish higher education while blending in.

Why do you think they click so seemlessly during the bus ride?
They are in the same favorable situation, with MC playing drama queen harder and
edgyer than her and with him getting tons better responses from everyone around.
It's not that they don't click. It's that her first date choice is "Be front and center with me in public" ... which works as a "going against the grain" idea, but totally against both his situation as someone in Witness Protection and his obvious anxieties (which admittedly aren't obvious yet when she asks him out). Still, I've played through it once, and I very much enjoyed it, but those reasons make it my least favorite path so far (other than the never-going-to-try-so-will-never-know Heidi solo path).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I really think two will cover it, unless you want the "break up" scenarios, too. Might be wrong about that.
Actually, I was thinking about doing the paths with and without heavy drug use ... just another thing I find it hard to imagine the MC doing in his circumstances, but I guess I still want to see what happens.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes