Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Actually, I was thinking about doing the paths with and without heavy drug use ... just another thing I find it hard to imagine the MC doing in his circumstances, but I guess I still want to see what happens.
Forgot about that aspect. Maybe I do have four saves. :oops::ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't know how I would've missed drug use. Maybe because it is definitely not my thing. And maybe for the better if it just tears apart all the relationships.
This is just on Zenda's path, and just at a single party (unless choosing to do so opens up more usage ... I didn't, so don't know)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I don't know how I would've missed drug use. Maybe because it is definitely not my thing. And maybe for the better if it just tears apart all the relationships.
This is just on Zenda's path, and just at a single party (unless choosing to do so opens up more usage ... I didn't, so don't know)
I only remember it being that one occasion, at least through the end of 0.4.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That explains it. I have not played the Zenda path. Minus the drug use, that is on my to-do list.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Drug use for three-way path for Zenda? Or you can take the drug and refuse three-way to gain more love points?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That explains it. I have not played the Zenda path. Minus the drug use, that is on my to-do list.
The best part about the "pure Zenda" route is every time Heidi is literally throwing herself at MC trying jump his bones and he tells her "Nah, I really need to study" and she gets this "WTF?" look on her face since no guy ever has turned her down. :D

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Godamn, having Heidi and Thena jumping all over MC is pretty damn hot.
I think I'd be happy with just those two :love:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
so there are 11 possible endings, got a save for each girl solo, the A/H throuple and H/S throuple, that comes to 9 saves. what else am i missing and how to achieve it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so there are 11 possible endings, got a save for each girl solo, the A/H throuple and H/S throuple, that comes to 9 saves. what else am i missing and how to achieve it?
To add Son of Durin: for HAM and MASH it is important to focus on Heid from beginning.
Sancho mod and Walkthrough is very helpful.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
To get HAM you need to do the same you did for the H/A throuple but also date Mora.

To get MASH you need to do the same you did for HAM but also date Sadie.
I always have a little tender thought for the newcomer reading this thread, being utterly confused and going to buy Bangers & Mash and a smoked Ham to play the game.

• Haha
Reactions: VaderExMachina
4.40 star(s) 238 Votes