Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Gameplay time so far?
It depends on how fast you read, how much time you take to look at the images, also if you're one who skips much. If you take your time, reads properly, enjoys the scenes, etc. you could easy spend 6 and more hours with it. More if you play several saves.

Reactions: DJ115

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Gameplay time so far?
It depends on how fast you read, how much time you take to look at the images, also if you're one who skips much. If you take your time, reads properly, enjoys the scenes, etc. you could easy spend 6 and more hours with it. More if you play several saves.
While there's only one timeline, there's almost 3 different "games" to be played ... Focus on Zenda, focus on Val, and focus on one or all of the other four girls. And then there's variants for all three "games" (up to 11(12?) possible outcomes) to extend play time even further.

Reactions: DJ115

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Does anyone know the music that plays during the first Valerie scene? The one that starts playing inside her car.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know the music that plays during the first Valerie scene? The one that starts playing inside her car.
I haven't been able to find this song anywhere but the website we bought it from, not on youtube, soundcloud, spotifty, nothing. If you're looking to download it you can go into the audio folder and find "valbarsex" and thats the song.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I haven't been able to find this song anywhere but the website we bought it from, not on youtube, soundcloud, spotifty, nothing. If you're looking to download it you can go into the audio folder and find "valbarsex" and thats the song.
That's why I wasn't being able to find even after searching the lyrics.. tysm for the answer.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
After unlocking Athena's solo path, I don't want to unlock Heidi's anymore ...
I went through the heartbreaking pain of separating their paths. Now that it is done, I can safely say Athena is perfect. I love all her scenes and the big date scene sledding together was my favorite.

I would've chosen Athena solo to begin with if it weren't for the heartache. Heidi, while she is the harem mother, just had parts of her personality that I did not mesh with from the beginning. Maybe it was that she was so brazen about her relationship with Athena, or the that she was a bit too over-the-top and open about their lovemaking. It certainly has a bit to do with her arrogant perception of herself. Arrogance is not attractive.

Whereas Athena is more reserved (in behavior but obviously not in body art). Her gamer personality is obviously hot. When she is falling in love with him, there are these sexy little looks she gives the MC when she doesn't think he is aware of her watching. Coincidentally, Val does the same thing! ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I went through the heartbreaking pain of separating their paths. Now that it is done, I can safely say Athena is perfect. I love all her scenes and the big date scene sledding together was my favorite.

I would've chosen Athena solo to begin with if it weren't for the heartache. Heidi, while she is the harem mother, just had parts of her personality that I did not mesh with from the beginning. Maybe it was that she was so brazen about her relationship with Athena, or the that she was a bit too over-the-top and open about their lovemaking. It certainly has a bit to do with her arrogant perception of herself. Arrogance is not attractive.

Whereas Athena is more reserved (in behavior but obviously not in body art). Her gamer personality is obviously hot. When she is falling in love with him, there are these sexy little looks she gives the MC when she doesn't think he is aware of her watching. Coincidentally, Val does the same thing! ;)
I'm a M*A*S*H baby at heart, but Athena was the first Solo path I tried ... I don't regret having done it, but there's no way I risk seeing her hurt the way Heidi was hurt ... for the same reason she was my first choice for a solo path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm a M*A*S*H baby at heart, but Athena was the first Solo path I tried ... I don't regret having done it, but there's no way I risk seeing her hurt the way Heidi was hurt ... for the same reason she was my first choice for a solo path.
That image makes me smile seeing Father Mulcahy's hand on Heidi's ass. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will say Heidi's solo route is a lot harder to watch than Athena's.

If I remember rightly on Athena's solo, Heidi sneaks away while Athena is out so there is no confrontation just the break down after.

However, Heidi catches Athena leaving so the meltdown is huge.

While both solo routes are really good before and after that part, it's those 2 scenes that are both heartbreaking but really well done. I say that because they do 2 things, they show how close Athena and Heidi were and what it took for them to give that up just for the MC.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, having played the scene in Come Home, I can definitely agree that the scene is a spoiler ... kinda.

... but it shouldn't be (and wasn't really for me ... except the resolution of the bike)

MonoN0Aware

Oct 20, 2017
Is it possible to choose Valeria? Sure I love all of em, but for me, its definitely Valeria and Mora. However, I chose Mora because I simply did not want to break her heart after knowing what shes been through, and Valeria saying mc will only be booty call, so my hopes for Valeria was that perhaps its not possible to be with her, and ultimately was why I chose Mora. However, when we do so and so with Valeria, and supposedly "parted" ways, my heart was aching for Valeria, and I now know that I want to be with Valeria, and only Valeria. But I feel like she isnt someone that mc can end up with?

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes