BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
There there pickle, I put it in a spoiler.

The last thing I want is for someone to have to go all passive aggressive, seems I wasn't aware the fate of a bike was such an anticipated part of the story.

Thank fuck I didn't mention Mora's car. Could have been riots.
That fate of this story's bike (MC - everyone gets to ride) will be revealed in the next update.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There there pickle, I put it in a spoiler.

The last thing I want is for someone to have to go all passive aggressive, seems I wasn't aware the fate of a bike was such an anticipated part of the story.

Thank fuck I didn't mention Mora's car. Could have been riots.
Oh, I'm not upset at you ... it's my own bad habits that got me in trouble. I already knew it was out there, I just was lazy and forgot. Those bad habits are why I don't even go into threads I'm not caught up in the game.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Is the IC intended and had to be cut for Patreon reasons or is it strictly for fan purposes and what is the nature of the IC (BS,MS,AN)?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
:love:
Being happy, just managed all available pathes :LOL:

Now 10 saves are waiting for continuation.
Very curious how these relationships will develop.

I hope finishing Chapter 5 won´t last to long - is "this year" too much to ask?????????? :p
Anyway AWESOME WORK! :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Very curious how these relationships will develop.

I hope finishing Chapter 5 won´t last to long - is "this year" too much to ask?????????? :p
That's it, the relationships have developed.

Next update is the finale.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021

Just 10, eh? Heh. ;)

We're about 2/3 complete on chapter 5. It will be released to our patrons before the end of the year, yes. We're aiming for much earlier than December, but we haven't landed on a specific release date. And thanks so much! We appreciate the kind words.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes