Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
There's no "heavier" task between the two. Both are required to be at the top of this game, son. I'd argue that having bad writing is more detrimental than bad renders/animations. If you can't get invested (because of bad writing), then the VN essentially becomes a pump & dump and has no replay value. But if every path in a VN is so well written that it presents a whole another experience or POV for us - the players - then it has significantly increased the value of a single render.

TLDR: better writing over better renders > more invested > more development support > more content.
While I have not yet read this novel, and I can't speak to anything about it, I can agree with your comment 100%. Having just attempted to read a novel that had better-than-average renders and writing that was so bad, it was just bad. Not translation bad either—just bad. I found it unreadable. I want cohesiveness and choices that actually matter in the novels I read—which seems simple enough on the surface but is hard to find in practice.

Reactions: Filipis

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
B. Same Athena, no makeup and different hair. It's crazy how different she can look
Looks great IMO :D That's why I personally enjoy making ALT series creations(alternative looks, lifestyle, age and so on) for characters. Seeing characters in a new light is always great and I for one always embrace change like that.

And speaking of DAZ, been a bit afk(months) due to RL reasons with wife's health and work, but I'm back.
So more BW related fan art is a certainty now.

P.S. Slockie and Storm ⛈, keep up the good work. Hope y'all been doing well.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
If storm decided to sell his writing in an ebook novel form without any pretty polygons to go along with it, there will only come whispering of crickets from places his bootlickers used to sing his praises. There's fresh woman a title with shit tier writing yet pretty visuals and it's right now one of the top rated vns one's of this site so..., A vn could work without self proclaim perfect writers with an attitude problem too.
Nooone here is putting BW writing on the same level as any of Stephen King's novels, buddy. But the writing compared to the majority of options on this forum is S-tier, or at the very least, A tier. And one that comes hand-in-hand with incredible renders as well, the whole package can be undoubtedly rated as high as A+ for starters. If this VN isn't to your liking, then by all means, keep looking, but trashing an objectively excellent VN is trolling, plain & simple. I don't like broccoli, but that doesn't make it a disgusting vegetable to other people.

spits on S&S's boots and prepares a piece of shining leather

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Nooone here is putting BW writing on the same level as any of Stephen King's novels, buddy. But the writing compared to the majority of options on this forum is S-tier, or at the very least, A tier. And one that comes hand-in-hand with incredible renders as well, the whole package can be undoubtedly rated as high as A+ for starters. If this VN isn't to your liking, then by all means, keep looking, but trashing an objectively excellent VN is trolling, plain & simple. I don't like broccoli, but that doesn't make it a disgusting vegetable to other people.

spits on S&S's boots and prepares a piece of shining leather
You are beating a dead horse of a topic for likes buddy. Though i suppose it's the instinct of a bootlicker to always find something to bootlick about, i never said anything about me not liking this vn i enjoyed it, the wholesomenees it provides is a great experience but would i give all the credit for it to storm and not the great soundtracks and renders?,what about inter connecting stories and great background stories the so called mafia sub plot is as cliche as it goes and is never the focal point of any character development except the Mc father's death.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
How many hours is the game?
Five minutes watching Zenda ... :sleep: :sleep:

Ten minutes of looking at mora,
only to realize she's a redhead !!:eek::eek:

Thinking deeply about Sadie"do i really want to raise retarded incest like children with her "?:unsure::unsure:

A quick fuck of half an hour with Valeria is more than enough...
"Wham Bam thank you maam" :p:p

With Heidi i want to sound my alphorn in her all night long,
and climb her mountains,
after which i quietly sneak away,
because that's where she waits...

The most fiery,
darkest love devil,with the raven blackest hair,
the most divine tattoos,
lips that yearn to be kissed and loved,
and blushing cheeks that make you yearn with mad love
ti amo,ti amo my little cute devil in the night Athena:love::love:

So to sum it up,
a small sleeping half hour of watching the characters that don't count..:sleep::sleep:

And drooling and horny for days with a towering cock,
by watching the one and only goddess !!:love::love:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes