turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so it seems this game has died .... to bad it was a pretty damn good gam
ok i get i've made people pissed at me .. but i like this game and the dev(s) not saying anything for 10 months or so... it seemed dead to me ....
sorry for pissing people off .... i won't bother anyone about this again ... again dev(s) i'm sorry :cry:
Don´t worry - Uriel ☁ is regularly updating the community about the progress of the final chapter, postings within the last 4 month here
https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-11734876
https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-11670810
https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-11296153
https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-11196382
https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-11031354
https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-10977605

If you would watch this thread with open eyes you should know ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
the trouble is my getting updates thru the damn alerts thing is so fucked up ... some games i get alerts on but most i don't :mad:
I guess the Alert system is only working if you´re active in a thread (assume giving Likes is sufficient).
After a certain inactivity (don´t know the time) you don´t get new alert messages.

So you have to look into a thread intentionally.

Reactions: ImperialD
Aug 26, 2018
So guys, help me out here please. I want to try each of the solo routes but I don't understand how NOT to make a harem. Is it the love points or the events or what?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So guys, help me out here please. I want to try each of the solo routes but I don't understand how NOT to make a harem. Is it the love points or the events or what?
The simplest way: avoid any relationship outside your chosen solo path.
This also prevents you largely from leaving behind broken hearts.

But you can collect love points around until certain main decisions.
Best helper to guide you is the Walkthrough (pdf and mod).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pope Alexander VI

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Nope. Full head of hair, no tattoos, and well-hung. And in-shape, since apparently that's a concern as well. We aren't going to create an MC that doesn't look good, folks. Relax. We aren't interested in telling a story where an ugly and fat character inexplicably bangs a bunch of hot chicks. Adult games are fantasy, sure, but there's a line.
Good. Old ugly bastard was starting to hit a little too close to home for me!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
ok i get i've made people pissed at me .. but i like this game and the dev(s) not saying anything for 10 months or so... it seemed dead to me ....
sorry for pissing people off .... i won't bother anyone about this again ... again dev(s) i'm sorry :cry:
This is why I said you're not paying attention and others are irritated ...

View attachment 2830132

Yooooooooooooo,

Been a bit since we've given a public update so just wanted to keep ya'll in the loop.

Storm has finished writing 8 of the 11 possible endings, and I'm just about done rendering the 8th one. So we're slowly creeping up to the finish line. I wanted to give some more advanced numbers I guess you can call it.

Image count by scene:
MC Solo ending - 83
Athena solo - 447 (though this number is going to increase as we're going to add some more and really flesh out her ending.)
Heidi solo - 543
Mora solo - 465
Sadie solo - 547
Zenda solo - 611
Valeria solo - 1,140 (jesus)
Heidi Sadie throuple - 700 and counting.

Total so far - 4,438

Animation count currently sits at a total of 233.
Word count exceeds 500.

Development is going smoothly though, which is always welcome. The renders are taking longer then usual because a lot of these scenes include 7 + characters and properly posing them really takes a while.

Anyway, thank you for hanging in there with us as we keep on keeping on and hopefully we'll cross the finish line soon.

Love ya'll,

Slock
Posted a public preview and update in our discord (you should join if you haven't) so figured I'd share here as well.

4,802 images
235 animations

"Meet me after class."
View attachment 2882134

Howdy ya'll,

Progress is going swimmingly right now, really have no complaints except for making all these animations. Storm's gotten 9/11 endings complete and I'm probably finished with 8.75/11 or so. I'm pretty close to finishing this Athena/Heidi ending which is pretty exciting, it's really adorable so far, I love it.
Anyway, render count sits at 5,169 and animations at about 252.

Once again, I hate making ya'll wait, it eats me up inside but I truly hope it'll be worth it in the end.
Love ya'll,
Slock

Storm did 9/11 confirmed. :illuminati:
And those are just the most recent. They've been sharing (or someone else has shared) updates the entire time, and they've never hid that it would be a long wait.

You've been around long enough. Don't act so surprised, just pay more attention before alluding to the "A" bomb ...
(And yes, I know you've probably had enough, but I was at work all day and couldn't drop in my two cents until now ... and you quoted me :p)

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Storm ⛈ and Slockie will we see the first chapter of Heaven's Door still this year or only in 2024?
Our focus is completing BW, getting it to our patrons, and then publishing on Steam. Once those are done, we'll be taking a short break and then getting to work on HD. The first release for HD won't be until sometime early 2024. We'll be handling releases for HD slightly differently: they'll be much more frequent, but significantly shorter than the releases for Bare Witness were.

Aug 26, 2018
So, I'm on Valeria's solo route and her love is high enough but I can't get the scene where she goes very happy and says "I love you" back, instead she cries and accepts it reluctantly after. Is that better or worse? If worse, how do I get the other one exactly? Second time in a row I'm asking for help, sorry if I'm being a pain.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So, I'm on Valeria's solo route and her love is high enough but I can't get the scene where she goes very happy and says "I love you" back, instead she cries and accepts it reluctantly after. Is that better or worse? If worse, how do I get the other one exactly? Second time in a row I'm asking for help, sorry if I'm being a pain.
As you surely know this all happens when Val offers you the "last" sex meeting.
According to the Walkthrough Val Love has to be min 8 and you have agreed making her pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 26, 2018
As you surely know this all happens when Val offers you the "last" sex meeting.
According to the Walkthrough Val Love has to be min 8 and you have agreed making her pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this is the scene I got, but there's an alternate version of it in which Val doesn't start crying but happily declares her love for the MC. Is that a gallery exclusive thing from the mod?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes, this is the scene I got, but there's an alternate version of it in which Val doesn't start crying but happily declares her love for the MC. Is that a gallery exclusive thing from the mod?
Maybe this happens if you exclusively goes Val´s path without any other relationsships? I don´t know............

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Alright, so don't want to spark a big debate or argument here, some on this site can be a little sensitive (myself included lol), when someone doesn't like something they like, or generally disagrees with them.

now for my question

*takes a deep breath*

is pregnancy optional in this?

Aug 26, 2018
Alright, so don't want to spark a big debate or argument here, some on this site can be a little sensitive (myself included lol), when someone doesn't like something they like, or generally disagrees with them.

now for my question

*takes a deep breath*

I mean, you can outright reject to creampie every girl so that says yes.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

now for my question

*takes a deep breath*

Unless something changes drastically in the final chapter, there is zero chance of MC becoming pregnant.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021

now for my question

*takes a deep breath*

As far as I could gleam from reading the walkthrough, pregnancy with Val is needed for her route, but optional with Sadie. This might change in the last update

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
No. Davin (the MC of Heaven's Door) will have an entirely different look. He's a bit older than Jackson (early 30s), a redhead, and has a beard. I wouldn't worry, though: Slockie likes to fall in love with our characters, so he's guaranteed to look amazing.
I am upvoting this comment just to signal my support for branching out in terms of (male) MC design - You'd think all the MCs in these games are related judging how similar they look. I am glad to hear that the SS are busy brainstorming a design that will make their new game more special in the sea of copycats.

Reactions: Nurikabe
4.40 star(s) 221 Votes