soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
How many hours is the game?
Five minutes watching Zenda ... :sleep: :sleep:

Ten minutes of looking at mora,
only to realize she's a redhead !!:eek::eek:

Thinking deeply about Sadie"do i really want to raise retarded incest like children with her "?:unsure::unsure:

A quick fuck of half an hour with Valeria is more than enough...
"Wham Bam thank you maam" :p:p

With Heidi i want to sound my alphorn in her all night long,
and climb her mountains,
after which i quietly sneak away,
because that's where she waits...

The most fiery,
darkest love devil,with the raven blackest hair,
the most divine tattoos,
lips that yearn to be kissed and loved,
and blushing cheeks that make you yearn with mad love
ti amo,ti amo my little cute devil in the night Athena:love::love:

So to sum it up,
a small sleeping half hour of watching the characters that don't count..:sleep::sleep:

And drooling and horny for days with a towering cock,
by watching the one and only goddess !!:love::love:

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
so it seems this game has died .... to bad it was a pretty damn good game :cry:
What fucking Died ? :unsure: :unsure:
Slockie And Storm ⛈ are busy creating the most beautiful endings,
be patient,and let great artists do their work,
and it will turn out wonderfully well !!:giggle::giggle:

Howdy ya'll,

Progress is going swimmingly right now, really have no complaints except for making all these animations. Storm's gotten 9/11 endings complete and I'm probably finished with 8.75/11 or so. I'm pretty close to finishing this Athena/Heidi ending which is pretty exciting, it's really adorable so far, I love it.
Anyway, render count sits at 5,169 and animations at about 252.

Once again, I hate making ya'll wait, it eats me up inside but I truly hope it'll be worth it in the end.
Love ya'll,
Slock

Storm did 9/11 confirmed. :illuminati:

lightfury22

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Storm ⛈, Slockie.. forgive me for asking a question that you probably answered a million times.. but are you guys planning on re-using the MC's model on your new game(Heaven's Door)MC?? cause honestly.. he's one gorgeous mfcker. Again.. sorry if you guys already answered this one.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Hi Storm ⛈, Slockie.. forgive me for asking a question that you probably answered a million times.. but are you guys planning on re-using the MC's model on your new game(Heaven's Door)MC?? cause honestly.. he's one gorgeous mfcker. Again.. sorry if you guys already answered this one.
No. Davin (the MC of Heaven's Door) will have an entirely different look. He's a bit older than Jackson (early 30s), a redhead, and has a beard. I wouldn't worry, though: Slockie likes to fall in love with our characters, so he's guaranteed to look amazing.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
No. Davin (the MC of Heaven's Door) will have an entirely different look. He's a bit older than Jackson (early 30s), a redhead, and has a beard. I wouldn't worry, though: Slockie likes to fall in love with our characters, so he's guaranteed to look amazing.
Older (n)
Redhead (n)
Beard (n)

Next you'll reveal he's balding, has tribal tattoos, and an average endowment. :cry:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Older (n)
Redhead (n)
Beard (n)

Next you'll reveal he's balding, has tribal tattoos, and an average endowment. :cry:
Nope. Full head of hair, no tattoos, and well-hung. And in-shape, since apparently that's a concern as well. We aren't going to create an MC that doesn't look good, folks. Relax. We aren't interested in telling a story where an ugly and fat character inexplicably bangs a bunch of hot chicks. Adult games are fantasy, sure, but there's a line.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Older (n)
Redhead (n)
Beard (n)

Beard and older is no problem.
MC's with 18 drowning in pussy is kinda absurd.
A older in shape with success is much more believable.

Him being ginger is Meh
But is the price to have ginger girls.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019

Howdy ya'll,

Progress is going swimmingly right now, really have no complaints except for making all these animations. Storm's gotten 9/11 endings complete and I'm probably finished with 8.75/11 or so. I'm pretty close to finishing this Athena/Heidi ending which is pretty exciting, it's really adorable so far, I love it.
Anyway, render count sits at 5,169 and animations at about 252.

Once again, I hate making ya'll wait, it eats me up inside but I truly hope it'll be worth it in the end.
Love ya'll,
Slock

Storm did 9/11 confirmed. :illuminati:
I had no idea the incoming update was that huge !
And it's the final one ? Can't wait to see the endings for all the routes for that top AVN .

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes