Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Just played this today, and I’m impressed with the effort. My favorite woman so far is cousin Sadie. I‘m a sucker for a true next-door type who has some meat on her and a few flaws. My biggest concern is that the dev’s will have her lose the weight before the action happens. I want her like she is now at least once or twice. Then skinny her up for the rest of the fans.

Reactions: cib64 and Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Reactions: cib64 and orto23

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Lesbians destroyed the game for me
Well in my case it helped me choose which girl I was going to go for as there are two less to choose from.

ANYWAY, It's a pretty decent for the kind of game it is, I mean, the kind of where all girls in game want to jump the MC which definitely isn't what I look for. Maybe it gets better or worst but I will definitely be checking. Keep it up!

Thank you and good luck.-

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You won't be able to have all of the girls at once. A mini harem may or may not be possible. :sneaky:
While I enjoy my share of harems, they can get a tad ridiculous, imho throuples/mini-harems can be just as exciting and a pretty hot alternative. Are they pretty easy to tell while L.I. are open to sharing? Is it locked into a specific combination or can you choose which girls to be in a poly-relationship with?

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
While I enjoy my share of harems, they can get a tad ridiculous, imho throuples/mini-harems can be just as exciting and a pretty hot alternative. Are they pretty easy to tell while L.I. are open to sharing? Is it locked into a specific combination or can you choose which girls to be in a poly-relationship with?
You'll be able to tell pretty early on which are most amenable to a poly relationship. There are 3 potential throuples/mini-harems in specific combinations. Two of them you'll figure out pretty early. The last one I'll avoid going into because I'd rather y'all find that one on your own (it doesn't appear until later in the game anyways, so you'd have to wait).

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes