Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
ok thanks, I think between MC and ....?
Depending on what you're trying to ask for the answer is either easily found in the first post I linked to… or this actually:

Take care!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You'll be able to tell pretty early on which are most amenable to a poly relationship. There are 3 potential throuples/mini-harems in specific combinations. Two of them you'll figure out pretty early. The last one I'll avoid going into because I'd rather y'all find that one on your own (it doesn't appear until later in the game anyways, so you'd have to wait).
Sounds great, will we be able to date around before being locked on a path or we will need to choose a Love Interest(s) soon and pretty much stay locked in on that path? I love the idea of multiple throuple combinations so I can't wait to explore those options. (y) :love:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Sounds great, will we be able to date around before being locked on a path or we will need to choose a Love Interest(s) soon and pretty much stay locked in on that path? I love the idea of multiple throuple combinations so I can't wait to explore those options. (y) :love:
You'll be able to date around at first. The plan is to have a "soft" lock at the end of chapter 3 and to fully lock in potential ending(s) at the end of chapter 4. Chapter 5 will be the final chapter.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I pretty much locked my sights on Mora from the get go. What can I say, I am a sucker for gingers and freckles. The tattooed one was pretty much a turn off from the get go. Cousin though... I suspect is going to be a whole lot of yummy (not a pun on her current weight). So I guess I am all set as to who is going to be my waifu.
Like the game a lot though. I did figure out he was in witsec right at the train scene, but I like it. Not something we see here. Though the cousin being there would have caused a move no matter her promises. Whatever though, it's a game. And I like it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You'll be able to date around at first. The plan is to have a "soft" lock at the end of chapter 3 and to fully lock in potential ending(s) at the end of chapter 4. Chapter 5 will be the final chapter.
Awesome! I hate it when games present several attractive L.I. options, but force you to have to pick almost from the get go who you want to date. I don't mind not having a harem as long as we the player get the opportunity to get to know/date around before settling on which is the 'Final Girl(s)' to end the game with.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
0000.png

splendid image, but... I'd qualify this girl as " digital dyslexia " : digits of a 71 yo woman, and boobs of a 17 yo girll

:giggle:

Reactions: driverman

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
It's great we will be able to get to know the girls before deciding which one is the one. Also,only 5 chapters? That's a real shame.Obviously i'm not one to tell you what to do with your game but I think It has potential to be a long one without he story getting boring and would probably attract more people and more patrons if it was longer,but each chapter is pretty long so I'm not complaining. Either way good luck with your game!

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
It's great we will be able to get to know the girls before deciding which one is the one. Also,only 5 chapters? That's a real shame.Obviously i'm not one to tell you what to do with your game but I think It has potential to be a long one without he story getting boring and would probably attract more people and more patrons if it was longer,but each chapter is pretty long so I'm not complaining. Either way good luck with your game!
Our intended goal with Bare Witness was always as a means to learn how to create visual novels. We'll be taking the lessons learned with this game and applying them to our next game, which we've already started planning on. It will be called "Fimbulwinter." We'll begin working on it in earnest when we wrap up things on Bare Witness.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Our intended goal with Bare Witness was always as a means to learn how to create visual novels. We'll be taking the lessons learned with this game and applying them to our next game, which we've already started planning on. It will be called "Fimbulwinter." We'll begin working on it in earnest when we wrap up things on Bare Witness.
I think it's good that you have a realistic goal, too many games in my opinion have unrealistic expectations, meaning they will either take many years to finish or get abandoned.

ShadedSoul

Nov 20, 2019
I'm so f*cking annoyed that I don't have any money to give you two right now. This is an excellent game, and I am absolutely loving it. I've been trying to spread the word about it in some of my social circles to help out since I can't pay for it right now. But I also want you both to know that I'm going to be a dedicated supporter for your future projects, because if they're this good, you guys deserve as much support as possible

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I like the idea of keeping this one shorter. Actually finishing your first game would be a great way of showing that you're a developer that can be trusted.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629467400841.png

Just something fun, plus an update, and the future!

Wanted to share this image with you all that Slockie made this evening. Thought you might enjoy this one.
The script is about 25% complete, though Storm has reassessed how long it will be in total. We're shooting for something closer to 35,000 words on this script, as opposed to last chapter's 30,000-word script. We're hoping this won't cause any delays on our expected release date, but we're confident that we can still meet it despite extending the size of chapter 3.
We also wanted to let you guys know the name of our next project. We'd initially been planning on making Fimbulwinter, an post-apocalyptic harem-style game. However, after Storm came up with a new idea for a game, Slockie insisted on moving that one to the front of the line. With that in mind, our next game will be titled Heaven's Door.
We can't offer any more details just yet, but when we get close to the chapter 5 release for Bare Witness, we'll be releasing a synopsis and teaser video for Heaven's Door.
That's it! We hope you are all safe and well. Thanks again for your support!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She likes to grow her halepenjo, her many chakras and the herbs 4 her never aging formula
at home, so she messes in the dirt every day making sure her source of beauty is virile.
That is why the wrinkles come ... her skin tends to absorb all the nutrients from the herbs,
but soil will do that to you when you have a green thumb, or you moisturize just the palms.

View attachment 1337519

splendid image, but... I'd qualify this girl as " digital dyslexia " : digits of a 71 yo woman, and boobs of a 17 yo girll

:giggle:
Give praise to the gurls, who do you like, what do you game 4, who do you pursue,
get a 5 star review ... ”cause anything less you can bitch about in the thread anyways.

I'm so f*cking annoyed that I don't have any money to give you two right now. This is an excellent game, and I am absolutely loving it. I've been trying to spread the word about it in some of my social circles to help out since I can't pay for it right now. But I also want you both to know that I'm going to be a dedicated supporter for your future projects, because if they're this good, you guys deserve as much support as possible

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629468392471.png

Do I feel angst that you know all about me from yours truly?
Nah, babe, I love her and being hers and yours truly is a wonderful
dream come true. She makes me feel so safe
that knowing you knowing her and me makes me proud.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629468713883.png

Sup, bomber gulrie?
I see how you are, playng ”Coming Home” game
behind my back.

I thought you wanted to share our love 4 gaming and babes.

So, how bout it? I play one babe, you play another,
see where we end up in the end game?​

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes