Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so after searching I see the dev says maybe end up with more than 1 girl, but is the currently any punishment for chasing more than 1, like how far can you get to know these girls before you fuck something up.

I also saw something about not every girl is a LI, is there a list of who is?.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
OK so after searching I see the dev says maybe end up with more than 1 girl, but is the currently any punishment for chasing more than 1, like how far can you get to know these girls before you fuck something up.

I also saw something about not every girl is a LI, is there a list of who is?.
Putting all of this under spoiler tags in case people would rather learn this info through play.

There are paths where you can end up with multiple girls in a kind of closed poly relationship. There are no punishments for getting on those paths. However, attempting to pursue multiple women while not on a poly path might make things more difficult. There will be instances where you will be required to choose between two women, potentially missing out on scenes with one or the other. Some women will not be part of any "harem" path, and will need to be pursued as a solo romantic interest. And there are infrequent places in the game where you might lose points with a girl if she sees you mackin' on a girl not involved in her path.

The only girl in the game, so far, who isn't an actual love interest is Nicole. That doesn't mean there aren't potential scenes with her, though. And there may be another girl we meet in chapter 3 who also fits that bill.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, OK thanks, I think, not complicated at all.:p
Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Some women will not be part of any "harem" path, and will need to be pursued as a solo romantic interest.
Am I right in assuming that Zenda is one of those women? I know you probably don't want to give spoilers but I get the feeling that she would want the MC to herself.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so I played this before bed last night, and my first can of coke of the day hasn't kicked in, but, I am getting this right.
What her name, the 40-year-old who looks 20 in the bar, she wants us to wear a rubber, get tested, then we can fuck her without a rubber, but she is ok with us fucking other girls, and will even help us.

Doesn't that kind of go against the whole point of it.

Also, an interesting week for me, first another game with a landlady who is an actual landlady, and now the first-ever game I have played with a condom.
What's next anal sex with actual lube used.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
For the most part very nice, rather good story, for the most part, good quality renders, and the animations were nice and smooth, interesting girls, pretty girls not A.O.A Academy level, but more realistic looking, certainly a wet dream for us freckle lovers, very enjoyable, and I love the variety in the bodies, not all the same size, or all overly huge tits, even if they are all a bit over average size, and different skin types, not all the same type.

My only gripe is, shit what her name, the old woman second sex scene felt retarded to me.
We bump into our niece, she says our real name, we freak the fuck out, then a woman who after spending 5 minutes with wants to fuck us not even on a first date, the second meeting we creampie her 3 times, and she tells us she knows everything, and it's all like, meh, whatever.
We don't trust family who may have fucked up, but we just trust a bitch we have only known for a few hours, what the fuck chuck.
We didn't even ask why she has an advanced security system, or guns, or a fucking panic room.
I admit I am Aussie, so the gun thing is probably me, no one here has them.
How fucking shit a job did, um the cops? do if this bitch can find us in 5 minutes.

Sorry, I do love this game, in fact, it is one of the best games I have played, except for that old chick, and I think it might get a bit cunty if there came a point with having to choose, I really like Athena, Heidi, Mora and shit um Sandy is it.

I think I will have to reroll, and this time put the old chick on the ignore list with Zenda or whatever her name is.

Maybe it is just me, but the logic to me with the old chick falls apart, the rest is very good, far above most of the games on this site, oh and want to yell at the MC, invite Heidi Athena, and or Sandy to play the game with Mora.

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
I think you're forgetting that Val is already precautious when it comes to sex. She asks Shelby to wear protection, and get tested for STD's (or is it STI's now?). It just seems to me like she's an experienced woman that has been given reasons to be wary. And like she said, if she was just a agent for the mafia, she could just assassinate Shelby in private. If I had to guess, she is either a person that has been screwed with by scumbags, the crime rate in her area is just that high, or she's some kind of undercover detective/agent. But if she just wanted Shelby dead, it already would have been game over.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah so precautious she wants a rubber and test for STI, but then it's fine with no rubbers while we go fuck other women, a + b = no fucking sense.

Yeah, but who the fuck would play the game if it was over in 1 hour of playtime, it would be retarded to have her kill him now when she could drug him for whoever to torture.
Still not the point, if this bitch can find the truth in 5 minutes whoever it was hiding him did a fucking shit job didn't they.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Amazing game, just finished playing it for the first time and it's climbing fast on my favorites list. Can't wait for more, love the references, love the characters and story seems interesting so far and it should only get better.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Amazing game, just finished playing it for the first time and it's climbing fast on my favorites list. Can't wait for more, love the references, love the characters and story seems interesting so far and it should only get better.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it! <3

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WTF I have gone through this game twice how have I not seen that before.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
WTF I have gone through this game twice how have I not seen that before.
Because it's not in it. Maybe they got hold of the model and posed it or combined other material accordingly to afterwards run an artsy photoshop filter over the whole thing, but there would be little sense in weirdscix watermarking it if it where an in-game render.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes