MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Update news?

I went back a couple of pages but admit I may have missed the information if it was there.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No date yet, what I will say is we're over 35,000 words, 1,160 renders, and 30 animations. We have a little bit left to do, but we're going as quickly as possible while keeping it to our standards :D
Sneaky Slockie switching avatars like there's no tomorrow. Great news!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No date yet, what I will say is we're over 35,000 words, 1,160 renders, and 30 animations. We have a little bit left to do, but we're going as quickly as possible while keeping it to our standards :D
Fuck, I have seen games out for a year that don't have those numbers

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Fantastic game bruv.. Quick question if you choose to stay with Heidi and Thena for the movie and bail on your date with Zenda does that effect your future interactions with her?.. For now I played on two separate saves, choosing to stay or go is rewarding for MC either way cause if you stay with the girls you get the BJ/Kissing scene with them and if you go with Zelda you fuck her but I'm afraid one might effect the other?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fantastic game bruv.. Quick question if you choose to stay with Heidi and Thena for the movie and bail on your date with Zenda does that effect your future interactions with her?.. For now I played on two separate saves, choosing to stay or go is rewarding for MC either way cause if you stay with the girls you get the BJ/Kissing scene with them and if you go with Zelda you fuck her but I'm afraid one might effect the other?
I'd hope so! If they don't have it that bailing on the date impacts the relationship with her then I will be disappointed. Choices need to have consequences.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'd hope so! If they don't have it that bailing on the date impacts the relationship with her then I will be disappointed. Choices need to have consequences.
I agree with this especially with Zenda she gets insanely pissed at you wasting her time if you choose to leave when you see her dancing with the other guy and basically tells the MC to fuck off and not talk to her again.So her not being very happy if you stand her up makes sense for her character I think.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Their certainly are consequences. Some paths close, some stay open, and some new paths emerge. So yeah, it’s recommended to keep atleast 2 saves

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
[…] and if you go with Zelda you fuck her […]
Should be 'him' (or at the very least 'them). :KEK:

Their certainly are consequences. Some paths close, some stay open, and some new paths emerge. So yeah, it’s recommended to keep atleast 2 saves
Here's hoping that you don't gate Nicole behind being interested in Zenda as the latter is clearly my least… no, she's no favourite of mine.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow!

Nice hidden gem of a game here.

I love a dev who doesnt fuck around with way to much build up. Lets get down to business.

Really love Val, she is #1 by leaps and bound imho. Mora and the Sadie are super cute. Zenda is fire also.

Now I may be in the minority here but im just not feeling the roomates, feel very much like a 3rd or even 4th wheel with whatever their "relationship" actually is, but I feel about as useful as a strapon dildo simply there to get them worked up for eachother and go off by themselves and get into the really good stuff. Like hard pass on that deal.

So im now curious if the roomates are going to be the bulk of the content and I should just check the changelog on updates or will the content be spread more evenly amongst all the ladies (especially the goddess Val).
I'm right there with you when it comes to the roommates. Honestly think they are the worst LI in the game. Too contrived and quick... They don't know the MC really, they just met him face to face and Heidi is trying to get him to watch them fuck. Then if he doesn't she insults him. Nevermind that she had a stalker last year who became a problem which Athena had to scare off... Just don't feel like they make sense or behave in a logical manner. Pretty much everyone else I can see how they behave and understand it. Mora being my favorite (but then I am a sucker for a cute redhead). Anyway, being the stunt dick in an established "lesbian" relationship just doesn't appeal to me either.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Wow!

Nice hidden gem of a game here.

I love a dev who doesnt fuck around with way to much build up. Lets get down to business.

Really love Val, she is #1 by leaps and bound imho. Mora and the Sadie are super cute. Zenda is fire also.

Now I may be in the minority here but im just not feeling the roomates, feel very much like a 3rd or even 4th wheel with whatever their "relationship" actually is, but I feel about as useful as a strapon dildo simply there to get them worked up for eachother and go off by themselves and get into the really good stuff. Like hard pass on that deal.

So im now curious if the roomates are going to be the bulk of the content and I should just check the changelog on updates or will the content be spread more evenly amongst all the ladies (especially the goddess Val).
I'm right there with you when it comes to the roommates. Honestly think they are the worst LI in the game. Too contrived and quick... They don't know the MC really, they just met him face to face and Heidi is trying to get him to watch them fuck. Then if he doesn't she insults him. Nevermind that she had a stalker last year who became a problem which Athena had to scare off... Just don't feel like they make sense or behave in a logical manner. Pretty much everyone else I can see how they behave and understand it. Mora being my favorite (but then I am a sucker for a cute redhead). Anyway, being the stunt dick in an established "lesbian" relationship just doesn't appeal to me either.
I want to like the roommates because the models are hot, but I agree; they're kind of one-dimensional\random\semi-unlikable. Hopefully they'll smooth out as things progress, or we'll be able to move them to the side.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I want to like the roommates because the models are hot, but I agree; they're kind of one-dimensional\random\semi-unlikable. Hopefully they'll smooth out as things progress, or we'll be able to move them to the side.
I fear moving them to the side is going to cut out a huge portion of the game going forward. But like you said I hope the dev has a plan to make us understand them better, maybe some other past traumas that explain their attitudes. But if its simply a control/femdom thing it will be really disappointing and super cliche. But I am choosing to be hopeful in the short term.
In terms of hotness I think Athena is hot, not into Heidi, but the entire "pre-made" threesome with the two of them already in a friends with benefits relationship just makes the MC into a third wheel. I don't know how they change that. All the other relationships feel more natural than the "hey, roomie! Since you moved in here today you want to fuck?" Athena/Heidi thing. The MC could be a dangerous stalker with a penchant for drawing bloody pentagrams on walls... Yet they seem to be fine with him watching and then fucking them within just a few days.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
In terms of hotness I think Athena is hot, not into Heidi, but the entire "pre-made" threesome with the two of them already in a friends with benefits relationship just makes the MC into a third wheel. I don't know how they change that. All the other relationships feel more natural than the "hey, roomie! Since you moved in here today you want to fuck?" Athena/Heidi thing. The MC could be a dangerous stalker with a penchant for drawing bloody pentagrams on walls... Yet they seem to be fine with him watching and then fucking them within just a few days.
I agree with you completely. I don't find them all that interesting compared to some of the other characters and I have no interest in being a third wheel. Zenda, Mora and Val are all for more interesting and appealing to me compared to them especially Zenda.

A hot Indian character isn't something you find much in these games and she has an interesting personality with the whole super rich snooty girl thing who is also an exhibitionist.

Mora is a cute ginger girl who seems to have some issues she needs to get over. While I know you don't like her Val is really interesting to me and is clearly far more than the slutty cougar she makes you think she is.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with you completely. I don't find them all that interesting compared to some of the other characters and I have no interest in being a third wheel. Zenda, Mora and Val are all for more interesting and appealing to me compared to them especially Zenda.

A hot Indian character isn't something you find much in these games and she has an interesting personality with the whole super rich snooty girl thing who is also an exhibitionist.

Mora is a cute ginger girl who seems to have some issues she needs to get over. While I know you don't like her Val is really interesting to me and is clearly far more than the slutty cougar she makes you think she is.
My problem with Val is that she seems all knowing, she knows everything about the MC even before he shows up. She nods to the bartender as if she is getting permission or confirmation about something - it could be about a drink or it could be about the MC. She seems predatory and they profess their love for each other way too quickly. Add in the weapons and safe room and I don't trust her. No reason to trust her.

Too many people know the MC's secret and it makes WITSEC look like idiots. The dean, the cousin, Val, and perhaps the bartender all know who the MC is/was. A secret shared among so many can't be kept, which means the MC isn't going to be safe and anonymous for long.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
My problem with Val is that she seems all knowing, she knows everything about the MC even before he shows up. She nods to the bartender as if she is getting permission or confirmation about something - it could be about a drink or it could be about the MC. She seems predatory and they profess their love for each other way too quickly. Add in the weapons and safe room and I don't trust her. No reason to trust her.

Too many people know the MC's secret and it makes WITSEC look like idiots. The dean, the cousin, Val, and perhaps the bartender all know who the MC is/was. A secret shared among so many can't be kept, which means the MC isn't going to be safe and anonymous for long.
Yeah Val is suspicious but that's also why she appeals to me so much. I like living dangerously and she is possibly one of the most dangerous characters in the game also she isn't another college girl like the others and I will admit I have a bias towards older women.

Yeah everyone knowing about the the MC's secret is kind of ridiculous and whoever was in charge of the MC should be fired straight away and never be allowed to work in any kind of government job again since they clearly have no idea what they are doing.

I think part of the reason every relationship seems to be moving really fast is because they only have limited chapters and the story I'm assuming is already planned out so they already have an ending so it might be kind of rushed compared to other games.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

I'm glad to see some people coming around to my point of view. I talked about how Athena/Heidi are shitty LI's,and possibly the worst roommates in the world. People were responding like I was on crack. Lol

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah Val is suspicious but that's also why she appeals to me so much. I like living dangerously and she is possibly one of the most dangerous characters in the game also she isn't another college girl like the others and I will admit I have a bias towards older women.

Yeah everyone knowing about the the MC's secret is kind of ridiculous and whoever was in charge of the MC should be fired straight away and never be allowed to work in any kind of government job again since they clearly have no idea what they are doing.

I think part of the reason every relationship seems to be moving really fast is because they only have limited chapters and the story I'm assuming is already planned out so they already have an ending so it might be kind of rushed compared to other games.
I can understand the appeal of danger, usually I go for older characters unless there's a redhead. Then I go for a redhead.

As for the MC's identity "three can keep a secret if two are dead"... Though I don't expect for a couple of characters to die. Not that type of game.

Feel like Val could just be using the MC as bait and it will turn out that she is an antagonist.

It could be Val knew the MC beforehand or she could be like that lady from the movie Bull Durham where she picks some yound stud and rides him into the ground for a season or a 4 year college program in this case.

We shall see.
If she did then you'd expect the characters to talk about it. But in their pillow talk there's no mention of it. Then again maybe the devs are telling us only some of what happened...

Maybe she's his mom and this is a surprise incest twist... LOL

I'm glad to see some people coming around to my point of view. I talked about how Athena/Heidi are shitty LI's,and possibly the worst roommates in the world. People were responding like I was on crack. Lol
Yeah, I was on the same train since day one. Feel like Athena/Heidi are part of a completely different storyline than the rest of the characters.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes