MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're not a fan of Heidi? But she's adorable!
I honestly like it better if Athena/Heidi are a package deal. Heidi is obviously the more amorous one in the relationship, free with her love to the right person but in need of protection from a lover (Athena and Shelby) as she attracts the wrong type of attention with her carefree attitude. A cute little thing full of her feelings and expresses them through her dance. A great character imo. Athena is the hard shelled girl with that soft, shy center you only get to see if she really likes you. Both have their past issues that you find out as you get to know em. (stalkers/cancer ect.) and its obvious there is a lot of bonding between the three we don't see onscreen because MONTAGE! I just think as a couple they compliment each other perfectly, the MC coming into it compliments A&H as someone who can be strong for both for different reasons and its obvious they don't do casual sex but also arnt exactly jealous. I am not quite to the point where Mora joins but I'm definitely on the right path and interested to see how she adds to it.

I honestly LOVE your idea that Val could of been Shelby's Marshall. Especially with her knowing his real name real fast. (Isnt that suppose to be protected info?) Would add so much depth to her character.
I just am not a fan of teases, Heidi is too much of a flirt. In addition the whole insinuating that the MC is gay for not wanting to watch two women have sex was not well received. And really not everyone wants to watch two women fuck. I'm just not interested in that. The whole dynamic felt like the MC was going to be, and largely is, a third wheel. It's my least favorite path and it is unfortunate that it feels like the canon one. I like Zenda and her risky sex fetish more than the HA thing. Obviously Mora, then Val, then Sadie, then Zenda, and then HA. I'd take Nicole over HA. I'd take just Athena over HA. Okay, I admit it I just am not a fan of Heidi.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I just am not a fan of teases, Heidi is too much of a flirt. In addition the whole insinuating that the MC is gay for not wanting to watch two women have sex was not well received. And really not everyone wants to watch two women fuck. I'm just not interested in that. The whole dynamic felt like the MC was going to be, and largely is, a third wheel. It's my least favorite path and it is unfortunate that it feels like the canon one. I like Zenda and her risky sex fetish more than the HA thing. Obviously Mora, then Val, then Sadie, then Zenda, and then HA. I'd take Nicole over HA. I'd take just Athena over HA. Okay, I admit it I just am not a fan of Heidi.
I'm not sure why you guys keep saying that HAM/HA is the canon path. All the girls are equal. Sure you may see them more because you live with them, but they're all treated as their own LI's We don't favor one girl over the other or anything like that. If we did, Val would be the canon path if anything, atleast for me.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But there are 4 wheels now! ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If we did, Val would be the canon path if anything,
To be honest, I kinda thought Val was the canon path.

She's been my main girl since she first popped up. Just some things she says makes it feel like she'll play a big part later one. She's certainly the only person i'd trust and the first person i'd be going to with what happened in this last update.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That is fair, I can get that Heidi can come off as a bit of a unrepentant slut.
I find it as part of her charm but that's just me. I was never invited to just watch to girls fuck, did the peep thing at the first instance just because the mod said I'd actually gain points for it? (Heidi is a bit of a freak) but there have been no other peeping since, which is good as I hate that peeping crap normally. Don't mind girl on girl, just doesn't do much for me unless MC is involved but hey, they were a couple long before I showed up so cant cast stones. I will say the HAM path does not give me the 3rd wheel feeling your describing, but you've also played other paths first so maybe in them it does?

I will eventually try the Zenda path, I honestly was super sad I couldn't somehow squeeze her in since we have time with Val and Sadie while still on the HAM path but alas, looks like she will require her own playthrough.

Reactions: allco

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So anyone have a good ideia about the LI's we can have at same time?
My fav is Val then Athena.
Thing with Athena is can i get her solo?
I don't want to be the third wheel in the relationship and heidi she is hot sure but too much "care free" and easy for my taste.
I like zenda too .
What should be safe to pursue at same time? Until now heidi is the only i avoid, i just replay her scenes in the gallery since she is hot.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I never got any of that, I took Heidi as just being unsure what she wanted if she really wanted us and if we were good enough for her, if you have sex with her she tells you it has been a long time since she had sex with a man, makes me think she got hurt in the past rather badly which affected her.

It ain't that bad really, I mean fuck you have an old bag who fucks you on the first date, on the second begs you to creampie her, and she is a fucking psycho stalker, Heidi being a bit of a tease is oodles of magnitude better than the old bag stalker.

Reactions: jenosmaverick

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't want to be the third wheel in the relationship and heidi she is hot sure but too much "care free" and easy for my taste.
I like zenda too .
What should be safe to pursue at same time? Until now heidi is the only i avoid, i just replay her scenes in the gallery since she is hot.
I've only been playing solo routes with separate saves so I could be wrong but Athena can easily be gotten solo just spend time with her at every chance and ignore Heidi and you will get solo scenes with her. I don't know about Val.

With Zenda it seems like you have to choose between spending time with her or Heidi/Athena but I think you should be able to date the other Li's at the same time as her.

Reactions: Sngo

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I never got any of that, I took Heidi as just being unsure what she wanted if she really wanted us and if we were good enough for her, if you have sex with her she tells you it has been a long time since she had sex with a man, makes me think she got hurt in the past rather badly which affected her.

It ain't that bad really, I mean fuck you have an old bag who fucks you on the first date, on the second begs you to creampie her, and she is a fucking psycho stalker, Heidi being a bit of a tease is oodles of magnitude better than the old bag stalker.
Athena is the one who hasn't had sex with another man in a long time. Heidi, I don't know, I don't remember if she told something about that.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I like zenda too .
You sort of can get Athena alone, as of now. What I mean by this, is that you can have solo scenes with Athena, declaring love to each other and confirming a relationship, without Heidi involved in any of these scenes, but we shall see in future Episodes if this continues.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not sure why you guys keep saying that HAM/HA is the canon path. All the girls are equal. Sure you may see them more because you live with them, but they're all treated as their own LI's We don't favor one girl over the other or anything like that. If we did, Val would be the canon path if anything, atleast for me.
You just answered your own question. Essentially the time devoted to the characters makes HA/HAM more important than any other LI. They seem canon because you have HA as the roommates and M as the transportation, that means they have more screen time than any other LI. Sadie is supposedly being seen every Sunday as they watch Dexter but we aren't shown that after the first time. Val and Zenda are easy to never see again after turning them down once or twice. You can turn down HA and Heidi will still pester the MC, there are just more opportunities presented to spend time with them.

But there are 4 wheels now! ;)
And only one penis... Which some might think is awesome but ladies don't need a dick to be satisfied. And there's a delay in recharging that thing. Sitting and watching ladies go at each other isn't my kink.

To be honest, I kinda thought Val was the canon path.

She's been my main girl since she first popped up. Just some things she says makes it feel like she'll play a big part later one. She's certainly the only person i'd trust and the first person i'd be going to with what happened in this last update.
I don't see that. She seems a little stalker-ish at first, once you get to know her the MC seems like a fuck-buddy. That doesn't seem like a strong relationship.

That is fair, I can get that Heidi can come off as a bit of a unrepentant slut.
I find it as part of her charm but that's just me. I was never invited to just watch to girls fuck, did the peep thing at the first instance just because the mod said I'd actually gain points for it? (Heidi is a bit of a freak) but there have been no other peeping since, which is good as I hate that peeping crap normally. Don't mind girl on girl, just doesn't do much for me unless MC is involved but hey, they were a couple long before I showed up so cant cast stones. I will say the HAM path does not give me the 3rd wheel feeling your describing, but you've also played other paths first so maybe in them it does?

I will eventually try the Zenda path, I honestly was super sad I couldn't somehow squeeze her in since we have time with Val and Sadie while still on the HAM path but alas, looks like she will require her own playthrough.
There's a second opportunity to meet up with Zenda, you need to decline having coffee with Mora (iirc). As for peeping again, there's a time where the MC comes home and talks to the two of them and they go into Heidi's room and you are given the option to go to bed or go watch.

The HA path feels very third wheel-ish because of the two opportunities to watch. Along with the number of times the MC walks into the girls cuddling on the couch. Regardless, HA have an established relationship which the Mc has to "butt into" in order to be a part of it.

Anyway, all my opinion, which is grumpy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you being the MC in Intertwined right now, outraged at seeing his ma kiss her neighbor?
This is not it, grumpy, this you can influence and be a part of. MC and the girls are UNITY!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't see that. She seems a little stalker-ish at first, once you get to know her the MC seems like a fuck-buddy. That doesn't seem like a strong relationship.
I disagree with you here. After this update I think it's clear the relationship is starting to get pretty strong after her and the MC bond over their past.

Especially when she tells the MC about what happened to her Husband and Daughter. I think those scenes were some of the best written scenes in the game so far especially how emotional they are. I just think Val doesn't want to admit that she likes the MC as more than just a fuck buddy because of her past.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I wish there was a proper harem route where I could choose to pursue all options if I so desired (which I do).

If memory serves, he isn't an important witness, his dad was.

He was under the desk and didn't see anything nor know who the guys were. At most he's a loose end they tie up because they don't like to leave shit like that to chance but in terms of being an actual danger to them in court, not so much.
As you say, his dad is a key witness. That makes the mc a great target to use for leverage, as getting to the witness directly would be incredibly difficult.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As you say, his dad is a key witness. That makes the mc a great target to use for leverage, as getting to the witness directly would be incredibly difficult.
Not to spoil anything but might want to play the latest update, he isn't a great target anymore. Just a loose end.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I disagree with you here. After this update I think it's clear the relationship is starting to get pretty strong after her and the MC bond over their past.

Especially when she tells the MC about what happened to her Husband and Daughter. I think those scenes were some of the best written scenes in the game so far especially how emotional they are. I just think Val doesn't want to admit that she likes the MC as more than just a fuck buddy because of her past.
Not going to disagree about the writing, as I am a fan of the game and I am here for the story more than anything else. That whole revelation felt rather abrupt. Some part of me thinks she may be a sociopath with great acting skills, but mostly I think she's genuine. I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That whole revelation felt rather abrupt.
This is probably the only issue I have with the writing in the game. Everything seems rather abrupt in regards to how the relationships are developing but I suppose its because the game already has a set amount of chapters planned out so they don't want to drag it out a lot.

I just hope the writing in their next game isn't as fast paced as it is in this game since I like almost everything else about this game apart from how fast everything seems to develop.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes