ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It isn't a bug. Sancho is correct. You're not on the right path to get that particular scene in the gallery.
Okay so why isn't the scene in the gallery ?

You've both not answered this and just saying this label isn't triggered isn't it. Like i get i'm not on the "correct" path but this is the only scene where that seems to matter when re-using the same assets.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Okay so why isn't the scene in the gallery ?

You've both not answered this and just saying this label isn't triggered isn't it. Like i get i'm not on the "correct" path but this is the only scene where that seems to matter when re-using the same assets.
There are multiple versions of that scene. We elected to only include one version of it in the gallery. Since they aren't quite identical, we chose not to have all versions of the scene unlock the gallery version. I get that might be frustrating if you're a completionist, but if you really want to unlock that scene you could play through and get the correct path for it.

While it might be possible to set the gallery scene to emulate whatever version you actually experienced, but we don't yet know how to do stuff like that (if it can be done). We're still learning the ropes, here. I genuinely apologize if that lack of experience is making the game less enjoyable for you. I can only promise we'll try not to reproduce this situation in later releases.

Edit: Also, while this is the only scene that currently has this problem, we did something similar in chapter 1 but we figured out how to fix that. Unfortunately we weren't able to for this situation. If we do find a fix for it later, we won't be able to implement it without forcing yet another restart. So it's going to remain stuck this way, at least until we get ready to publish on Steam. Again, we apologize for making this as inconvenient as it is.

Reactions: Tinuss

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There are multiple versions of that scene. We elected to only include one version of it in the gallery. Since they aren't quite identical, we chose not to have all versions of the scene unlock the gallery version. I get that might be frustrating if you're a completionist, but if you really want to unlock that scene you could play through and get the correct path for it.

While it might be possible to set the gallery scene to emulate whatever version you actually experienced, but we don't yet know how to do stuff like that (if it can be done). We're still learning the ropes, here. I genuinely apologize if that lack of experience is making the game less enjoyable for you. I can only promise we'll try not to reproduce this situation in later releases.

Edit: Also, while this is the only scene that currently has this problem, we did something similar in chapter 1 but we figured out how to fix that. Unfortunately we weren't able to for this situation. If we do find a fix for it later, we won't be able to implement it without forcing yet another restart. So it's going to remain stuck this way, at least until we get ready to publish on Steam. Again, we apologize for making this as inconvenient as it is.
It doesn't change my enjoyement. I like the project just fine, if i didn't i wouldn't have brought the issue up as a potential bug due to the weird interaction.

I already acknowledged several times over that i knew i wasn't on the "optimal path" my question about it being a bug was solely about the interaction with unlocking relative to other scenes. Now that it's been given a proper answer i can let it rest. Sorry your thread got derailed by someone who claims to be the best modder in the world not being able to acknowledge this.

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sancho1969 Is there a way to turn off the "Save Name" portion of your mod or at least set it so if you just click and don't add a name it will save it blank without having to hit the enter button? Love your mind, but that part is hella annoying.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, just played it for the first time and damn!!! What a great game! Really enjoyed it. I like every girl, but yea, if dev makes me choose Heidi + Thena or other girl, I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE HEIDI AND THENA! They are my favorite ones, then Mora, Sadie, Val. The only one I don't see too much was Zenda (because the choose I made). But yea, great game. Looking forward! Great job, Slockie

Reactions: Slockie

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nice very nice, loved the update, for the most part, fuck that cliffhanger.

Loved to see Athena with no makeup on, she looked hot, and Sadie looks stunning now, really enjoyed the time spent with the girls, especially Mora which was funny my first thought was he dumps a stunning ginger virgin, dude must be gay.

The story was much more enjoyable this playthrough without the old bag stalker.

Confusing though, I thought Nicole was late 20s early 30s, but she was in the cougar's group at the contest.

So glad Mora is going to be in with a mini harem with Athena and Heidi.

I used sans mod, and it showed in the gallery a blowjob from Sadie, how did I miss that, I got to give her a massage in the gym, but not the blowjob.

Also, what the fuck, what park in what part of the world does a random cat just pop up and sit on your lap and then you pat it like it is perfectly normal.

SweetSatu

Jan 29, 2020
Great game! Found it when I was bored, downloaded it, do a quick click-through for renders and some basic idea of the story... Started again and here Im. Huge fan, absolutely hooked. Love this game. Keep up the good work :3

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Is there a way to turn off the "Save Name" portion of your mod or at least set it so if you just click and don't add a name it will save it blank without having to hit the enter button? Love your mind, but that part is hella annoying.
I can certainly make the feature a toggled option for the feature. Nothing I can do regarding the "enter" key since that's RenPy's way to finalize user input and move on with the code (it always expects user keyboard entry before being dismissed). I'll be on the road very soon but when I get settled I'll make the change. Maybe put the option in the SanchoOptions where folks would expect to see it and put a checkbox feature in the save screen as well (two places to toggle the feature on/off).

Thank you for you input and regards.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well damn, I guess I am going to use the walkthrough mod so I can get Mora, Athena, and Heidi. For some reason I was under the assumption that H&A were separate from everyone else. I have saves for Val, Zenda, Mora, Sadie, H&A, and now need one for HAM.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That could work, more friends for Sadie, and we would have us Sadie Athena Heidi so Mora could make up a sexy DnD scenario.
Think of the possibilities.
Strip Pathfinder? Take damage in the game and remove a piece of clothing...

The only time I've ever been excited by the idea of a group of roleplayers taking their clothes off while playing an rpg.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

The only time I've ever been excited by the idea of a group of roleplayers taking their clothes off while playing an rpg.
Sure that could work, I was thinking sexy outfits like, have you played The Headmaster.
Or maybe battle arena, everyone fight each other and the winner has everyone else as their sex slaves for the day.
Although HA is bi, not sure if SM goes that way.

Reactions: MrFriendly

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

I like this idea, perhaps the only time I'll hope for low rolls during combat.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Duchu00

Nov 7, 2020
Fast question. How do i get "sadieoverheidi" ? I've tried few times and its just dont work for me.
Help???

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes