Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This picture right here is why this game needs the Harem tag. Three LIs, all knowing about each other.

Storm ⛈ and Slockie, I didn't feel bad about not pursuing Zenda; there was no real attachment with her before the Thruple stole my heart.

Leaving Sadie content on the table was tough because she's such a sweet sweet girl, her body is amazing, and her connection to MC makes her very desirable as an LI, but it wasn't so bad because I never would have known about her scene if it weren't for the gallery.

But turning down Val's offer to be more than just fuckbuddies was tougher than i thought it would be. In the end, though, I've got the Harem going (Athena, Heidi, and Mora), so I'm quite pleased where my choices have taken me.

Thanks for an amazing game!

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Good morning. Honestly I'm not missing any point. I've told you that Sadie's BJ is not the "same scene" per se. It's physically written 3 different locations within the script but as I said ONLY ONE of the three, which is under label sadieblow unlocks the gallery scene. And again, the only way to get to that label, to see that particular scene, to unlock that gallery scene is to be on Sadie's Path and to go to the party stag. Period, end of topic. It's doable, I've done it multiple times while writing the mod. The trigger for the unlock is not any other variable, the gallery simply checks RenPy to see if the player has seen that label in the script in any playthrough.

I truly don't know how else to explain it to you. I can unlock that scene in the Gallery with a clean game install (no mods) on a virgin machine (PC) that has never had the game previously installed (no trace of any RenPy persistent files at all). Therefore it's not bugged, but you must get to that scene as I described or it will NOT unlock the gallery. There's only one way out of three, only one.
Again you don't understand it because you're actually missing the point. Thanks for proving that multiple times.

If i do literally any other scene lets for instance use Peek2 any variation that would trigger Peek2 unlocks it for the gallery. That is not the case for SadieBlow, Infact SadieBlow is the only scene in the game that runs counter to that.

I literally cannot make you get this any clear than that and if you still don't get it, then let the actual Dev talk to it isntead. Because it's quite clearly a bug with the gallery and how limited this scene is compared to others.

Jul 19, 2021
sure the Harem route sounds nice and all but damn, hooking up with other girls when youve only just started to get official with one of them, in my opinion it feels so wrong & its somthing that can lead to huge heartbreak for them. Athena is far too Adorable & i couldent imagine doing that to her. (yes i know its just a game, so bite me.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterNephilim

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Again you don't understand it because you're actually missing the point. Thanks for proving that multiple times.

If i do literally any other scene lets for instance use Peek2 any variation that would trigger Peek2 unlocks it for the gallery. That is not the case for SadieBlow, Infact SadieBlow is the only scene in the game that runs counter to that.

I literally cannot make you get this any clear than that and if you still don't get it, then let the actual Dev talk to it isntead. Because it's quite clearly a bug with the gallery and how limited this scene is compared to others.
No problem. You're being stubborn. Only you can't unlock (because you're ignoring the correct path given to you) but everyone else can. That does not make this a bug. And sure, let the Dev's chime in and tell you the exact same thing I have. I tried to help you even loading your save file (which is not going to work since that save is NOT going to the party stag). The reason that save won't work is because when Heidi asked if you wanted to go to the party you chose "Sure". To go stag you must choose "No thanks". With your save you NEVER got to label sadieblow, so the gallery did not unlock.

The details further: When you selected "Sure" to Heidi the variable halloweenparty is flagged True. This is the first issue with your savefile. To even reach label sadieblow then halloweenparty MUST be False. Hence how you go to the party stag. You can't go with Heidi, you can't go with Zenda, etc.....you MUST go stag.

Until you get over that and your stubbornness then make a playthrough as I mapped for you, you will remain frustrated and think I'm "missing the point". I assure you I am not. I don't create some of the best RenPy mods by overlooking paths or being half-assed. But you do you, I'm done giving up my personal time and trying to help you with this. I wish you well and best regards.

This is your save file scene at the very beginning of label halloweenpartystart:
1638659667578.png

This is the correct "stag" scene at the very beginning of label halloweenpartystart (which includes label sadieblow):
1638659833775.png

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021

It isn't a bug. Sancho is correct. You're not on the right path to get that particular scene in the gallery.

Reactions: Tinuss
Jul 20, 2020
This has like 2-3 chapters left, correct?

Given the story so far I really hope that the dev's don't go all "Acting Lessons" on those of us who have the 'Thena/Heidi/Mora route going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, I do love this VN so far, has tons of content, great character development and great renders as well.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes