HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh the developer "says harem isn't the true ending", OHH OMG!!!!! what a surprise,......... ha.
Everyone who played Bare Witness knows it's not a harem game, it's bait, because the tag sells. mini-harem :unsure:who believes that lol haha
Must be nice knowing the game better than the one that's developing it, I'm in awe of you good sir!

• Haha
Reactions: Cahmon and Ilhares

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I do agree with this aspect and have commented on it before. I like that he looks the age the character is supposed to be...but apart from that, his head looks like a man's big toe.
Y'all think MC is unattractive? What the hell

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Unfortunately MLC fails because the MC is a spectacularly unattractive person, physically (besides his magical dick of largeness +2). Which begs the question, for those who have just met him and know nothing about him, what is the attraction?
True. He is pretty ugly I agree with that maybe that's why I like him more since I can identify with him better :KEK:. I do think that part of his attractiveness is because a few of the Li's have daddy issues which probably works in his favor more in that game.

Val is interesting, I expect her to betray the MC, I don't believe her sob story nor do I believe she is really in love with the MC. She seems like someone who is trying to get close to the MC for a non-innocent reason. That's why I like her character. That and the fact that she seems to be one of the only ones who aren't part of MASH HAMS situation.
I don't agree with Val betraying the MC but I can understand why you think so. Val and Zenda are the ones I like the most right know but I think I'm one of the only people that actually like Zenda since I don't think she is very popular going by this forum.

Y'all think MC is unattractive? What the hell
He is talking about the MC in Mid LIfe Crisis who to be fair is a pretty ugly guy physically.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
True. He is pretty ugly I agree with that maybe that's why I like him more since I can identify with him better :KEK:. I do think that part of his attractiveness is because a few of the Li's have daddy issues which probably works in his favor more in that game.

I don't agree with Val betraying the MC but I can understand why you think so. Val and Zenda are the ones I like the most right know but I think I'm one of the only people that actually like Zenda since I don't think she is very popular going by this forum.

He is talking about the MC in Mid LIfe Crisis who to be fair is a pretty ugly guy physically.
Oh. I was about to be seriously offended lol. I'm not gay but if he asked, who knows what I'd do

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Oh. I was about to be seriously offended lol. I'm not gay but if he asked, who knows what I'd do
Yeah sorry for going off topic and confusing you. I have a bad habit of derailing threads with off topic discussion and it's worse if Ava starts participating as well, she is a bad influence on me. Though usually mods deal with it if they notice.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod v6 Core port (from previous v5) is coming.
More polish, more features, more customization.

Prepare to get you some.

v6 brings many new enhancements and features including various dialogue boxes, menu choice opacity, SanchoCheats, dyanmic MiniStat and more.

Fresh teasers of port in progress:

Kindest regards as always. I'll keep y'all posted when it drops. Goal is this evening but life is a variable.
Slockie I don't know how I missed it on my last mod port update but in case you weren't aware yet there's a bug in Ch2's Movie Night. Menu choice "Keep going / Stop them",

"Stop them" has $ anhe_path == False
It should be $ anhe_path = False

Regards.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Val and Zenda are the ones I like the most right know but I think I'm one of the only people that actually like Zenda since I don't think she is very popular going by this forum.
Reporting in to support my brother in christ, with christ being Zenda in this case.

• Wow
Reactions: Rinbael

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah sorry for going off topic and confusing you. I have a bad habit of derailing threads with off topic discussion and it's worse if Ava starts participating as well, she is a bad influence on me. Though usually mods deal with it if they notice.
3942dc_ec36f2dd2b25422cbec81657c3e8ac56.gif

Saying that Avaron1974 is a bad influence on you implies that she can be a good influence...

And I apologize for contributing to the derailment of this thread Slockie - your MC is not ugly, he'd need a few dozen whacks with the ugly stick to approach the ugly that is the MLC MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and Rinbael

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Slockie I don't know how I missed it on my last mod port update but in case you weren't aware yet there's a bug in Ch2's Movie Night. Menu choice "Keep going / Stop them",

"Stop them" has $ anhe_path == False
It should be $ anhe_path = False

Regards.
appreciate it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

In that same spirit of fairness, I took a solid gander at the previews on it. The women aren't all that great, either. They suffer from having what looks like the lips of a widemouth bass and vacant, lifeless eyes. In that world, perhaps that MC is considered studly.

I think I prefer the MC (and the women) here in Bare Witness. Even the ones I've found to be less attractive were still pretty good.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Why should I do it:unsure:.... , F95 says that a harem has 3+ girls (source: "believe me please"), you just forcibly adapted the tag, I'm not saying it's bad but don't deceive yourself
F95 staff gave us the tag you weirdo. Nobody is being deceived, you can have more than 3 girls at once LOL.
Apparently the bold warning on our page wasn't enough for ya.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes