1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sadie is the MC's cousin. She happens to go to the same college as the MC but the MC doesn't live in the dorms, he lives with 2 girls in a house with a rented room.

No, you find out in the first part of the game. It isn't a secret nor is it a major reveal.
Thanks man.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
The options for members of it are Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora.
I'm ok with just SHAM. (7d2d)

FoodCanSham.png

My view on Val can be summed up with a quote by Jed Clampett (The Beverly Hillbillies):
"Us old foxes is trap-shy; especially when the bait comes looking for us!"

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I decided to give this game a try and I'm very glad I did. The setup is straightforward, but story is well told, the dialog is good, the characters are fun and memorable, and the sex scenes are sexy. Oh, and the music is also excellent! (I sincerely hope the devs won't be burned by the recent Artlist licensing kerfuffle that burned Leap of Faith and other games, because it would be tragic to lose this soundtrack.) If I had any concerns, it's mostly that the game does seem a bit rushed in places: Zenda's path feels like it's missing some connective tissue between the big scenes (particularly early on), and the HAM mini-harem feels underwhelming compared to each girl on her own (or even the Heidi/Athena combo).

But those are relatively minor complaints. Overall the game has been delightful and I'm eager to see what comes next!

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I hope chapter 4 update wont be short whenever that is
It'll be our largest chapter. We're about 90% done with it, but with the size of the chapter that doesn't mean we're as close to finishing as we'd like. We're still working on the game daily. Just that some of the scenes are much more time-consuming to render as they have a larger number of characters involved than almost anything we had in the first couple of chapters.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Just that some of the scenes are much more time-consuming to render as they have a larger number of characters involved than almost anything we had in the first couple of chapters.
Considering the nerdgasm you guys gave me when Mora turned out to be a Pathfinder fan, I trust y'all to make it good. ;) Now if we can just rope Athena into playing, she strikes me as the kind of gal to completely rock a Cryptic.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
No, the warning is only some of the girls will be in that harem, not all of them.

Zenda and Val will NOT be part of any harem.

The options for members of it are Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora.

Any other LI's or sexual partners that turn up will not be included in that. It's for those 4 girls only. All other LI's are solo.
when i had sadie and heidi they both get weird at the party so i thought you couldnt have both. I want val i think if you can have her be more than just a fuck buddy. So if i want her do i have to just reject everyone else?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
when i had sadie and heidi they both get weird at the party so i thought you couldnt have both. I want val i think if you can have her be more than just a fuck buddy. So if i want her do i have to just reject everyone else?
The Sadie/Heidi combo is definitely possible, at least at this point in the game development. It surprised me, but I thought that combo turned out pretty hot, even if I'm not actually keen on them as my primary playthrough.

Val, so far, only seemed highly interested in MC not playing with Nicole. You may have scheduling conflicts with others, but none of what i remember seemed like a deal breaker.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
The Sadie/Heidi combo is definitely possible, at least at this point in the game development. It surprised me, but I thought that combo turned out pretty hot, even if I'm not actually keen on them as my primary playthrough.

Val, so far, only seemed highly interested in MC not playing with Nicole. You may have scheduling conflicts with others, but none of what i remember seemed like a deal breaker.
maybe i played it wrong with them 2, i was just messing around with whoever on original playthrough and then at the party got told to choose between the 2. Val is fucking sexy so i might just do one where i pick her over everyone and see who i can mess around with in between

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want val i think if you can have her be more than just a fuck buddy. So if i want her do i have to just reject everyone else?
There are a couple of minor issues, one date with Val conflicts with Mora so there is a choice to be made and she asks that the MC no longer has sex with Nicole.

It is very highly likely it will conflict with the other girls too because she isn't part of any group dynamic, same for Zenda and Nicole.

She does seem to be catching the feels so it seems things will get more serious with her especially now events are unfolding with the reason he's there.

Last edited:
Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
There are a couple of minor issues, one date with Val conflicts with Mora so there is a choice to be made and she acts that the MC no longer has sex with Nicole.

It is very highly likely it will conflict with the other girls too because she isn't part of any group dynamic, same for Zenda and Nicole.

She does seem to be catching the feels so it seems things will get more serious with her especially now events are unfolding with the reason he's there.

shes my favourite one tbh, when there is a mature one that looks like that i just cant help it. i think ill start again before the update and choose her over the rest and see how it goes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
shes my favourite one tbh, when there is a mature one that looks like that i just cant help it. i think ill start again before the update and choose her over the rest and see how it goes
Val is my main save too.

Athena and Heidi are a close second because I love their dynamic (also lesbian scenes) but Val is deff at the top of my list.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Considering the nerdgasm you guys gave me when Mora turned out to be a Pathfinder fan, I trust y'all to make it good. ;) Now if we can just rope Athena into playing, she strikes me as the kind of gal to completely rock a Cryptic.
If you haven't played Between Two Worlds, I highly recommend it. Especially as a Pathfinder fan.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If you haven't played Between Two Worlds, I highly recommend it. Especially as a Pathfinder fan.
On your recommendation I checked it out. Not bad. Not a lot of content, though, and not as satisfying as BW so far. Luckily there are many games to try and distract myself with between updates. :)

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes