orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Great job on your game guys. Really impressed with writing and in how well the complicated spiderweb of the Mc's relationships plays out. Pleasantly surprised that the Mc (as I played him) was able to get something going with Athena. I never thought that was going anywhere but deep into the friendzone, despite me flirting with her every chance I got. Sure do not like the game that Val played with me in the bar, but I think she is the sexiest looking of all the women. Don't mind her as a fuckbuddy, but that's all she gets from me. Great that I could get something going with all the women I liked, while still being able to turn down relationships with others, but still have friendzone relationships with them. Fantastic artwork also. Best of luck going forward, and looking forward to playing and supporting you on the next chapter. I'll continue to funnel my support through on Itch if you still have a link there.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Great job on your game guys. Really impressed with writing and in how well the complicated spiderweb of the Mc's relationships plays out. Pleasantly surprised that the Mc (as I played him) was able to get something going with Athena. I never thought that was going anywhere but deep into the friendzone, despite me flirting with her every chance I got. Sure do not like the game that Val played with me in the bar, but I think she is the sexiest looking of all the women. Don't mind her as a fuckbuddy, but that's all she gets from me. Great that I could get something going with all the women I liked, while still being able to turn down relationships with others, but still have friendzone relationships with them. Fantastic artwork also. Best of luck going forward, and looking forward to playing and supporting you on the next chapter. I'll continue to funnel my support through on Itch if you still have a link there.
We will still have the game up on Itch, but we'll be updating the price to reflect the amount of content in the game, in preparation for chapter 5 and the game's eventual release on Steam.

We do really appreciate the support, regardless how you choose to. Chapter 4 is pretty big, though it's spread out among all the different paths. So it might not feel as massive as it is to players who are on, for instance a solo Zenda path.

We are very close to finishing, though. I have 2 major scenes left to write and Slockie is right behind me on renders.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This is my most anticipated update of the year, I'll play all the routes (except the forever alone one) but I'm still uncertain on the order.

I'll probably play MASH first since it's my canon, on the other hand though I don't want get all the content in my first run just to skip it in the other routes. Maybe I should play it as the last one, though the first playthrough is the one that truly cements it as the canon one.

Hmmm choices choices.

djrobba

Nov 25, 2017
I'm sure that this has been answered before, but is there any penalty for being active with all the women in this game? Just curious before I get too deep. Granted it says Harem, but that never really leaves out any penalty. Just curious if it's safe without pissing off any of the females...well...certain ones. I don't care much for Zenda, but almost all the other women have qualities I like.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I do love this game, but fuck 6 months since an update.
fuck...where did you find ch4 of this game, is it out already?
and here i am thinking "hell, 7+months without an update...those guys do mean business"...what a mistaka to maka:FacePalm:
:BootyTime:

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes