NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't remember why I stopped playing this early on, but finally picked it up and I have to say it has some of the best dialog and human interactions in the genre. Compared to BW most VN seem like a virgin dev trying to imagine what relationships and sex would be like.

I was satisfied with all routes, even the extended family loving one, which I purposely left out for last. It was pretty sweet.

Music is really good as well. Hopefully no problems on that front, like LoF and Artemis had, it would be a shame losing that.

And now my watch begins! :coffee:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just started playing this one and question about "harem/not really" dev note in the OP - if one want to get with multiple girls is there some premade combination of girls which work together or is it about number of girls and you can pick which you want or how exactly it works?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
just started playing this one and question about "harem/not really" dev note in the OP - if one want to get with multiple girls is there some premade combination of girls which work together or is it about number of girls and you can pick which you want or how exactly it works?
Heidi/Athena/Mora and Heidi/Sadie are the only groupings. It seems like you can fuck Val on the side with no consequences so far but she isn't a part of any harem.

Reactions: Danv

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Heidi/Athena/Mora and Heidi/Sadie are the only groupings. It seems like you can fuck Val on the side with no consequences so far but she isn't a part of any harem.
You can get all 4 of them unless I remember incorrectly (H/A/M/S)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
You can get all 4 of them unless I remember incorrectly (H/A/M/S)
HAMS has been rumored and hinted at, but I don't recall it being confirmed yet. I could be wrong, but while most assume it will happen, it just still hasn't been 100% confirmed. If I am wrong and it has been confirmed I would be very happy so if anyone can correct me, I'd love that, :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
HAMS has been rumored and hinted at, but I don't recall it being confirmed yet. I could be wrong, but while most assume it will happen, it just still hasn't been 100% confirmed. If I am wrong and it has been confirmed I would be very happy so if anyone can correct me, I'd love that, :ROFLMAO:
You're right, MASH (official name, patent pending) hasn't been confirmed but there are some hints.

First they announced a new path around the time ch3 was released, then around Valentine's day they posted a card for each path and one of them was MASH.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
By the way, this public update was posted on Patreon a week ago:

Hi folks! No update this time, other than to let you know that we're down to just 5 scenes to finish out the chapter, out of a total of 32 major scenes and around 10 minor scenes.
We're working on a scene that takes place in an art gallery next, and we'd like to extend an offer to any artists that might like their work shown in the gallery. We'd prefer non-rendered art, so no images of characters and such unless they're depicted in a kind of artsy fashion.
We'll have them appear in the gallery, either to be discussed by the characters (all comments will be positive!) or in the background, depending on the piece. And we will be crediting the artists and including links to whatever site you use for your art. (Those links will have to be removed for pay sites like Patreon in the Steam release version, but will remain in all other versions).
We can't guarantee we'll use all art submitted, but we'll consider anything you guys ask us to include. If you'd like to submit art for this, we suggest messaging us here or emailing us at alterworldsgames@gmail.com
Thanks, everyone!

Reactions: haooni and Motion11
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes