Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just finished this game and I love it, I hope it has a long future ahead of it.
As for there being no update of the game for 6 months because of having other stuff to deal with I hope you manage to get it sorted out

Sep 3, 2020
I had a surprise move to a new home, followed by illness. Slockie has had a lot on his plate as well, I don't want to speak for him.

We are getting close to finishing chapter 4. Just that shit happens and life gets in the way sometimes.
so sorry to hear that brother

and I hope you two are doing better

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
So is there no Heidi solo path? I've seen comments saying there is and then some saying she will still sleep with other people so there isn't. I'm not really into the harem thing.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So is there no Heidi solo path? I've seen comments saying there is and then some saying she will still sleep with other people so there isn't. I'm not really into the harem thing.
There was a post about this earlier in the thread from one of the devs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So maybe in the next update you will have the option to keep her for yourself. If you prefer monogamous relationships i highly recommend you play Zenda's route, it's nice and romantic. She isn't interested in anyone except the MC and doesn't want to share him. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

So maybe in the next update you will have the option to keep her for yourself. If you prefer monogamous relationships i highly recommend you play Zenda's route, it's nice and romantic. She isn't interested in anyone except the MC and doesn't want to share him. :)
I do like Zenda, but the pacing on her path is awkward. She comes across somewhat differently on the train than she does when we start dating her (especially if you skip her second scene to have coffee with Mora, which is very reasonable to do since you don't know you're skipping Zenda's scene when you accept Mora's offer). On top of that she leaps straight to a fairly exclusive relationship if you pass her 'test,' which would be fine if that happened later in the game, but IMHO it happens before you've gotten to know most of the girls well enough to make a proper decision.

Zenda herself isn't the problem and a lot of her scenes are great, but her path doesn't feel quite as well integrated into the game as it could have been. That said, I'm still eager to see what she's up to in Chapter 4. :)

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020

Yeah I did see that one which is why when I saw the other ones saying there was one confused me, but thanks I'll try Zenda's route.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
We're at 2100 renders and 120 animations. If we were to release an update every month since our last update, we'd have 300+ renders and 17+ animations per update. That's bigger than a lot of games updates that release monthly. I'm not sure what you have against us and why you feel the need to always trash us, but it's kinda weird man.

I'm working 50-60 hours a week right now, so it's hard to find time to work on the game, but every moment I'm not working my real job, I'm spending with my family or making this.

Last edited by a moderator:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
We're at 2100 renders and 120 animations. If we were to release an update every month since our last update, we'd have 300+ renders and 17+ animations per update. That's bigger than a lot of games updates that release monthly. I'm not sure what you have against us and why you feel the need to always trash us, but it's kinda weird man.

I'm working 50-60 hours a week right now, so it's hard to find time to work on the game, but every moment I'm not working my real job, I'm spending with my family or making this.
Just ignore the whiners, you can't win with those people. Just keep doing what you're doing!

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Osamabeenfappin must not eat HAM.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes