Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
It's upto devs however they wanna tackle release schedules as for myself I would rather prefer timely normal size updates than these “large” ones which keeps on getting delayed and like only contains 500+ extra renders than the previous one.

• Angry
Reactions: MagnumDongum
Dec 14, 2021
the game is made very cool, very talented and very soulful, and the plot turned out to be very touching and soulful characters are made beautifully and the world is cool, too, good luck to the developer and may there be a lot of health and a lot of fans to you

Reactions: CoffuV

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Did the devs hint at chapter 3 saves not working on chapter 4? I'm having massive Athena withdrawl symptoms but considering there's a massive update coming soon, I'd prefer to wait it out if we need to start over when it releases

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
is it such a bad thing starting over from the beginning? :)
No no, I do it in every update of my favourite games but devs said chapter 4 is coming soon. It's one thing to do it 2-3 times a year, but 2 times per path in a short time would make me use TAB and that's a sin. I needed 2mg of Athena STAT.

Reactions: ename144

Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
Looking forward to you game, hope it has not only a good release schedule but it's also a decent game and has good graphics!
Yes you can!
Don't worry dude it is very “close” quite very close to whatever close that is Slockie would approved he's quite a fan of this close word.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes