Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Don't worry dude it is very “close” quite very close to whatever close that is Slockie would approved he's quite a fan of this close word.
Why you make a burner just to talk shit about us? If you're going to talk shit atleast use your main account. Don't recall saying it was close tho, i'm very realistic and honest when it comes to announcing dates and updates

Reactions: Endless

Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
Why you make a burner just to talk shit about us? If you're going to talk shit atleast use your main account. Don't recall saying it was close tho, i'm very realistic and honest when it comes to announcing dates and updates
Do forgive me but did I read that right me talking shit? Because all I can see is me making a simple suggestion about a regular release schedule instead of these large updates since I thought that would a good thing for the growth of this vn and you instead of giving a proper reply turned it into an unnecessary troll fest with your lackeys joining in, if you disagree with the suggestion it's cool man but don't just close your eyes and see everything which doesn't appease you as shit talking, anyway I am done with this thread and how “interaction” with the dev works here have a good day.

Last edited:

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Do forgive me but did I read that right me talking shit? Because all I can see is me making a simple suggestion about a regular release schedule instead of these large updates since I thought that would a good thing for the growth of this vn and you instead of giving a proper reply turned it into an unnecessary troll fest with your lackeys joining in, if you disagree with the suggestion it's cool man but don't just close your eyes and see everything which doesn't appease you as shit talking.
You didn't suggest anything lol. You made an account on f95 to say you prefer smaller updates than "large" updates that get "delayed." You didn't give suggest us anything, you just came out of the clouds with that which implies you're not happy with the release schedule lol

Sep 3, 2020
You didn't suggest anything lol. You made an account on f95 to say you prefer smaller updates than "large" updates that get "delayed." You didn't give suggest us anything, you just came out of the clouds with that which implies you're not happy with the release schedule lol
well like I always say I always prefer bigger updates I don't care how long an update takes as long as the

Developer Keeps Us regularly updated take as long as you need just don't go radio silent

by the way, how are you guys doing brother?

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
well like I always say I always prefer bigger updates I don't care how long an update takes as long as the

Developer Keeps Us regularly updated take as long as you need just don't go radio silent

by the way, how are you guys doing brother?
Absolutely bombarded with work recently, a bunch of traveling and staying in hotels, few new animations and renders and such, but i've been working on coding a bit when I've been out of town. Have a 3 day weekend coming up so I'm hoping to grind it out.

Sep 3, 2020
Absolutely bombarded with work recently, a bunch of traveling and staying in hotels, few new animations and renders and such, but i've been working on coding a bit when I've been out of town. Have a 3 day weekend coming up so I'm hoping to grind it out.
yes my beloved brother but I was not asking about the game I was asking how are you to

it's always nice to hear from you

I hope you remember to take it easy to

Reactions: noobchan51515

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ah I'm good. Ups and downs, but such is life. Been thinking about proposing to gf for a bit now, unsure of how to go about it, and it's all pretty stressful
I find the best way to propose to someone is to distract them with a thought provoking fact (like the origin of chainsaws) and then when they are trying to puzzle out why you mentioned that fact you then surprise them with a proposal...

Only worked once and I used the origin of tinned food as my distractor...

So far, I only needed it to work once. 25 years this October.

Good luck, however you get it done!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Taking a look at this game and the tender moments in it, flowers and kisses never fail.
Also, spa date and opening doors, holding chairs, getting and pushing the carts, carying groceries,
those types of appreciation activities go a long way to show you are not taking your honey dear for granted.

Then pushing into fabulous terrytory, washing the dishes, doing the laundry, cooking,
breackfast in bed, fresh coco and donut sharp in the morning for her bed stand.

Moving into ”I hope my hubby does not do a broke back mountain on me” territory,
dusting, cleaning, rearranging the table and providing fresh flowers in the kitchen/livingroom
regularly means you are hugh grant, guy pearce, pierce brosnan, roger moore quality hunk.

yes my beloved brother but I was not asking about the game I was asking how are you to

it's always nice to hear from you

I hope you remember to take it easy to
Ah I'm good. Ups and downs, but such is life. Been thinking about proposing to gf for a bit now, unsure of how to go about it, and it's all pretty stressful
I hear apple orchards can be a romantic spot! ;)
I find the best way to propose to someone is to distract them with a thought provoking fact (like the origin of chainsaws) and then when they are trying to puzzle out why you mentioned that fact you then surprise them with a proposal...

Only worked once and I used the origin of tinned food as my distractor...

So far, I only needed it to work once. 25 years this October.

Good luck, however you get it done!
When you have access to kissing and cudding with your beloved (GF already)
be a dear and also caress/kiss her ear lobe, her neck, her elbow, her collar bone,
as this kind of affectionate deliberate teasers show you still have fire in you burning for her.

The usual spanks and running your fingers through her hair, up and down her spine,
when you are near eachother, those help also to fire up your love every now and then.

Wow .. these games around here do tend to be inspirational for dreaming of a cuddly relationship.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
17863BB2-2C56-4D57-B2FB-B3FBC100BF65.jpeg

ok I’ve yet to play this (irl eating up my free time)
But as I look through posts and images for the game I hope this girls hands are like this because of story reasons …

(This is a joke post)

1) She is a Lye soap maker and refuses to wear gloves.
2) She works with Battery Acid
3)…
4)…
5)…
6)…

Let’s see some creative answers folks!!!!

but regardless of this tiny joke … the game looks GREAT and is at the top of my list to play … once real life stops kicking my ass.

Keep on with what you got going on dev…
and sorry if someone else already mentioned or joked about this and I missed the post …I did look for someone else that might be as bent as me and already made a comment.

Maybe she needs some
B1A9504C-F45E-484E-A232-E8B6C5C3D136.png

• Haha
Reactions: funktionalitet

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We should help our fave dev score the proposal to his fiancee so he be smiling more often.
Any suggestions to secure a big smiling fullhearted ”Yes!!!”
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I was about to check out this game, but after seeing these posts i must ask: just how much focus is on vanilla/wholesome/etc. in this game? Genuine question since I can't stomach most content focused on these themes - it's fine if it's in background though.

hornydrifter

Feb 20, 2022
I was about to check out this game, but after seeing these posts i must ask: just how much focus is on vanilla/wholesome/etc. in this game? Genuine question since I can't stomach most content focused on these themes - it's fine if it's in background though.
I'm only a few hours in, but from what I can tell it's fairly wholesome and surprisingly real, with lots of emotional baggage and toil. The characters are refreshingly real as well. However I am...skipping some of the obvious 'red flag' girls, so I might be missing some parts, but yeah...it's a very wholesome and romantic game. I rather like it.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes