Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Damn, just played this and not having a HAMS path just does not feel right at all, especially since there is a HS route which means that A gets cut out. That does not make any sense seeing as HA was already well into their thing to begin with and seeing as A was cool with H bringing the MC in it just doent make sense to exclude her for S or A and M for S. I get not being a full harem but come on the HAMS route should have been a given when writing the story. Ending of CH3 is a hell of a gut punch though, cant wait for the next chapter.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Damn, just played this and not having a HAMS path just does not feel right at all, especially since there is a HS route which means that A gets cut out. That does not make any sense seeing as HA was already well into their thing to begin with and seeing as A was cool with H bringing the MC in it just doent make sense to exclude her for S or A and M for S. I get not being a full harem but come on the HAMS route should have been a given when writing the story. Ending of CH3 is a hell of a gut punch though, cant wait for the next chapter.
I know what you mean, and I agree, but I'm also reassured that there is a strong indication that HAMS will be a path once the plot has room for it (I'd much rather it happen naturally as the plot develops rather than be shoehorned in).

Not least because there's a lot of request for it to happen, and those are for sure the four LIs that would fit perfectly together in a poly relationship.

They're all of the girls that are open to non-monogamous relationships, and at least two of the four have active interest in at least two others so far (H and A both being interested in each other and M, M seems receptive to H and A, and I think H is/can be shown to be interested in A, M, AND S).

Reactions: DADIANA

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Renders, writing, music, everything is beautiful. Except..harem ? Is this tag belongs here ? In several minutes I had to choose twice between different girls and other scene wasn't there after. Just my 5 cents, but idk..I usually don't feel like playing twice, so it's a bit sad.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Renders, writing, music, everything is beautiful. Except..harem ? Is this tag belongs here ? In several minutes I had to choose twice between different girls and other scene wasn't there after. Just my 5 cents, but idk..I usually don't feel like playing twice, so it's a bit sad.
Not a full harem i think but we can have HAMS and F95 harem rule is at least 3 girls that know they are sharing the MC so it applies here.

Reactions: affque and Gwydion

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Yeah he died shortly after the last update but don't be deceived by the countless posts that gets posted by his name at regular intervals in this thread. He is actually a sick hacker fan who hacked his account and teasing us from then on by posting previews, mild spoilers, and never ending parade of excuses for the nxt update which will be most likely not going to come coz he is a hacker who is only good at impersonating his fav devs not making games.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so here is the real deal, let's just say it is really hard coding and writing the HAMS sandwich scenes with one hand.

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Okay, me again. Very stupid in game moment, - Mora:Tyler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far it's worst half assed scene at whole game. Everything was so smooth until this moment, I just had to vent. Cause and consequence, obviously left the room at the time scene was written.

PS: I'm on Heidi, Athena path; also Mora and Sadie (I thought so). Any pointers why did I miss following scenes ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feels weird.

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Ch4MoraPreview.png

Update and Mora Preview

Ello, quick little update for ya'll and a Mora preview.

We're around 2300 images and 150 animations now, I've mostly been coding some and putting it all together in renpy. I've got a massive backlog of animations, probably around 60 or so that actually need to render so I'm going to let the PC do it's thing for a bit. I still have one smaller scene and one bigger scene (which I've already started and banged out about 60 renders as of today and it's not even close to complete) to finish. We'll keep you updated as we get closer to release.

Side note:
Do ya'll want weekly progress updates? I know that's popular and if that's something you'd want let us know.

Love y'all <3

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes