Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I was about to check out this game, but after seeing these posts i must ask: just how much focus is on vanilla/wholesome/etc. in this game? Genuine question since I can't stomach most content focused on these themes - it's fine if it's in background though.
It's very vanilla, wholesome, and romantic for the most part.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm only a few hours in, but from what I can tell it's fairly wholesome and surprisingly real, with lots of emotional baggage and toil. The characters are refreshingly real as well. However I am...skipping some of the obvious 'red flag' girls, so I might be missing some parts, but yeah...it's a very wholesome and romantic game. I rather like it.
It's very vanilla, wholesome, and romantic for the most part.
We get to enjoy the finest of perversions here - lots of kissing, cuddling, and unprotected handholding between two or more people (sometimes even in public).
Yep, hard pass.
After Acting Lessons these games are a big NOPE, even BaDIK is barely playable with attitude of "don't get attached, look at their body, not their personality".

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Public post from Patreon:

Since the update has taken us so so so much longer than we'd anticipated we've decided to pause pledging until we do end up releasing it. It feels like setback after setback these last few months and it's not fair to any of you to keep charging for it. We'll keep trudging along through the last bit of the update and hope you'll stick around to see it through.

We're truly sorry it's taken this long, but we hope it's worth the wait when we release it.

Here's a happy Val preview as well :)

valpreview.png

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
While Slockie is floating around here, I just want to say how much I appreciate the polyamorous relationship options being properly treated like real relationships, rather than inherently lesser-value or less-serious than monogamous ones which is often the case in these games - and also that the relationship between Heidi and Athena isn't treated like "not a real relationship" either, simply because it's two girls or because it's a relationship that isn't with the MC.

I honestly loved how the MC shut down that talk by stating how H and A obviously DID love each other, and that if anything he was being incorporated into their existing relationship - and that they can both so happily accept Mora into the group as well, because THEY want her there too, not just to please the MC.

So much more satisfying than the standard "collect the walking holes for the MC to fill, and don't worry because the MC's receptacles won't have any interactions between each other that don't involve the MC, or they won't happen without his permission" harem type, which has real insecure tiny-dick-energy to it.

Last edited:

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
How is that a spoiler, how many times is the dad not dead in a game.
#dadlivesmatter.
Given how the twist happened, and the oddness with Mora (potentially) suddenly being in the house/sleeping in MC's bed despite it only just having being talked about that she could move in, without any scenes actually SHOWING that happening, as well as MC waking up completely alone in the house despite him having several possible bed-partners the night before, I'm honestly wondering if it's going to just be a bad dream that he wakes from at the start of Ch4 - which isn't to say it couldn't still happen for real later on.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Given how the twist happened, and the oddness with Mora (potentially) suddenly being in the house/sleeping in MC's bed despite it only just having being talked about that she could move in, without any scenes actually SHOWING that happening, as well as MC waking up completely alone in the house despite him having several possible bed-partners the night before, I'm honestly wondering if it's going to just be a bad dream that he wakes from at the start of Ch4 - which isn't to say it couldn't still happen for real later on.
Yes. MC wakes up from coma after having been shot in the head with his dad at his side. MC is short, bald, fat, hairy, and has a small dick ... everything was a fantasy. He ends up making adult VNs for a living, and we get to play the MCs in his game for the final chapters. Except he only makes gay furry NTR sandbox RPGM games. The end.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Yes. MC wakes up from coma after having been shot in the head with his dad at his side. MC is short, bald, fat, hairy, and has a small dick ... everything was a fantasy. He ends up making adult VNs for a living, and we get to play the MCs in his game for the final chapters. Except he only makes gay furry NTR sandbox RPGM games. The end.
Fuck. Now I gotta rewrite the entire ending. THANKS.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1476214

Overview:
When a young man heads off to art school after a major upheaval in his life, he has no idea that someone from his past is waiting there to potentially cause further disaster.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-01
Release Date: 2021-11-30
Developer: AlterWorlds - - - Slockie - Storm
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Chapter 3 note:
Please restart from the beginning one last time.

This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - TORRENT*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD - WALKTHROUGH - MULTI MOD -
Fan Sig - Russian Translation*
* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527204 View attachment 1527207 View attachment 1527206 View attachment 1527200 View attachment 1527222 View attachment 1527211 View attachment 1527209 View attachment 1527203 View attachment 1527205 View attachment 1313853 View attachment 1313855 View attachment 1313857 View attachment 1313858 View attachment 1313861 View attachment 1313866
Hey dev i hope you guys having a great day. I'm just started playing the game and loving it BUT when can we expect the next update release date?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
As always, when it's done.
After that, it has to be released, and then, if you're not a paying customer, wait for someone to leak it.

But to be more precise, it shouldn't be as long now as it was in December.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes