Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I expect to have all primary scenes for chapter 4 complete before this weekend, and hopefully the last few secondary scenes done by the end of the weekend. With Slockie ahead of me on renders for one particular scene, that means we're on a solid roll toward the finish line.
It seems the finish line is getting close, but I don't think that backlog of 60 animations in the render queue from the last dev log is doable in a short time. I honestly don't know how much it takes for a single animation but even assuming an average of 2 per day (it seems a lot to me) it would still take a month.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
I know that not all games should be unique, but this story seemed too common to me, the character modeling design seemed good to me, but if the story bored me, of course I'm not saying it's bad, but I didn't get caught. 2.8/5

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I know that not all games should be unique, but this story seemed too common to me, the character modeling design seemed good to me, but if the story bored me, of course I'm not saying it's bad, but I didn't get caught. 2.8/5
You are aware that you can leave an actual review of the game in the review section? Or just click on the appropriate amount of stars on top of the page (2.8 might be hard to hit).

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
This evening I finished writing the final primary scene of chapter 4. The total script is at nearly 60,000 words, with a few secondary scenes left to write that I'll likely complete tomorrow and Monday.

That'll mean the script will be 100% complete in the next couple of days, and with Slockie banging out renders and animations nonstop, it won't be long now.

Chapter 4 gets a little light on decisions, especially later in the chapter, but that's in large part because most of the major choices are made in chapters 1-3. By the time you hit chapter 4, you should have a pretty good idea where you're going with the story. For those of you who have been fooling around with multiple love interests, you'll have some decisions to make. Let's hope you break as few hearts as possible.

The script hit 60,000 words tonight. After the final few minor scenes are written, it'll probably be around 62,000. That's a lot of words for a single chapter. And the chapter has been a lot of work, because it really is immense. However, not everyone will have a lot of content to play through, depending on who they're pursuing. If you're in a monogamous relationship with one of the LIs, there's a good chance the chapter will feel a little short compared to the time it took to release. We apologize for that.

Just know that if you decide to do multiple playthroughs, you'll see a lot more, especially for the paths with multiple girls.
We'll keep you all updated, and you'll know as soon as the chapter is released to our beta testers. But it won't be long now.

Thank you, again, for your patience and support

- Storm.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes