Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Why should I do it:unsure:.... , F95 says that a harem has 3+ girls (source: "believe me please"), you just forcibly adapted the tag, I'm not saying it's bad but don't deceive yourself
We didn't forcibly adapt anything. The game was always intended to have at least one potential mini-harem, and we didn't apply the tag, F95's moderators did. Now, kindly fuck off. The first post specifically says not to talk about the harem tag, as we have absolutely zero control over it, and here you are being a salty bitch about it. Talk to the site mods if you don't like it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod v6 Core port (from previous v5) is coming.
More polish, more features, more customization.

Prepare to get you some.

v6 brings many new enhancements and features including various dialogue boxes, menu choice opacity, SanchoCheats, dyanmic MiniStat and more.

Fresh teasers of port in progress:

Kindest regards as always. I'll keep y'all posted when it drops. Goal is this evening but life is a variable.
Decided to code a few SanchoSplits in. For those not accustomed to SanchoMod, these splits are coded correctly and although they are considered a rather blunt cheat, the code goes above and beyond to insure variable changes are not too drastic to keep your playthough as "pure" as possible (but it's still a damn cheat, you're still a cheater :p). Here's teasers of one to give you an idea the info given and even a chance to back out if you change your mind before choosing. Note that when in split mode that alerts in the top-left will inform you which scene you're currently viewing. The favored LI is seen last to get you back into the flow of the story more appropriately.
Regards.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
See, that's what I thought too.

I played through a few times and always thought it was either HAM or H&S but not HAMS (if that makes sense).

I never saw Sadie getting involved in that group dynamic but there are a lot of people on here adamant that she can so i'll bow to their wisdom until I find out for certain.

If that is the blonde shop girl then yes.
thanks again! and I don't find the punk look (like tons of piercings and tons of tattos) or girls with short hair so Athena doesn't do it for me but I am obsessed with blondes so I love Sadie, Heidi and Nicole appearance wise xD

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
We didn't forcibly adapt anything. The game was always intended to have at least one potential mini-harem, and we didn't apply the tag, F95's moderators did. Now, kindly fuck off. The first post specifically says not to talk about the harem tag, as we have absolutely zero control over it, and here you are being a salty bitch about it. Talk to the site mods if you don't like it.
"The strength of your offense reflects the weakness of your argument"
The game is "marketing" (not a bad thing) - harem tag was adapted to sell , I should blindly believe you? no thanks, you are very "kind" Mr. "Game Developer".

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The game is "marketing" (not a bad thing) - harem tag was adapted to sell , I should blindly believe you? no thanks, you are very "kind" Mr. "Game Developer".
Jesus Christ, you make less and less sense for every post you make......

The game has been made as intended by the Dev's from the beginning and then the mods at F95 add what tags THEY think is appropriate, how is that so hard to understand?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Harem tag wasn't adapted to anything.

The route with 4 girls and 1 guy is a harem, the tag needs to be there for that.

You arguing just to be contrary isn't doing you any favours.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Decided to code a few SanchoSplits in. For those not accustomed to SanchoMod, these splits are coded correctly and although they are considered a rather blunt cheat, the code goes above and beyond to insure variable changes are not too drastic to keep your playthough as "pure" as possible (but it's still a damn cheat, you're still a cheater :p). Here's teasers of one to give you an idea the info given and even a chance to back out if you change your mind before choosing. Note that when in split mode that alerts in the top-left will inform you which scene you're currently viewing. The favored LI is seen last to get you back into the flow of the story more appropriately.
Regards.
Good afternoon. OK, I know this core port is taking a bit longer than some might expect but I keep adding features to the player's benefit. I decided to allow the user the choice of seeing some "out of context" scenes. These work very similar to splits (explained above) but they insert themselves differently.

For example, in the teasers below the player is NOT on the Zenda path and is given the choice (obviously the choice doesn't appear if you are already on her path, that'd be non-pro and typical "hackie" shit) to see a particular scene that would otherwise be missed since it's obviously out of context to the dev's intent given the player's current preceding choices.

The choice appears to the player with proper scene dissolves (transitions) so as to be as non-abrupt as possible then, if the player accepts to view the "out of context" scene, they are made aware during the scene via notification during the entire scene. Finally and most importantly (to me and the integrity of SanchoMod's professionalism) while viewing an out of context scene your current pure-play paths, variables, and stats are completely safe and unaffected (it's 100% safe for non-cheating purists such as myself). The dynamic ChoiceGuide knows if your in one of these scenes and notifies the player that the choices made within the scene may change the way the scene plays but does NOT change any variables/stats. This shit is tight as you've come to expect from SanchoMod. Teasers of this particular example:

Note that this will be a selective feature meaning I have no intention to inundate the player constantly asking they want to see something... there's just a few of these and I keep them as discrete as possible. Again, it's all about choice. You do you, I'm just supplying you the proper tools to do what you want when you want as safely as possible (not fucking up your current playthru with hacks and shitty mods). Regards.

Reactions: BrownOwl

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod (Mod Core Update to v6):
Bare Witness [Ch3] - MultiMod Edition
BW_SM_Cover.jpg

In preparation for the next VN update may I present another debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
For what I understood about the warning, the game still have an harem option, simply the girls don't straight jump onto you, you need to do everything right to be able to have more than one LI, I understood it correctly? If yes then I'm all in, I like harem but dislike when it feels artificial.

Gorgeous renders btw.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For what I understood about the warning, the game still have an harem option, simply the girls don't straight jump onto you, you need to do everything right to be able to have more than one LI, I understood it correctly? If yes then I'm all in, I like harem but dislike when it feels artificial.

Gorgeous renders btw.
No, the warning is only some of the girls will be in that harem, not all of them.

Zenda and Val will NOT be part of any harem.

The options for members of it are Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora.

Any other LI's or sexual partners that turn up will not be included in that. It's for those 4 girls only. All other LI's are solo.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
No, the warning is only some of the girls will be in that harem, not all of them.

Zenda and Val will NOT be part of any harem.

The options for members of it are Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora.

Any other LI's or sexual partners that turn up will not be included in that. It's for those 4 girls only. All other LI's are solo.
Thank you. Btw, I noticed this game has incest tag. But isn't this game about being abroad studying?

I'm not against btw, I actually like incest, but when it makes sense. Having incest when going to a dormitory feels weird, but I'm still at the very begining of the game I guess.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you. Btw, I noticed this game has incest tag. But isn't this game about being abroad studying?

I'm not against btw, I actually like incest, but when it makes sense. Having incest when going to a dormitory feels weird, but I'm still at the very begining of the game I guess.
You will see soon, but if you don't mind a little spoiler:

One of the love interests is the MC's cousin he hasn't seen in a long time.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Sadie is the MC's cousin. She happens to go to the same college as the MC but the MC doesn't live in the dorms, he lives with 2 girls in a house with a rented room.

As long it isn't a major plot twist I'm fine. This isn't One Piece after all. And thank you very much for the fast answer.
No, you find out in the first part of the game. It isn't a secret nor is it a major reveal.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes