MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
Me and storm worked our asses off making this game. We really hope you enjoy it, and please give us your feedback whether good or bad!
Hi, I wanted to point out this animation in particular in view of the release on steam, given that the technical level of your work is very high
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the position of the ankle is very unnatural and clashes greatly with the average level.
Btw the game is great, amazing job, well done!

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018
Hi, I wanted to point out this animation in particular in view of the release on steam, given that the technical level of your work is very high
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the position of the ankle is very unnatural and clashes greatly with the average level.
Btw the game is great, amazing job, well done!
FYI, the person you replied to a dev but not the Bare Witness dev.

Reactions: MrNessun0
Jun 30, 2024
That's good to hear. Might wait a bit to see what the damage is. Releases in approximately 11 hours according to Steam.
Damage? it's just music. You can usually just find the original songs by searching etc. Make a playlist with them and play them while you play the game. It's at least 1 solution.

ItsComing.jpg

Right when I'm broke as hell too :confused: gotta wait till next month. Enjoy it (whoever gets it on Steam)

Feb 10, 2018
Damage? it's just music. You can usually just find the original songs by searching etc. Make a playlist with them and play them while you play the game. It's at least 1 solution.

View attachment 3849894

Right when I'm broke as hell too :confused: gotta wait till next month. Enjoy it (whoever gets it on Steam)
Music can be very important if used properly. A playlist is not a solution at all. I was planning on getting the Steam version to support the dev.

I just want to wait and see what "select music" means in this case or if it will be easy to restore the original music.

Jun 30, 2024
I was planning on getting the Steam version to support the dev.
I mean, the music shouldn't stop you from buying it on Steam to support the Dev though, right? and I am sure a modder or so can easily fix what is missing (as I've seen with some other games that have missing content)

But I get it. I know a lot of people like the original songs and how they fit with the scenes, I get it. I'm just saying, even if the Steam version doesn't have the greatest/fitting new tracks, it shouldn't stop you from supporting the Dev, if that's what you really want to do.

This is not an argument. I was just trying to fully understand.

Feb 10, 2018
I mean, the music shouldn't stop you from buying it on Steam to support the Dev though, right? and I am sure a modder or so can easily fix what is missing (as I've seen with some other games that have missing content)

But I get it. I know a lot of people like the original songs and how they fit with the scenes, I get it. I'm just saying, even if the Steam version doesn't have the greatest/fitting new tracks, it shouldn't stop you from supporting the Dev, if that's what you really want to do.

This is not an argument. I was just trying to fully understand.
I never said I wasn't going to buy it. I just plan to wait a few days now to see what's what. I wouldn't be able to play this weekend anyway.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Just wanna say if anyone reads this. Please do not leak the steam game here, it's a worse version then the version currently available. I'm being genuine, all of the old music is gone, some scenes have been taken out, and a lot of the copyrighted stuff is gone. Thanks

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

The game is live if you want to support us <3 Love ya'll it's been a hell of a journey so I want to thank you for sticking with us throughout the years.
Thank you for the release on Steam and for the Portuguese subtitles.

Success to you and your team for the upcoming games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just wanna say if anyone reads this. Please do not leak the steam game here, it's a worse version then the version currently available. I'm being genuine, all of the old music is gone, some scenes have been taken out, and a lot of the copyrighted stuff is gone. Thanks
Did the bug fixed version ever get done or is that being rolled into the "Steam" version.

Well, maybe someone can make a music mod like they did for BADiK when they had to remove the music for Steam.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't like harem either, but a harem game where you can choose to be with only one person and the story flows well is not a problem for me.
I made a joke because of all the harem fetish begging you can see everywhere. I'm not against harem per se. Personally I like AVN with a good touch to reality, and there's nothing more unrealistic as all the harem and incest AVN's. Sure, if the premise of the game is to be unrealistic (like superhero games, fantasy, scifi, etc.) it's okay. When it's made good of course. But let's face the fact. The mass of harem and incest AVN's are just garbage. Let there be a hand full good games with that content.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
I made a joke because of all the harem fetish begging you can see everywhere. I'm not against harem per se. Personally I like AVN with a good touch to reality, and there's nothing more unrealistic as all the harem and incest AVN's. Sure, if the premise of the game is to be unrealistic (like superhero games, fantasy, scifi, etc.) it's okay. When it's made good of course. But let's face the fact. The mass of harem and incest AVN's are just garbage. Let there be a hand full good games with that content.
I believe it was already confirmed that their next game will have harem. So its not a "begging" at this point. Personally i think those games should be unrealistic to the extent, and offer something you can't really get in real life. And of course there are some bad harem incest games out there but there are also some very good ones. And the basic premise of a guy living with his mom and two sisters just works, if it's executed well enough. Sometimes simple things are the best ones. Their next game is supposed to have like a strip club setting so this could be very interesting.

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes