MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I made a joke because of all the harem fetish begging you can see everywhere. I'm not against harem per se. Personally I like AVN with a good touch to reality, and there's nothing more unrealistic as all the harem and incest AVN's. Sure, if the premise of the game is to be unrealistic (like superhero games, fantasy, scifi, etc.) it's okay. When it's made good of course. But let's face the fact. The mass of harem and incest AVN's are just garbage. Let there be a hand full good games with that content.
FAz3.gif

Jun 30, 2024
I just plan to wait a few days now to see what's what. I wouldn't be able to play this weekend anyway.
Oh, well it just sounded like you weren't if it wasn't good (music etc wise) to me anyways. If I assumed poorly, excuse me.

Well, I seem to have been wrong. I thought only the music was out, but nope

it's a worse version then the version currently available. I'm being genuine, all of the old music is gone, some scenes have been taken out, and a lot of the copyrighted stuff is gone.
Sounds like we're just getting the shit end of the stick version. Welp, off the wishlist it goes. Sorry but, I can't keep supporting Devs that do this.

First Ocean (removed/reworked scenes and removed music and censored shit) Milfy City (has a total incomplete version with stuff cut out and it not being really finished) and now, your game? jesus, it's all crap.

Makes me feel like we just get thrown whatever for that extra money. Also makes me feel like, why bother buying any of these games on Steam...

• Haha
Reactions: P0iSON and lordnova

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
Sounds like we're just getting the shit end of the stick version. Welp, off the wishlist it goes. Sorry but, I can't keep supporting Devs that do this.

First Ocean (removed/reworked scenes and removed music and censored shit) Milfy City (has a total incomplete version with stuff cut out and it not being really finished) and now, your game? jesus, it's all crap.

Makes me feel like we just get thrown whatever for that extra money. Also makes me feel like, why bother buying any of these games on Steam...
So, let me get this straight... The Devs HAD to make changes to get BW on Steam. They're then transparent and honest enough to let their fans know that said Steam version is inferior to the Patreon/f95z version, while also continuing to both engage with and allow all of us to keep stealing borrowing their game here. Yet, somehow you feel as though you're being treated unfairly?
1721532489379.gif

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Did the bug fixed version ever get done or is that being rolled into the "Steam" version.

Well, maybe someone can make a music mod like they did for BADiK when they had to remove the music for Steam.
The version on Patreon/Itch is v1.01 that includes current bug fixes, but without the very latest translations, I believe. Steam version contains all of those fixes and the very latest translations are still being added. There is a new soundtrack in the Steam version. Give it a listen.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
So, let me get this straight... The Devs HAD to make changes to get BW on Steam. They're then transparent and honest enough to let their fans know that said Steam version is inferior to the Patreon/f95z version, while also continuing to both engage with and allow all of us to keep stealing borrowing their game here. Yet, somehow you feel as though you're being treated unfairly?
View attachment 3851890
You're using common sense and facts on F95. :) You're one of the good ones. (y)
162b41786d99b9d7e7b03549c4e19ae2.gif

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Oh, well it just sounded like you weren't if it wasn't good (music etc wise) to me anyways. If I assumed poorly, excuse me.

Well, I seem to have been wrong. I thought only the music was out, but nope

See ya later fucko. Fucking retard has no clue what hes talking about. To replace all 200+ songs it'd cost $200 per song, do the math before you complain about the game, dumb bitch. We don't want your money anyway so go spend it on a fucking tutor so maybe you'll learn how to use that brain of yours

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sounds like we're just getting the shit end of the stick version.
No, sounds like you don't have any clues about copyrights and licenses.

See ya later fucko. Fucking retard has no clue what hes talking about. To replace all 200+ songs it'd cost $200 per song, do the math before you complain about the game, dumb bitch. We don't want your money anyway so go spend it on a fucking tutor so maybe you'll learn how to use that brain of yours
Have patience with those idiots. All they do is stealing games here and whining about release times and seeing milking everywhere. They don't know shit about how much licenses costs. If you tell them that one scene in a room can cost you up to 2000 US$ on assets including the license to use these assets in games, they'll most likely tell you that there're ways to get them for free.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
No, sounds like you don't have any clues about copyrights and licenses.

Have patience with those idiots. All they do is stealing games here and whining about release times and seeing milking everywhere. They don't know shit about how much licenses costs. If you tell them that one scene in a room can cost you up to 2000 US$ on assets including the license to use these assets in games, they'll most likely tell you that there're ways to get them for free.
I know, all good i just like lashing out. tis fun

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Just wanna say if anyone reads this. Please do not leak the steam game here, it's a worse version then the version currently available. I'm being genuine, all of the old music is gone, some scenes have been taken out, and a lot of the copyrighted stuff is gone. Thanks
Just wanted to thank you for letting us know about this. I was gonna wait till I was ready to play it to buy the game on steam Now i'll just buy it and play from here instead at least for my first playthrough of the final chapter.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

The game is live if you want to support us <3 Love ya'll it's been a hell of a journey so I want to thank you for sticking with us throughout the years.
Congrats to you and Storm. I wish you a fuckton of purchases, because you deserve it for what you've given us here. The absolute best I've played, and I look forward to checking out Heaven's Door in the future!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rehwyn and Slockie

MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
I like the writing of the characters and the worldbuilding, renders are beautiful, I don't know if the foot content is only for the sub route or it's not there at all besides the massages, my siren route only has this. I will follow with pleasant interest, good luck dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie
Feb 10, 2018
Fuck it. I went ahead and bought it. Guess I'll just get the version from here to play.

It's a shit situation all around but I get it. Hopefully, Slockie won't run into these issues on the next game.

Maybe someone will create a mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

chillorpro

Feb 2, 2024
anybody know the name 4 the trailer(steam) song fucking shazam keeps saying no hit i try it since 1h :( ( i even tryed googelin lycis)

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes