Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hi all. Just wondering, how many hours would it take for a single playthrough of this game?
not really a question that can be properly answered... there are 10+ paths and endings you have in the game, many elements are common but then again there are a lot of exclusive scenes as well. Even just one of them is quite long. And it also depends on how fast you read stuff. But it's worth it on every one of them, game is is a gem.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi all. Just wondering, how many hours would it take for a single playthrough of this game?
My first run was a solo run for Sadie, the cousin. Took about four hours, but I missed the vast majority of the lewd scenes, and a lot of other content, by just focusing on one girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The solo paths I have played so far, she is never seen again, even if you finish inside during that scene. :unsure:
Was that changed at some point in development? I know the WT is a bit old.

Last edited:

GurpGork

Jun 12, 2023
I have 1 scene missing, Chapter 5 and what looks to be Heidi outside? Far left and 5th from the bottom in the gallery. Can any one give me advice on what I missed? I have completed all endings, have every other scene and can't seem to find any details or a chapter 5 walk through.

Thanks in advance.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
The solo paths I have played so far, she is never seen again, even if you finish inside during that scene. :unsure:
Was that changed at some point in development? I know the WT is a bit old.
She pops up briefly on Val's ending. I can't remember if I ever pied her in my playthrough, but it would be inpossible for her to be pregnant with your child at the time you bump in to her. If you did creampie her previously, there might be a variant where she has a kid perhaps (but I'm pretty sure not) or maybe some slight dialogue changes.
I have 1 scene missing, Chapter 5 and what looks to be Heidi outside? Far left and 5th from the bottom in the gallery. Can any one give me advice on what I missed? I have completed all endings, have every other scene and can't seem to find any details or a chapter 5 walk through.

Thanks in advance.
This one?
1722061056836.png
It's just part of the Heidi ending, and as there are no choices leading to it, it should just open up automatically. I just played it through and in the replay, the kids are visible sleeping in the background in one shot, so it's possible it only unlocks if you've had the kids by that point (i.e., if you creampied Heidi enough before Chapter 5 to get her pregnant). I had this with an earlier scene, I think it was Heidi and Sadie at the Halloween party - I played the scene in game, but it didn't unlock in the gallery until I'd played all the variants (or maybe it was just that I played the one needed to unlock it last...)

Rudolfoso

Jul 24, 2024
Hey!

So I finished my first playthrough of the game(It is my first AVN game ever) and I have to say I really enjoyed it even though I didn't played it for the sexual/fap part if that makes sense.
I'm actually curious what the new game Heavens Door is gonna be like.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
She pops up briefly on Val's ending. I can't remember if I ever pied her in my playthrough, but it would be inpossible for her to be pregnant with your child at the time you bump in to her. If you did creampie her previously, there might be a variant where she has a kid perhaps (but I'm pretty sure not) or maybe some slight dialogue changes.
Maybe it was just a variable in the code, that was never used in chapter 5? :unsure: That's my best guess, since the WT does not cover the actual endings, as there are no choices there.

Reactions: Gasaraki69

albel112

May 9, 2019
really good game, but there is small bug about the carnival party, when i enter it alone i sometimes find Cousin there weather i have starter or not relationship with her, she just comes there randomly ?!, and if i go there without partner and shes there, game locks me into her solo path possibly ruining solo sprinkles girl or vanessas paths lol, anyway good game with good songs 10/10

Dr.JD

May 9, 2024
There is a difference between seeing if things are landing the way you intend them to, and changing things because a subset of people are mad about it.

For example, with Leap of Faith, Drifty has said that he never intended Steph to have cheated on the MC, and realized, based on the forum feedback, that no one would believe that based on her dialogue in her initial scenes, so he changed it. That's an example of the former. People weren't reading the character the way he wanted them to.

An example of the latter would be if he had removed her from the game completely because many people still didn't like her. Another good example are the games that keep adding and removing NTR stuff because they get yelled at either way, and are just trying to make people not mad at them.

You need to have faith in your vision and accept that some people might not be interested in what you are doing, but also need to pay attention to when you aren't communicating your vision well to the player. These devs seem to be doing a good job of balancing that based on their posts here.
Great example. Couldn't agree more

Reactions: DD3DD

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
really good game, but there is small bug about the carnival party, when i enter it alone i sometimes find Cousin there weather i have starter or not relationship with her, she just comes there randomly ?!, and if i go there without partner and shes there, game locks me into her solo path possibly ruining solo sprinkles girl or vanessas paths lol, anyway good game with good songs 10/10
Who is Vanessa? :unsure: Also, what carnival party?

imrahir

Apr 7, 2018
Loved the game but i honestly have one question regarding the plot if you go for Heidi & Athena ending: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CAT?? I'm honestly disappointed, the cat's family too

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes