MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Loved the game but i honestly have one question regarding the plot if you go for Heidi & Athena ending: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CAT?? I'm honestly disappointed, the cat's family too
It went to live with Val to fill the void in her childless life, where it lived happily and peacefully to the ripe of old age of 21. Val was quite sad about it's passing, and went and got another 73 cats and moved to Springfield. Where she lives out her final days happy and content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
It went to live with Val to fill the void in her childless life, where it lived happily and peacefully to the ripe of old age of 21. Val was quite sad about it's passing, and went and got another 73 cats and moved to Springfield. Where she lives out her final days happy and content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah Val is never childless in my runs, I just can't resist her even if I'm doing another path!
And damn so many pussies there, reminds me of the M.A.S.H ending :LOL:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
really good game, but there is small bug about the carnival party, when i enter it alone i sometimes find Cousin there weather i have starter or not relationship with her, she just comes there randomly ?!, and if i go there without partner and shes there, game locks me into her solo path possibly ruining solo sprinkles girl or vanessas paths lol, anyway good game with good songs 10/10
Who is Vanessa? :unsure: Also, what carnival party?
I'm pretty sure they mean the Halloween party. Not sure who they mean by "sprinkles" girl though.

In any case, Sadie shows up unless you're on HAM or MASH poly paths. If you're on Sadie's path and not solo Heidi's, you get a scene with Sadie but no additional variables are changed. If you're on both her and solo Heidi, you're forced to make a choice that potentially puts you on solo Sadie.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I've been trying to decipher it too.

Vanessa = Val ???
Sprinkles = Freckles = Mora ???
Carnival Party = Halloween Party at Brayden's ???
I thought Sprinkles = Heidi purely for the "locked on" part of the Halloween party. But that is used in conjunction with Vanessa/Val so, it might not be linked at all...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MiltonPowers

albel112

May 9, 2019
Who is Vanessa? :unsure: Also, what carnival party?
carnival party is the one where people wear costumes, vanessa is the milf in the game, did i miss spell her name ? well i only went with her on 1 playtrought out of 30 runs >.< so i might have forgotten her name xDDD, sprinkles girl is mora xD

so ya, i did few test runs where i tried to go pure mora runs, and 5 of them failed couse i went to halloween party and cousin was there to give blowjob, and game just decided to pretend mora was not intrest target for player, same happened when i tried to go few runs on Val's route and tested halloween party, where again cousing ruined val's path
well atleast i find this weard since i ignored evry possible chance cousin, didnt watch movies, rejected massages ect ect, she just forces herself at me at halloween party witch breaks immersion on my opinion

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
carnival party is the one where people wear costumes, vanessa is the milf in the game, did i miss spell her name ? well i only went with her on 1 playtrought out of 30 runs >.< so i might have forgotten her name xDDD, sprinkles girl is mora xD

so ya, i did few test runs where i tried to go pure mora runs, and 5 of them failed couse i went to halloween party and cousin was there to give blowjob, and game just decided to pretend mora was not intrest target for player, same happened when i tried to go few runs on Val's route and tested halloween party, where again cousing ruined val's path
Couple things:
  • It's a Halloween party
  • Her name is Valeria, Val for short
  • Sadie's Halloween scene only triggers if you're on her path. If you finger her in the gym and then later say "Yes" about being interested in her when MC is thinking about what happened, you're on her path. Otherwise, you aren't.
Now, if you still get Sadie's Halloween scene without doing the above, then you might be getting a bug.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

Halloween party does not take you off Mora path. If you are after her and Sadie, the game gives you the choice of which one to break up with. Valeria also does not take you off any other girls' path, but you can't get her ending unless you are not pursuing any other girl. The choices of when you commit to a girl are pretty obvious, for the most part. (y)

Reactions: Rehwyn

albel112

May 9, 2019
kay so i eather have corrupted files or serious cousin bug xD
btw does anyone know what triggers cousin to go halloween party ?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
kay so i eather have corrupted files or serious cousin bug xD
btw does anyone know what triggers cousin to go halloween party ?
She's there on every path except HAM or MASH poly paths. Her scene only occurs if you're on her path though.

Halloween party does not take you off Mora path. If you are after her and Sadie, the game gives you the choice of which one to break up with. Valeria also does not take you off any other girls' path, but you can't get her ending unless you are not pursuing any other girl. The choices of when you commit to a girl are pretty obvious, for the most part. (y)
This is all accurate. If you're on Mora's path (and not HAM or MASH) she eventually asks if you're her boyfriend and you have to pick whether to go exclusive with her or break up. If she doesn't ask you, you messed up my something with her path earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

HankChen

Nov 10, 2018
I have 1 scene missing, Chapter 5 and what looks to be Heidi outside? Far left and 5th from the bottom in the gallery. Can any one give me advice on what I missed? I have completed all endings, have every other scene and can't seem to find any details or a chapter 5 walk through.

Thanks in advance.
This is a guide for all achievements on steam, among which LOAD SAVE 11 is the answer you want.

Reactions: Bloodguard

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I've been trying to decipher it too.

Vanessa = Val ???
Sprinkles = Freckles = Mora ???
Carnival Party = Halloween Party at Brayden's ???

well atleast i find this weard since i ignored evry possible chance cousin, didnt watch movies, rejected massages ect ect, she just forces herself at me at halloween party witch breaks immersion on my opinion
breaking-bad-dean-norris-hell-yes-22aye7cgnvpbpt5d.gif

3 out of 3. What do I win?

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes