bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
How does it not do justice? 4.4 stars is a higher rating than 90% of the games on here. :unsure:
tbh most of the games is just straight up money grabs, this game is in there with the 10% and should be rated higher than some of them :unsure:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
tbh most of the games is just straight up money grabs, this game is in there with the 10% and should be rated higher than some of them :unsure:
If you say so. I find it far from a perfect game, but for a first-time effort, it's most excellent. Definitely worth buying on Steam.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
If you say so. I find it far from a perfect game, but for a first-time effort, it's most excellent. Definitely worth buying on Steam.
its not perfect, but i would say its about the same as summer heat and race of life, both rated 4.8. the romance is better and quality about the same, story average in all 3. this one is one that really stands out after completion, its a gaf vanilla game

Last edited:

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Finally was able to finish the play through of the finale - hurricanes are a bitch. Wish we could have seen an Athena baby, but it is what it is.

I was impressed by how little the crossover was from one ending to the next and pleased by that.

Some final observations/funnies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The odd thing I found as I was going through was, that despite having unlocked all the scenes up to the end of Chapter 4, I didn't have any saves that resulted in the Athena/Heidi or the HAM endings. All the ones I thought would go one of those routes were either Sadie solo or MASH. Fortunately I had a Chapter 2 save that allowed me to do speed runs to get to those results.

Enjoyed this one. Will miss the characters. And, though I'm not really into "bigger" girls, the Becky Bonus (as I call it) in the MASH ending was appreciated. She needs to show up in the new VN somewhere. :giggle::devilish:

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Finally was able to finish the play through of the finale - hurricanes are a bitch. Wish we could have seen an Athena baby, but it is what it is.

I was impressed by how little the crossover was from one ending to the next and pleased by that.

Some final observations/funnies:
The odd thing I found as I was going through was, that despite having unlocked all the scenes up to the end of Chapter 4, I didn't have any saves that resulted in the Athena/Heidi or the HAM endings. All the ones I thought would go one of those routes were either Sadie solo or MASH. Fortunately I had a Chapter 2 save that allowed me to do speed runs to get to those results.

Enjoyed this one. Will miss the characters. And, though I'm not really into "bigger" girls, the Becky Bonus (as I call it) in the MASH ending was appreciated. She needs to show up in the new VN somewhere. :giggle::devilish:
Quick comment, but a week or two ago a pathing bug was found if you're on the Heidi/Athena path but also on Sadie path. Sounds like this may have affected you.

What should happen is you don't get the Heidi/Sadie Halloween choice (Sadie should just not be there) and you get the Heidi/Athena throuple ending. Instead, you get that Halloween choice and end up potentially with Sadie solo or Heidi solo.

The bug has been fixed, but not sure if the update has been published yet.

Reactions: DaFinker
4.50 star(s) 238 Votes