RPGM Onhold Barkeeper [v0.11c] [Eventidegames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
I downloaded this today and ensured I was playing the most current version, I'm still unable to exit the massage parlor.
I haven't released the bugfix version yet, I wanted to do a little bug hunting myself and add a little bit.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Have to admit I really quite like the concept of a bar maid using her charms to attract customers or being 'charmed' herself by patrons.
yep, nothing attracts customers more than a hot girl and beer, and when the girl is the owner you can get away with more.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
yep, nothing attracts customers more than a hot girl and beer, and when the girl is the owner you can get away with more.
You could also apply that conversely, nothing like beer, bar snacks and the threat of removing them to get bar patrons to do what you want. If you decide to have a slightly more dominant bar keeper.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm sorry, but I think your game files have problems. Everytime I downloaded your games on the link and try to extract it would say that:
! D:\New folder\New folder\Game list\Another game list\Small game list 2\Barkeeper\BarkeeperV0.04.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
I truly don't know what happen

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yes actually, I liked the idea behind it, but didn't like the micro-managing so I got rid of that aspect and decided to flesh out the game a bit more.
I'm honestly surprised that there are so few games like this. I mean in literally every single one of Japanese HRPGs with female protag bar/tavern = harrased waitress job.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I like the idea, but between the buggy game play and the lack of content, I will wait for a while before returning.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Bugs, comments, and suggestions. v0.04, with the image from post 79 added (going by the changelog and comments, that'd be the same downloading 0.04a?). Plenty of these will be due to it being a WIP, but including everything since it's impossible to know for sure what is intentional and what is overlooked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Bugs, comments, and suggestions. v0.04, with the image from post 79 added (going by the changelog and comments, that'd be the same downloading 0.04a?). Plenty of these will be due to it being a WIP, but including everything since it's impossible to know for sure what is intentional and what is overlooked. Spoiler for length.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for compiling this, it really helps. The ghost should have dialogue, but I must have her set wrong, as well as some other things since all outfits should have produced a not implemented here's money dialogue. I'll make sure most if not all of these issues are handled by next release.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes