ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I kept the v1.6aFix3 just in case the author slide a negative somewhere in the newer version and he did you lose 100 strength from fainting and some of the class expansion you can only get 5 points of that strength back if you played basketball. Well if you don't have Elena quests done then you might find this to be a problem but I'm pass that I'm currently searching for the new slave.
Edit: Tip: Pay a visit to the Hospital

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackbite

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Right so you play to level up your Character! But there's only two that i can level up Home computer "Knowledge" & bathroom Mirror "speech" Money that you earn gets swallowed up by random Message at end of lesson But you need Money to buy Potions ETC: (And a lot of them) So you venture into the cave to face endless spiders each fight will need ten Or more Potions to get the girls health back to full! This wouldn't be so bad! But those cave's Are a labyrinth! Up arrows send you down & vice versa! & when you do get to goal area It tells you, You need A pickaxe! No mention of this prior to going into the Cave! DEV we play this game for one reason "HOT CHICKS" not to be tortured be meaningless Battles that have only two attacks One been a magic attack that ALWAYS misses and the other one that has no effect whatsoever But i battled on! only to find that my Booty was a piece of Coal worth 30 gold Now i'm using my spare mouse as i broke my Good "Expensive one" by throwing it at the My poor cat! I missed BTW ::D & my final gripes is fainting "WHY" & the group of girls who ask you for ten makeups So you get the 10 makeups Only to find that Now they want 10 Teddy bears instead FFS & the Game has So many Hot Girls in But your household is filled with the the four plainest looking girls in the game, So Start over Dev, Take the crap out and leave the good stuff in!

Last edited:

dekar74

Aug 21, 2017
how much content does it have, does it have more or less then before the remake
I played 2 o'clock and the previous one had a lot of pleasure scenes but little information with the theme of the island and some random things
In this remake there will be 30% less than the previous one in terms of pleasure scenes but there is more history in terms of the island and characters
As far as the fun is the same, I'm to death with Lilith
pd: translation of goolge

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I'm playing the legit playthrough to find bugs or other issues but my previous save file I just got the Car Wash repaired and my Knowledge is 3986 I'll just work it back up. Edit: Soon as I said all this my Car Wash got robbed -1000$,-Fame.- Popularity I'm just going to reload until she stop robbing me.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I played 2 o'clock and the previous one had a lot of pleasure scenes but little information with the theme of the island and some random things
In this remake there will be 30% less than the previous one in terms of pleasure scenes but there is more history in terms of the island and characters
As far as the fun is the same, I'm to death with Lilith
pd: translation of goolge
You have changelog of what new in update.Like new girl or slave or something else

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
v.1.6bfix1 Ok so if you go to the teacher lounge while one teacher is still in the classroom you should see 2 but the language they speak is *blank* even so I can understand what there saying its sort of there default lines when there is 3 teachers in the lounge.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He literally took micro managing to another level. He really needs somebody in his ear to tell them its a shitty idea. Why the fuck do I have to tell my slaves when to wash, where to work, and take a break every single day. It's like its filler shit for no reason. I wish he kept working on the other version instead. We would literally have that annoying navigating mansion filled up.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
This game was dead right when he decided to "remake" the game, it's 95% the same game just slowly added the same stuff again, same renders and all just with a few new things added in, plus a lot of annoying things.
Can't wait till he adds that mess of a maze I mean mansion to this version lol

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
I usually play this game for about 15-20 minutes, then get pissed of and i'm out. Feel like this 1 is gonna be abandoned dudes because it's lookin rough

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Mary is the blond chick that helps repair the car wash.
Looking at the files to start Mary quest we have to get a flag from talking to herwhen she finishes repairing the car wash.
The flag wasn't being set last update meaning old saves can't start the quest without some help.

Use the console and run the command command "jump MaryCWD" without commas ofc to force the ending of the car wash again.
That sets the flag MaryPeticion to 1 and now you can continue the story by visiting the gas station

edit: do it again after carwash scene and again the day after, visit gas station, then one more time >_>

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
So update here is how you get all new quest

Mary the mechanic
1: to trigger her new quest go to gas station let the scenes play.
2: after that next day go to your car wash and use the option to do maintenance mary will come and after that talk to her when she is in the chair let the scene play.
3: again go back to the gas station and let the new scene play.
4: go back to the car washyou need to have 30k cash btw and repeat what you did in step 2 let the scene play.
5: go to the mall and let the scene play enjoy after that is just buy her what she ask for and thats it you can have sex with her at work and at you house.

New Slave Jaye

1: you meet her first time when she's been bullying in the school and you save her.
2: after that go and talk to Elisa in school at the usual spot.
3: next day in school go to the garden save Jaye again.
4: go and talk to lady Victoria about Jaye.
5: talk to Morgana she is the warrior in the first floor of lady Victoria building far right have the money to buy Jaye.
6: Go back to your house let the scene play after this you can ahve sex with her like you other slaves buy her a swimsuit and enjoy.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes