HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
There are still to this day tons of reviews that left me thinking if we played the same game...
One of the latest literally said that the story is well writen and the only bad point for him was the lack of interactions with the girls. This game is ONLY interactions with grinding in between. What was he playing? The suuuper deep fighting system?
Some devs make burner accounts and/or use bots to put good reviews on their page. Even though this is a pirate site it is still one of the best ways to advertise your game so people want those stars and good will.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: caspian90

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i think i found a bug in 1.9, if you skip class once sophias mother will keep looking to bust you for skipping even after doing the detention multiply times over several weeks. i have not skip since the first time and have not been late to school since i skipped.
also this maybe another bug, after grinding my fame back to a positive number, i went back to the beach bar to see lady x, i had already started her payment live before going into negative fame and now she acts like it is the first time i have talked to her since getting the info from the bartender, it still goes through the first time and i get the $1000 every sunday.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
stuck on sasha's quest. Mission kept saying finish other quest lines but i've already completed them all, what do i do next?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I wanted to try this just to see if it is as bad as they say butt for the game is all Spanish i am guessing i can not read any of it
You can change the language in the settings menu (it's on the top right of the settings screen)

Reactions: Tony507

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Bastard Girls R [v1.9] - Crunched

Win Original Size: 3.17GB

Win Compressed Size: 1.29GB

Download for Win: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
por favor alguien q me diga que mas pasa en el cementerio . que ya tengo a red en level 25. y mato araña y murcielagos y no me sale mas nada q tengo q hacer
Tienes que escribir en ingles en este sitio, yo te ayudaría pero el juego lo probé y no me gustó.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes