Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
The change log is vague regarding the gameplay changes. Can anyone who's played 2.0 say if it's less grindy? Hated the mini games, the points system, the hunger collapse, the return to base gas crisis. Just give me the story and girls. Straight linear vn instead of the points "game" that is just an annoyance.

PS, I know it won't have improved enough. I just feel compelled to ask every time the dev brings out a gameplay change.

The game has shitty coding and dev seems incapable of releasing clean versions. It is also a mind numbing example of awful grind based "fun". And the dev too often blue balls players who want more action with the girls. Unfortunately I'm a sucker for the thicc characters he's created. That's the only plus side of this otherwise awful product.

Well let me some time with it, then i can tell you that. For some reason i have found the old roleback bug when you use left mouse to continue but when you press enter instate of left mouse its works fine....

That was the first thing. The scond thing what i recognice is that i have to put sophie every single day in the morning for the job as maid. Makes really sense... . So i see there are new mechanics that piss me on oh and what kind of wonder every single area in the school what you found again? Kyo right answer... .

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Oh by the way can someone tell if "good master" are the points to level up the stats for Sophie or did i have to kill spiders to level her. Iam not really understand it yet.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Does the game still have energy needs? I remember passing out every other screen because there was just so much wasted space.

Tried this a long time ago because I wanted to boink some amazon women and ya don't. The whole story teeters on the MC boinking the women, but when you finally get a girl the game comes up with some asinine excuse why you can't keep them in-house. I'd bet because it take too much time to animate a gaggle of women lounging in your house or having the ability to sleep with whichever girl you want.

For example, once you complete the gym quest the owner become useless. You're done. She's cast aside. She's no different than the gym equipment.

Even the maid was upset when you got another maid (the drunk) when her whole thing is getting you women.

It's like the game is trying to fight it's own mythos. Stick to it! Be consistent.

If my goal is to build my own stable of women then let me do that. There's no way in hell I'd let concubines live with my side-chick. They're in my bed, booty up, hands down.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Bastard Girls R [v2.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.71 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.67 GB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Finally, the compressed is out... By the way, to those that already have the new update... Has Leocid upgraded this game for Ren'py 7.4? In my current PC I cannot play games after that version so if possible, I would link to know before starting the download...

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
So many hot chicks I wanna fuck in this game I just hope, these bugs and the Dev don’t prevent from doing so.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
So i test it for some time now. First Warnings comes now.

Kyo is everywhere is still in game so enrage factor at maximum.
Second the fight system. There is no explaination for the stats and why i cant continue upgrade them only the hp for "good master" point and speech for mana.
The fight by itself is bullshit without my old friend of the game save/load i would never win 1 single fight. Sophie cant hit the fucking target in a good way. Second i dont know is there must be somekind killing enemys for exp or whatever.
Then the cooking thing is rng again good breakfirst or not, WTF.
Oh important save always befor class ends or you can loose a lot of money each day.

I cant use the left mouse key for continue actions or text because it comes to rollbacks in some situations. REALLY Nice.

So there is not really a change same shit like befor only some more events where you feel a bit closer to Sophie and you get Elise really earlier. Oh and when you got the ceremony you cannot decide to train strenght or other things.
That the morning duty is bugged like hell befor the ceremony is really shit.

So i will wait a bit if there comes some bugfixes or not. But i will tell you guys that game will be crush. food drain and energy lost for car in governant area is still the same shit, everytime you enter and leave one of this buildings you loose energy for the car.

Same like if you want to speak to elisa at school you must enter and leave the area stil the scene switched and kyo is gone.

Summary there is nothing changed the old bullshit mechanics and enrage factors are still ingame. The only plan what i see is to wait with the ceremony and get a lot of strenght befor really starting with the content. So that means the fucking shit of massiv endles grinding the same shit every single ingameday brings no fun.
For those who knows what i mean and dont know to try the new version, stay away from it. You will be bored and pissed on at the same time.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
and still after all this complaints form all , and after all this updates the game still fucking close at an error.. this admin realy cant provide even the fucking basics
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 7, in script call
call screen qte
File "game/CarWash.rpy", line 147, in script
if KarRondaHard == 1:
File "game/CarWash.rpy", line 147, in <module>
if KarRondaHard == 1:
NameError: name 'KarRondaHard' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 7, in script call
call screen qte
File "game/CarWash.rpy", line 147, in script
if KarRondaHard == 1:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/CarWash.rpy", line 147, in <module>
if KarRondaHard == 1:
NameError: name 'KarRondaHard' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Bastard GirlsR 2.0
Mon Sep 13 23:51:03 2021

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I wonder how long to continue the story?
This remake is taking a ton too long.
We're not even up to The Day of the Dead part yet.
I think it's going to take a year or 2 before MC moves into that bigger place for his Harem.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes