cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
that is the first step in the morning to choose which maid you want to see scenes with that day, the second part is what i was talking about, to defend somewhere or day off is for defending slaves like karla.

Azraziel

Feb 3, 2022
that is the first step in the morning to choose which maid you want to see scenes with that day, the second part is what i was talking about, to defend somewhere or day off is for defending slaves like karla.
so i dont actually have to choose or assign karla to defend anymore? It does it automatically?

Phuc Nguyen

Aug 7, 2016
Guys pls can someone pls tell me how can I Change MC first name and family name in the console.I tried everything I can find but nothing work

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // HP // MP // ATK // energy/money/food

mc.png hp.png mp.png atk.png energ.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Azraziel

Feb 3, 2022
issue with Red...i have to take her to the doctors but it crashes every time she gets treatment...ideas?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Her is new news
"hello guys here going to leave the report, because as you know, due to personal issues of family and health, everything related to the launch of the game was delayed, for which I ask a sincere apology, even so I can assure you that we hope that by next week at the latest, the expansion of the game is ready, even so I tell you that as compensation we expand a little more of the story for you ..." CociLimp10.jpg

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // HP // MP // ATK // energy/money/food

View attachment 1641256 View attachment 1641255 View attachment 1641257 View attachment 1641253 View attachment 1641254

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
Yeah how do you access the cheats in bastard girls in order to upgrade fame.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
News about apdate:"hi guys just to let you know that we are finishing work on the last final scenes of this version, which will have to be done in 2 parts due to how extensive it has been for the moment.

for the moment, I can tell you that there are a little more than 800 lines of dialogues, and more than 300 new images between still and animation, there will be new characters, also some aspects of the interface have been improved.

it has really been a very complex work, with all the potential of ideas that have arisen for this version, but we hope that it will satisfy everyone's expectations, we thank you for your understanding and we really hope that all this work will be worth it.

I can assure you that we are still working at full speed, both leo and I have tried to invest as much time as possible to this, to get it out as soon as possible, we have stayed awake several days trying to advance as fast as possible in the story.

for the moment we can only thank all of you for your support and we really hope to finish all this as soon as possible, for the moment I share with you one of the scenes of what will come in this version... greetings..."

W!nterfell

Jul 28, 2018
Her is new news
"hello guys here going to leave the report, because as you know, due to personal issues of family and health, everything related to the launch of the game was delayed, for which I ask a sincere apology, even so I can assure you that we hope that by next week at the latest, the expansion of the game is ready, even so I tell you that as compensation we expand a little more of the story for you ..." View attachment 1647882
Ummm... It's next week.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes