Oct 3, 2017
No matter how many in game days passed, no one is coming to progress the gym story line. I am supposed to buy the gym but that event never happens. Also I don't see this Willow anywhere, could it be because I bought the gold card immediately after buying silver card?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
No matter how many in game days passed, no one is coming to progress the gym story line. I am supposed to buy the gym but that event never happens. Also I don't see this Willow anywhere, could it be because I bought the gold card immediately after buying silver card?
funny ialready bought the gym and willow is my second gym trainer

Oct 3, 2017
funny ialready bought the gym and willow is my second gym trainer
How does that help answering my question? I guess I will restart from the end of the previous update and try again. I love this game so much but it is always a confusing/buggy mess and now with less content. Still, I'll support this game and I am looking forward to seeing it become overflowed with content.

Last edited:

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
have you met the gunnhild family yet? IntroGunnhild01.jpg
negotiated for the sale of the gym? from that point on you can count 30 days & after school the gunnhild family will come to get the money. once you have the gym you can goto the mall and find the girl in red Willow.png

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
when will the event with sasha be active?
Good question... the developer has been concentrating on halloween and hasn't mentioned Sasha or Carol (actually we still haven't completed the Elena missions yet) but has rumored alot of new content coming for 1.4

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
so after elise comes back do you only get to have sex with her once? also how do you get the signatures?

also there is so little content compared to the original version of the game

Last edited:

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
so after elise comes back do you only get to have sex with her once? also how do you get the signatures?

also there is so little content compared to the original version of the game
Elisa? elisa2.jpg
she becomes yours and also a regular (almost anytime you want)

**Currently it appears to be less content, but old BG was the sample game with training wheels. and the New BGR has a bigger engine, deeper storyline, and has already evolved to be a bigger game. its just that we are mostly excited and want to hurry up to continue the game as we know it.

But I will say that a walkthru would be helpful on the challenging parts.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Elisa? View attachment 431796

**Currently it appears to be less content, but old BG was the sample game with training wheels. and the New BGR has a bigger engine, deeper storyline, and has already evolved to be a bigger game. its just that we are mostly excited and want to hurry up to continue the game as we know it.

I forgot to say Elisa will await you in school's hallway by the principal's office. you won't get any signatures this release 1.3 (the furthest you can get is only Elena in the beach) elena beach bikini 2.jpg

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
you can use (unren) and enter the following cheat command " Dinero = 1000 "
I was speaking of the cheat mod that lets you "zap" and also get the money, up your stats, max out sophie,etc. That one crashes the game when you go to see Lady X. Even if you remove it beforehand

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
This version, BG R is a complete reboot of the original Bastard Girls. Think of the original as a Pilot movie, and this will be the series it spawns. Trust me, there is a LOT of content to come. Keep your eyes open around Halloween, you will see the 1.4 update that has a bit more than the 1.3, remember, you still have to get the signatures, build the clubhouse, find out how your father(Who was supposed to become Master of the island) wound up getting exiled, WHO your mother is, or was, .etc. This game has just scratched the surface in terms of content, and playability. Remember, until R1.2 the creator was doing ALL the work by himself, the 3d art and renders, the animations, the writing, the coding, and translating to a language that is not his own, English. Now he has three people helping with bugs, with translation, grammar, and with qa.

Reactions: HottRod and jerry57

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Elisa? View attachment 431796

yes her and the original was better, training wheels or not, this is currently a downgrade considering there is only like 3 girls that you have on a regular basis, and you have no real interactions with any of them, where as the original you had sasha ellen carol sophie alexis alexis' mom olivia and the 3 maids in training, you could interact with 6 of your classmates in the cafe area at the school, plus the story was pretty decent, excluding all the grammar issues and several instances where the text goes from english to spanish, it still has the grammar issues and still does the english to spanish and back in certain instances, like with lady x. Like sure there is new stuff added in general, like the cave and the different families and all but honestly the game is lacking super hard and you end up having to wait like 6 weeks just for a small update that adds like 2 or 3 quests. Honestly completely scrapping the original and starting from 0 was a mistake.

Also there is a walk through, it just isn't updated

Last edited:
Reactions: djustmie
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes