Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
I dont know i didnt count the dates. Just look at afternoon in the kitchen.
I have a problem I played Bastard Girls R for the second time from playing from the beging, now I can not get in the cave to get 1000 leather? Now what?

Yomar Torres

Jul 2, 2018
Mhm could be some bug, did you had speak with oliva in the schoolpark? You should can test it at weekend save and load. But after some time the event should come. But i think i was working there also a long time until i get it.
If I talk to Olivia in the park, what happens is that she tells me that I have to work in the spa so that she can teach me, but she only taught me once and from there she doesn't have time to teach me massages.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
I had write it down in the walkthrough. There is no much content for sophie or in the main quests. So no hospital, manor, teacher... . Just look in the walkthrough and check your current quest status.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
I had write it down in the walkthrough. There is no much content for sophie or in the main quests. So no hospital, manor, teacher... . Just look in the walkthrough and check your current quest status.
can the women in Bastdard Girls R can they be pregnant?

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is this game still being worked on? I checked it out months ago and there wasn't much content available and the game as a whole was incredibly bugged.

biayutuui

Feb 24, 2020
View attachment 345094

Overview:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-21
Release Date: 2019-11-07
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5B
Previous game: Bastard Girls
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: QUEST LOG - UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*
Sound Issue Fix v1.5B

Extras: Cheat Mod - Cheat Mod Updated to v1.5B - GINIE™ Cheat Mod - Walkthrough
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 345102 View attachment 345103 View attachment 345104 View attachment 345105 View attachment 345106
Anyone have the full workthrough of 1.5B? its so difficulto_O

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes