airze

Feb 8, 2018
it this game is over or what there is no update from 6 months
no the game is still going they did another version of the game to see if they liked it or not it was shoot down so they went back to working on 1.6 and do to so many requests they aren't releasing them till both version are done (meaning English and Spanish)

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Is there any news about the update?
translation will start on the 15th so we are looking at a update between the 20th and the 24th this month according to the discord that is if all goes as plain by both dev and translation team's they said translation gets it the 15th and will take about 4-5 days to do the translation a date of the 20th but doesn't mean we will get then because the dev needs to check it and ether get changes done or post it and the amount of time that will take is a unknown so 24 is a safe bet in my eyes giving time to for a few issues to arises that tends to show and fix

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
hahah and like alst time ..ö.. suddenly.. the translation team will have hardware failures, lost of datra, become sick, has to redo all 2x and so on, and on .. and than 4 more month path like last time.. while the dev team spreads the eng version arround with there friends .. just like lsattime with update 1.5b ......

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
hahah and like alst time ..ö.. suddenly.. the translation team will have hardware failures, lost of datra, become sick, has to redo all 2x and so on, and on .. and than 4 more month path like last time.. while the dev team spreads the eng version arround with there friends .. just like lsattime with update 1.5b ......
buzzkill.gif
mijati ... you're just negative energy... nothing positive
you talk crap about BGR and the people who help make the game
but you ALWAYS come back to download the next version?????
there's dozens of OTHER games available....
if youre so against this game GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE....

1592300286613.jpeg

Last edited:

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
translation will start on the 15th so we are looking at a update between the 20th and the 24th this month according to the discord that is if all goes as plain by both dev and translation team's they said translation gets it the 15th and will take about 4-5 days to do the translation a date of the 20th but doesn't mean we will get then because the dev needs to check it and ether get changes done or post it and the amount of time that will take is a unknown so 24 is a safe bet in my eyes giving time to for a few issues to arises that tends to show and fix
just an FYI
this is a big update (may be spread into parts)
and the translation team has not received the docs to begin translation.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
View attachment 694666
mijati ... you're just negative energy... nothing positive
but you ALWAYS come back to download the next version?????
BTW.. there's dozens of OTHER games available....
if youre so against this game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE....

View attachment 694659
Can you blame him? This dev has been screwing patreons for ages with multiple engine changes and translation "issues". Especially the 1.5 update was kinda funny, when a guy in here simply did the full translation in a couple of hours. Moment everyone had that, suddenly dev had translation issues "fixed" and put ENG version up for download.
Btw, I can't find mijati being negative about the game... He's negative about the devs and he's got every right to be.

HottRod All you're doing in here is being a mouthpiece for the dev. All fine with me (and you'll likely benefit from this) but don't try to put someone else down, for stating the obvious. Dev is an idiot (constant engine switches) and he's been dishonest, from the moment he started out.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Can you blame him? This dev has been screwing patreons for ages with multiple engine changes and translation "issues". Especially the 1.5 update was kinda funny, when a guy in here simply did the full translation in a couple of hours. Moment everyone had that, suddenly dev had translation issues "fixed" and put ENG version up for download.
Btw, I can't find mijati being negative about the game... He's negative about the devs and he's got every right to be.

HottRod All you're doing in here is being a mouthpiece for the dev. All fine with me (and you'll likely benefit from this) but don't try to put someone else down, for stating the obvious. Dev is an idiot (constant engine switches) and he's been dishonest, from the moment he started out.
Jack-O
I'm not a 'mouthpiece' for the developer (no gain- financial or otherwise)
has mijati said anything of value??? has he contributed to any of the other users needing help???
do you think he's the only one frustrated with how slow this game is progressing?
talking trash isn't getting us anywhere.
this is the first game that i've played this isn't american made, the translation does suffer a bit, but it's still playable.
and the game is still a good game. The dev is not an idiot, he's a graphic artist (not a programmer or translator) who's trying to do it all by himself. He really needs the help, but I don't think he's ready to share in the game's creation/development.
oh, I almost forgot .. to the Patreons - if you don't agree with something "DON"T SUPPORT IT"

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016

Edit: And stop denying the obvious? ...your activity list says enough, HottRod :sneaky:

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
At moments this game is a disaster and it's very hard to understand the developer's thought process, partly because his English is abysmal. Nevertheless the art is great and fappabilty level of the game when it hits is over 9000.
There is no point in whining over the forum, especially if like me you don't support the developers economically.
Just wait and the faps will probably come, free of charge like always. If not you have nothing to lose, you can always play many other games.
And yes, actual info is always more than welcome.
I really hope MC will be able to fuck his very endowed Mom at some point and finally get all the girls pregnant.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
just an FYI
this is a big update (may be spread into parts)
and the translation team has not received the docs to begin translation.
I was simply sharing here what the transaction team told me on dis and as I also said that the time frame was only if there wasn't delays and the transition team not getting it on time would full under a delay
I'm not sure what you found issue in my other post but I don't really care ether I was just sharing info for the one here that real care anyone else can go fuck off

Reactions: DaDUde

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I was simply sharing here what the transaction team told me on dis and as I also said that the time frame was only if there wasn't delays and the transition team not getting it on time would full under a delay
I'm not sure what you found issue in my other post but I don't really care ether I was just sharing info for the one here that real care anyone else can go fuck off
Airze
I wasn't trying to correct what you said, i was just tying to add.
unfortunately the dynamics and timeline for this game changes at a moments notice.
I know what you said was actual, but alas the timeline changed again.
didn't mean to offend.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019

just as a small hind^^ hottrod was it, who spreaded the english version arround here , and said its from another source and had nothing to do with the translation team.as he did it, i went to the discord channel and postet there the release of the eng version of 1.5,and 20 mins after i was banned from discord, but i managed to put some links there before^^, and leocids reacrtion was to release the game in eng verion 1.5b

HottRod espacaly U , who know all that, should not tell me, iam a negative energie. u know exactly HOW the trans team screwed us, and leo keeped his mouth shut about it.
u know exactly that the translation team had more than 10000 excuses why they cant to a shit. failur with hardware, sickness, no money, work in RL, broken PC again, lost of data, needed to do all over again and so on and on ...
did u even see how many paetron leo lost so far because of his crapp shit he puts the ppl through.
iam working for my money, and i was a paetron from leo ...and guess what ? this cockmuncher can swallow now anything else, but not my money .

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Jack-O
I'm not a 'mouthpiece' for the developer (no gain- financial or otherwise)
has mijati said anything of value??? has he contributed to any of the other users needing help???
do you think he's the only one frustrated with how slow this game is progressing?
talking trash isn't getting us anywhere.
this is the first game that i've played this isn't american made, the translation does suffer a bit, but it's still playable.
and the game is still a good game. The dev is not an idiot, he's a graphic artist (not a programmer or translator) who's trying to do it all by himself. He really needs the help, but I don't think he's ready to share in the game's creation/development.
oh, I almost forgot .. to the Patreons - if you don't agree with something "DON"T SUPPORT IT"
if u thoink iam gtalking trash, i can still upload the screenshots fromthe private conversation of u and me, where u explain to me the "hidden" rlease of version 1.5 and telling me that the translation team had nothing to do with it ...i can even upload the discrod screenshots .about the links i postet, i still have the game on my HDD want me to upload it ?
stop telling others iam trash talking , since u know iam right , and that i dont lie.
did i helped others ? yeah thnx to me , manymany ppl where able after months of bullshit to lay the 1.5b update, becaouse my links in discord forced leo to release the game in public now , not just between his friends

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes